Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't worry uncle Mark can hold the baby for 5 minutes while mummy Zoe pisses about doing her hair makeup. Then before they go to the garden centre the nanny will take the baby back. :giggle:
Mark doesn’t strike me as someone who is willing to hold a baby, he’d probably drop little pay deyes on its head.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She must have been counting down the days for Mr Orange to come and save her from having to spend another second with Alfie.
It’s pretty sad that Zoe clicks and Mark comes running. Does he never prioritise any other friends or family above her? He’s such a puppy.

Reactions: 23
It’s pretty sad that Zoe clicks and Mark comes running. Does he never prioritise any other friends or family above her? He’s such a puppy.
Not when there's ££££££ involved. He probably can't actually stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Pretending were 14 again’. Zoe you still act 14 almost all of the time...

Also if you listen to the video. She sounds awful singing (so all those vlog clips trying to make herself sound good are questionable)
God, close your legs Mark. You don't need to go to any effort to entice Alfie, he just needs to be asked. 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They are already so different and lead completely different lives, a baby is really going to come between them.
I do hope I’m wrong though.

Reactions: 15
Guys this is so random, but Zoe with extensions slightly resembles Avril Lavigne… I’m not saying they look alike, but I’m reminded of Avril sometimes when I see her. It could be just me 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys this is so random, but Zoe with extensions slightly resembles Avril Lavigne… I’m not saying they look alike, but I’m reminded of Avril sometimes when I see her. It could be just me 😌
Is this Zoe or Mark during their 00s listening binge?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Pretending were 14 again’. Zoe you still act 14 almost all of the time...

Also if you listen to the video. She sounds awful singing (so all those vlog clips trying to make herself sound good are questionable)
God. This is a random Tuesday afternoon in Zoe's world. While the rest of us work and try to be responsible. Not saying it isn't fun to sing old songs with friends, but who has the time to do that on a weekday?

And yeah, she sounds crap. It might be pregnancy changing her voice, too. Not that she was great before. Only minions and Mark think she can sing. She just screeches.

I hope her minions don't get excited about vlogmas this year as she prob wont do one. She has been waiting for a reason to sack it off and becoming a 'mummy' will be the perfect excuse. She only did it the last few years for the #AD's and to keep the £ rolling in.

Her daughter will have hit the 4 months sleep regression by then so I can tell you what the vlog will be now. Non stop crying about the fact they've suddenly started waking every 2-3 hours and won't stop crying. The poor nanny is exhausted

Reactions: 16
Yeah, I don't think she'll do vlogmas but she won't turn her nose up at putting out some baby's first Christmas videos if they happen to contain a string of ads.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure she’s already mentioned there won’t be a vlogmas this year, tho part of me can’t wait for next years 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 3
she will do what she has been doing since the past years.

just a video of few days. i think she mentioned that in an ig live i had on in the bg.
but i also do vividly remember her talking about it in one of her vlogs.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’s already mentioned there won’t be a vlogmas this year, tho part of me can’t wait for next years 🤣
she will do what she has been doing since the past years.

just a video of few days. i think she mentioned that in an ig live i had on in the bg.
but i also do vividly remember her talking about it in one of her vlogs.
I’m sure in either her or Alfie’s announcement video or even first vlog after announcing they were talking about imagining vlogmas with a baby and all the cute baby Christmas content. But they didn’t at that point say they wouldn’t do it, in fact they seemed like they planned to with a newborn but that feels crazy to me 😂

Reactions: 2
Well we know how today will go, if they are vlogging Mark will upload his vlog by Monday, Zoe will upload hers in June.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m sure in either her or Alfie’s announcement video or even first vlog after announcing they were talking about imagining vlogmas with a baby and all the cute baby Christmas content. But they didn’t at that point say they wouldn’t do it, in fact they seemed like they planned to with a newborn but that feels crazy to me 😂
I’m sure she’s said “I probably won’t do vlogmas because I will have a newborn” I can’t remember where I heard it tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.