Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf your skin doesn’t need to be super bad to get accutane, I’m on a low dose course atm and people would never understand why because my skin isn’t AS bad as some peoples but if you have moderate consistent acne you are also eligible for accutane as Iv had consistent spots for over 10 years and nothing else has worked. Feel like Zoe has spoken about it before because I’m sure Joe went on it and it cleared his skin up
This ^. I also took accutane for consistent moderate hormonal adult acne. Its not just for severe acne. However her lips and skin don't look and haven't looked as dry as they would be on accutane.

Last edited:
Omg I want to point out how uncomfortable she makes me feel every time she mentions that she doesn’t clean her makeup brushes! She says it in such a light hearted way… she thinks it’s relatable. It’s not. It’s disgusting and terrifying! 🥺 I have two jobs and I still manage to clean my brushes every Sunday. Considering how much time she always had on her hands, it’s just sad to see what her priorities are. Baths full of dirt, takeaways & marathons of reruns 😳 Oh and collecting hundreds of products in her cabinets she wouldn’t be able to catch up with even if she wanted to!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Can you remember the time when she went to Primark with her Mum and spent £250? That was clearly a Primark spons because she hasn't been since but back then they didn't have to declare it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it so weird that she blames her laziness and inactivity on pregnancy. Yes it's harder to move around and you get tired faster, but people are able to have full-time office jobs/running around all day at work while pregnant right up until they give birth. Her inactivity now is not any different from her normal inactivity so idk why she blames it on pregnancy

Reactions: 17
Can you remember the time when she went to Primark with her Mum and spent £250? That was clearly a Primark spons because she hasn't been since but back then they didn't have to declare it.
For a while so many stores were giving out gift cards to influencers and they'd post these hauls that were such an exact amount. Like £250 or $500. Especially the $500 Sephora hauls, they were rampant. I'm so glad the ASA takes advertising in Social media seriously. The UK youtubers can't get away with as much tit as they used to back in the day.

Reactions: 15
Pregnancy made Zoe even MORE boring and irrelevant. It seemed impossible for one human who did nothing all day to get MORE boring but here we are. We're even rehashing her past offenses, which are many to be fair, because she does nothing. I wish she'd just have the guts to leave social media.

Reactions: 19
She must have been counting down the days for Mr Orange to come and save her from having to spend another second with Alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh God. This means we have another 50 min long vlog coming, well, as soon as she can find an AD for it, where she treats Mark like her maid and they silent laugh like total turds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So weird what adults have sleepovers with their friends like this is she still going to have uncle Mark staying over to play bestie does my makeup while holding a baby?
I agree! It’s different when you live super far away and go to visit for a weekend. But Zoe and Mark have regular sleep overs like they’re still teenagers & mark lives like maybe an hour drive away. It’s not that far.

What is going to happen when they have a baby? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree! It’s different when you live super far away and go to visit for a weekend. But Zoe and Mark have regular sleep overs like they’re still teenagers & mark lives like maybe an hour drive away. It’s not that far.

'ELLO UNCLE MARK SCREECH SCREECH SILENT LAUGH

The ninja nanny will be looking after Pay Deyes so I imagine the buffoonery will continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And who has bloody time to entertain guests with a baby I know I didnt want to see anyone with a newborn especially my second as my oldest was a year old when we had our second I was just in a fog of ex

S
'ELLO UNCLE MARK SCREECH SCREECH SILENT LAUGH

The ninja nanny will be looking after Pay Deyes so I imagine the buffoonery will continue.
Love it pay deyes and the staying in bed feeling sorry for herself really annoys me I had really bad morning sickness at work I would start at 5am and be throwing up in the toilet every half an hour I had to ask my manager if I could bring some plain crackers in to feel better and having a baby and morning sickness I didn't get to swan in bed it was basically put up because I had to

Reactions: 6

Don't worry uncle Mark can hold the baby for 5 minutes while mummy Zoe pisses about doing her hair makeup. Then before they go to the garden centre the nanny will take the baby back. :giggle:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.