Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will go for a Megan ellaby/liv purvis style nursery that seems very on trend right now

Reactions: 6
A little off topic, but has anyone seen Poppy and Sean's new wallpaper? Poppy seems to love it so much (each to their own), but it just reminds me of Giles and Mary's wallpaper (and chair) from Gogglebox!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One thing I can appreciate about Zoe is that she isn't allergic to colour like some influencers - her interior design choices aren't the usual depressing beige/grey/white hellscape. So fingers crossed that means her baby won't be subjected to the classic influencer monochrome nursery.
i feel like she will go down the floral pattern which is cute tbh

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but how did Zoe look at this and think yes I want his baby. Why would he take this pic of him drinking and think it was worth sharing 🙈

If my boyfriend took this pic I’d be mocking him like ‘you couldn’t have waited till you took your sip to take the pic’. And the awkward eye contact with the camera.

How do you pick this to be your baby daddy.
it's so he can show everyone his gAWjUsSS jaw line 🤤

😹🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
it's so he can show everyone his gAWjUsSS jaw line 🤤

😹🤢🤢🤢
We're all attracted to different types but there's no need to go on about how gorgeous your man child is when he has Frankenstein's forehead and shapes his eyebrows with a spirit level

I feel like Zoe's popularity grew so much in the day because of her hair tutorials and clothing hauls - as an awkward teen i'd watch her vids to understand what clothes look good together, how to style, inspiration for what to buy - now her dress sense comes from a completely different place. I don't know if she is dressing how she thinks Alfie likes or how other "influencers" are dressing but it's so not her! I recently started watching Louise's videos a bit and it might be cause i'm getting older now but i definitely agree with her that you should just wear what you like, what makes you happy, and not try to follow trends. Shame that's exactly what Zoe does. As for Alfie i have NEVER seen someone try so hard to dress like a 90's dad and it is so embarrassing - he literally dresses for instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she will go for a Megan ellaby/liv purvis style nursery that seems very on trend right now
I do too. She has a bunch of wallpaper samples from Ottoline Devries, the same company Liv used for wallpaper for her baby’s nursery. Zoe said they’re going to wallpaper one wall.

edited to add: I just looked at Megan Ellaby’s insta (I don’t follow her) and she also has Ottoline wallpaper. Zoe has a sample of the same exact one (red flowers).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I've been on here and the guru gossip threads long enough to remember pretty much every hairstyle of Zoe's getting roasted!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iirc everyone roasted this hair. She can’t win when it comes to that. But it’s fair criticism because her parting is so far left she may as well call it a comb over!
The parting is definitely off but I love the colour and length :')

Reactions: 9
Zoe deffo looks better with shoulder length hair. She suited blonde and brunette but the extensions dont suit her.

Reactions: 17
Zoe deffo looks better with shoulder length hair. She suited blonde and brunette but the extensions dont suit her.
I agree, however she parts it and whatever the colour, shoulder length is 100% more flattering than the face melting mop she has now. She is drowning in hair that works entirely against a pretty face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skjermbilde 2021-05-17 kl. 20.23.09.png

Middle parts really don't suit Zoe. Her clown side-part didn't suit her either, a soft side part would look amazing.

Reactions: 19
I don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but I have been dead set on a name for a daughter for over 10 years now and I can totally see it being something they would use. Every day I hope and I pray they don't go for it. It would be soul-destroying.
Haha I thought I was being paranoid but I had the same thought. I have a girls name I am so set on, nervous she’ll pick it (it’s not been mentioned here) and then it will be ruined for me. I named my partners parent’s puppy Nala (blonde golden retriever so actually made sense!) a few months before they got that poor overbred animal they call a dog, and it forever annoyed me that they picked the same name

• Heart
I hope the child's room won't be one big insta clump of beige tones. The second after birth Zoe will start with #mumlife and I expect every little inconvenience or lack of motivation on her part being pardoned by her saying she's a mum.
Considering 90% of the clothes she has bought for the baby have been one big clump of beige tones and random bland colours, I’m thinking the nursery will follow suite!

Reactions: 12
Hi everyone 🧚🏼 I just registered and this is my first time commenting. I’ve been reading threads since over a month I think, so I thought I’d join! 🤍
(A mini disclaimer: English is not my native language, so please excuse any grammatical errors.)

Zoe used to say that she’s a creative person and is interested in interior design all the time. There’s a reason she never perused anything artistic. She is not creative. She is not artistic. She has poor taste in everything and never knows what she’s talking about. The wallpaper she chose for the guest bathroom, the tiles in her main bathroom, the carpet in the conservatory are just a few examples of how inexperienced her eye is. Not to mention the million piles of zara and primark clothing, when she could’ve invested in excellent garments.

As long as her hair is concerned, I also believe shoulder length suits her best. (Without the crazy middle parting of course!)
F1D6B752-935C-4A93-B77F-BC7F958972CF.jpeg

I’m not sure about this particular balayage, but I think blonde suits her. Also, if I remember correctly, she has recently stated that her least favourite hair she’s ever done is the brunette bob that many of you like.

I never thought highly of her but the moment I got mad and felt so disappointed was when I saw how crappy her diet is during pregnancy. It still shocks me… I had in mind how badly she wanted to become a mom, so I really believed she would improve.

Then, the sad pieces of pastry… Then, the gifted toilet rolls. Everything about zalfie’s life is achingly embarrassing. I can’t imagine how their vlogs are going to look like when ADaline is born. Zoe may not film for 18 years.

“As long as her hair is concerned, I also believe shoulder length suits her best. (Without the crazy middle parting of course!)”

I meant side! But I’ll take this chance to add that even though I like the middle part style on myself and most people, I don’t think she pulls it off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but how did Zoe look at this and think yes I want his baby. Why would he take this pic of him drinking and think it was worth sharing 🙈

If my boyfriend took this pic I’d be mocking him like ‘you couldn’t have waited till you took your sip to take the pic’. And the awkward eye contact with the camera.

How do you pick this to be your baby daddy.
Haha he’s so ugly haha Tory bleep haha

I dislike her dress and shoes in the above picture. I HATE those types of shoes unless you’re running/exercise. How did this become a trend? And of course Zoella being Zoella with horrible taste in all aspects has been wearing them. I cringe more and more each time I see her. I still dislike Nimoi (sorry my phone won’t spell her stupid name) Smart more though and that’s saying something bc Zoe makes me mentally barf every time I hear/read about/ see her pathetic self

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m confused by this picture, they’re clearly in a shop. Why would you lie down on a bed like this in a shop especially during covid?
She looks like she needs a wash. How can someone who sits in the bath so much look so grubby?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Man this page moves fast! 😝
The stennies are hagsville and swallow up her teeny, tiny face.
The cashmere baby romper was a total waste of £££
Once the baby comes, her preening will go out the window 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These two are actually mind numbing you boring. God knows when she returns it’ll be for an ad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.