Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve bloody missed tattle, my morning sickness has been absolutely horrendous this time 🥴 saved by my £8.60 seaband from Tesco
I still bet you've done more today than Zoella's done in a week. Have you tried freezing weak squash? That and banana bread got me through the first 22 weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon so she will call her Mary after her baking queen Mary Berry. Mary according to one website 'the meaning is not known for certain, but there are several theories including "sea of bitterness", "rebelliousness", and "wished for child". Sounds perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't plan on having kids anytime soon, but I have been dead set on a name for a daughter for over 10 years now and I can totally see it being something they would use. Every day I hope and I pray they don't go for it. It would be soul-destroying.

Reactions: 15
This is such a good look on her, can’t believe she thinks the blonde long stennies are better than this.
I think she thinks Alfie likes long blonde hair so that’s what she’s sticking with. I’m surprised she hasn’t dyed it to match Diannes.

Reactions: 9
I know it's been mentioned a couple of times but I'm convinced she'll call the baby Olive. It's the sort of name she'd think is super unusual and out there but has become very mainstream

Personally, idgaf what she calls her unborn child. She has lost all interest from my side when she didn’t try and change her unhealthy behaviours and continues putting her child at risk. I cannot stand people who mistreat innocent creatures.
Also, sometimes I think that when she must read our threads about her, she must feel so self-important that we take time to discuss her (even though it’s negative). It almost makes me not want to contribute but then I realise that if she does feel that way then she’s a complete nut job given that this is just us indulging in a simple past time. I don’t think about her for a second in the rest of my day because unlike miss slugella, I do things with my life. 😂

Reactions: 24
Random, but fI’m reading the threads and everyone is talking about her fake glasses and some saying they knew people that did that. I was like “wtf kinda goofy ass people wear fake glasses? Glad I don’t know any dumbasses like that”. I was out today and my friend complimented this girl on her glasses and she goes “thanks, they’re fake” and I immediately thought of Zoe. I was hoping to never meet anyone that resembled her in the slightest, but here we are.

Also, I don’t care for babies/baby content, so I’ll probably never watch a video of hers again, but good for her that she’s getting her dteam. I just hope Daddy Dentures helps out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Random, but fI’m reading the threads and everyone is talking about her fake glasses and some saying they knew people that did that. I was like “wtf kinda goofy ass people wear fake glasses? Glad I don’t know any dumbasses like that”. I was out today and my friend complimented this girl on her glasses and she goes “thanks, they’re fake” and I immediately thought of Zoe. I was hoping to never meet anyone that resembled her in the slightest, but here we are.

Also, I don’t care for babies/baby content, so I’ll probably never watch a video of hers again, but good for her that she’s getting her dteam. I just hope Daddy Dentures helps out.
I'm loving how at the start of the pregnancy we were worried ot would be daddy who'd be the dead beat parent doing nothing. Who knew it would actually be Zoe!!!!

I'm loving how at the start of the pregnancy we were worried ot would be daddy who'd be the dead beat parent doing nothing. Who knew it would actually be Zoe!!!!
I’m just now getting to the part where she’s eating her normal assortment of kids snacks and having people round for her birthday. I don’t want kids, but if I was pregnant I’d do a better job than her, someone who has wanted this for years!!! It’s such a shame.

Sorry I’m blowing up all y’all’s inboxes. Just too many good posts to pass up hitting the like button for!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are women on much lower incomes who eat better diets when pregnant, she really has no excuse!

Reactions: 19
So with lockdown restrictions loosening today we can be sure Mark will be driving up there anytime soon for hugs and silent laughter. 🤪

Reactions: 16
Is it just me who thinks she looks way younger with shorter hair?
Yeah she looks so much better. I think it looked really nice when it was shoulder length and dark brown (her natural colour). But she INSISTS on the blonde and extensions. It's interesting that she never decided to grow her hair long again? I mean it really doesn't matter - she should do what makes her happy (as Alfie would say!). But why does she keep it so long - hanging on to that last bit of youth?

They are women on much lower incomes who eat better diets when pregnant, she really has no excuse!
I'm a student and literally everyone I know eats a better diet and on a much much lower income!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope the child's room won't be one big insta clump of beige tones. The second after birth Zoe will start with #mumlife and I expect every little inconvenience or lack of motivation on her part being pardoned by her saying she's a mum.

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but how did Zoe look at this and think yes I want his baby. Why would he take this pic of him drinking and think it was worth sharing 🙈

If my boyfriend took this pic I’d be mocking him like ‘you couldn’t have waited till you took your sip to take the pic’. And the awkward eye contact with the camera.

How do you pick this to be your baby daddy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but how did Zoe look at this and think yes I want his baby. Why would he take this pic of him drinking and think it was worth sharing 🙈

If my boyfriend took this pic I’d be mocking him like ‘you couldn’t have waited till you took your sip to take the pic’. And the awkward eye contact with the camera.

Can't decide what must be lower for her to pick Alfie - her self-esteem or her standards.

• Haha

the "haha" too.... pls

Reactions: 8
I hope the child's room won't be one big insta clump of beige tones. The second after birth Zoe will start with #mumlife and I expect every little inconvenience or lack of motivation on her part being pardoned by her saying she's a mum.
One thing I can appreciate about Zoe is that she isn't allergic to colour like some influencers - her interior design choices aren't the usual depressing beige/grey/white hellscape. So fingers crossed that means her baby won't be subjected to the classic influencer monochrome nursery.

Reactions: 26
One thing I can appreciate about Zoe is that she isn't allergic to colour like some influencers - her interior design choices aren't the usual depressing beige/grey/white hellscape. So fingers crossed that means her baby won't be subjected to the classic influencer monochrome nursery.
You say that but her house has a lot of grey and dark blue in it, which was very on trend when she was renovating it. She doesn’t mind an accent colour in accessories but she does stick to trends for the most part 😳 I wouldn’t be surprised if babies room was a mustard / rust colouring which would work with the horrid baby poop brown colour which is currently trending.

TBH I love Zoe's house. I think its lovely and homely and I'm glad she hasn't redecorated it every 5 minutes like most influencers.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.