Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused by this picture, they’re clearly in a shop. Why would you lie down on a bed like this in a shop especially during covid?
Where I am, furniture stores have "don't sit/lie on it" messages for hygiene purposes. But whatever, Zozobean cares not about what peasants do.

Reactions: 28
I can honestly say hand on heart that until today I have never watched a single video that girl has made. I had heard of her obviously, but I stumbled upon her hour long pregnancy waffle. Did not make it far. How is she so popular? Why on god's green earth do people follow her? Now I know that social media seems to bring out the worst in me (like heat magazine did about 10 years ago!!), but she is so vacuous and precious.
Dude, you are not the first person to have a baby! My friend would have breakfast, clean her teeth, throw up breakfast, have another then come to work as an Ultrasonographer and work an 8 hour shift while preggars. She didn't act like she needed everyone to worship her.
I appear to have stumbled from a moany Meldrum to a zero Zoella!
Also try having such low blood pressure that if you are ever sick you pass out, now that is risky!
Why does this sound just like stef michalak 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m confused by this picture, they’re clearly in a shop. Why would you lie down on a bed like this in a shop especially during covid?
Because it's zOeLlA - she can do what she wants while 1 pound Aldi takes the pic of her looking shickkk

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's even worse is Slowella is lying down on the PILLOWS, not the actual mattress. Nice mistreatment of stuff she's not even going to buy because let's face it, these grabby Tory scam merchants have had everything gifted included the stuff they wipe their bums on.

Lying horizontally like that across a store's display bed is bad at the best of times, but during a pandemic it's unbelievably selfish.

duck these two. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm beginning to think Z£000e is worse than AlFee.

Reactions: 25
It’s cause she is soOooooOooO tiny and pReGnAnT that she needs a lie down during a shopping trip.

Reactions: 31
I’ve been on accutane twice, one of the low percentages of poor buggers to need a second dose. First time at 13, then 18 to then be told I could go on again if I ever wanted. It’s a wonder drug for skin but my mental health has never recovered and I also don’t want to go on it again as I want kids in the near ish future. Princess Slug could never cope with the after effects even if she did want to clear her skin

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She has no common sense nor does she care about anyone else but herself. Never have I ever seen anyone so self absorbed & ignorant af.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think she’ll go for a more old-style name like Betsy or Nancy

Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her style (if you can call it that) is shocking for someone with so much money. She’s either dressing like a 13 year old with dungarees and tops with cheesy slogans on or a granny with curtain dresses and glasses that she doesn’t actually need

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her style (if you can call it that) is shocking for someone with so much money. She’s either dressing like a 13 year old with dungarees and tops with cheesy slogans on or a granny with curtain dresses and glasses that she doesn’t actually need
I hate the long skirts/dresses with chunky trainers:sick:

Reactions: 20
She used to have the best style, when she started out absolutely loved it. It seems she lost her way when she started wearing what she thought Alfie would like, instead of wearing what she wanted, which is a shame.

Reactions: 11
I’ve bloody missed tattle, my morning sickness has been absolutely horrendous this time 🥴 saved by my £8.60 seaband from Tesco

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.