Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I hope it wasn't accutane. You're not supposed to get pregnant for at least a year post-accutane.

Maybe she just went to a dermatologist and got prescription-strength stuff instead of plastering 400 different products on her face.

On the topic of the skincare ad, though, who wants to have Zoe's skin even now that it's cleared up? She looks much older than she is. Hardly stellar recommendation for that poor brand.
Other than the pregnancy bit accutane would be both Zoe's best friend and worst nightmare. I was on it and duck me man it was an experience to the point that I genuinely spent all day every day asleep (that's sadly not a joke) the only time I was awake was to eat something or for the hospital visits (since you had to literally do a pregnancy test every four weeks and a blood test cause like you said, you aren't supposed to be pregnant for a while whilst on those tablets). The only down side for our zoe is she might not be a little wittle small baby anymore since the tablets mess with homrones and basically made me asleep unless for food the weight I gained from these tablets and the birth control tablets they put you on at the same time was BAD.

Sorry kind of topic rant basically zoe would like them cause they'd give her an excuse to sleep 23 hours a day but then again our queen of the sofa and Naps doesn't need am excuse for that x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She didn't do Accutane. She was never anywhere near bad enough for that, and this is coming from a person who has been on it twice and had it destroy their body pretty much. She had a cream, I think Epiduo or something like that. She's shown it before in vlogs during one of her skincare things. It might've been in 2019 I think.

Reactions: 5
This is how I imagine it'd look if she attempted to eat a vegetable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do think she addressed her skin at some point saying there was a cream she used (idk what sorry) and also changing birth control helped? I could be mistaking it with the time she said it was a different birth control that made her boobs so big. There was one photo with that bra that had everyone asking questions that forced her to say something about it!

But also her skin hasn't changed much, we've just mostly been seeing her lately with lots of makeup on so she's covered it up. When she doesn't wear makeup in stories or before she puts makeup on in vlogs, you can see that it's not perfectly clear (not that I'm shaming her or anyone for that, just an observation).

Reactions: 5
Tbf your skin doesn’t need to be super bad to get accutane, I’m on a low dose course atm and people would never understand why because my skin isn’t AS bad as some peoples but if you have moderate consistent acne you are also eligible for accutane as Iv had consistent spots for over 10 years and nothing else has worked. Feel like Zoe has spoken about it before because I’m sure Joe went on it and it cleared his skin up

Reactions: 6
If her skin is awful now just wait until she gives birth. She's got your hair falling out, awful spot breakouts and ridiculous night sweats to look forward to. I suspect she'll be missing on Instagram during this stage

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think she changed her pill/went on the pill and she has said several times that she uses LaRoche-Posay Effaclar Duo.

Reactions: 2
I think she changed her pill/went on the pill and she has said several times that she uses LaRoche-Posay Effaclar Duo.
Effaclar helps with harsh spots over a couple of days but it doesn’t completely get rid of them. If she is using acne cleanser, it’s probably a medicated cream but I don’t know if you can use any while pregnant

Reactions: 1
Hey guys, I thought I’d share with you all a super fun game that I’ve been playing on Insta lately. The game is called ‘Spot the ad!’ and the playground is Maddie (mADdie :unsure:) Chester’s Instagram. Here are some recent examples:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ah, so Zoe gets her stellar hiding ADs advice from her manager. Makes perfect sense.

These people are scum and I don't get who still believes in their recommendations. EVERYTHING is an AD or a gift, otherwise it's not shown. When was the last time Zoe said "I love these, I just do, it's not an ad" outside of junk food?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hey guys, I thought I’d share with you all a super fun game that I’ve been playing on Insta lately. The game is called ‘Spot the ad!’ and the playground is Maddie (mADdie :unsure:) Chester’s Instagram. Here are some recent examples:

And we just know Zoe will be the same. Class act from millionaires .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just thought I'd throw this in there since people were mentioning Accutane. I just finished a 6 month course this week and it was the best thing I've ever done. I was one of the lucky ones who had barely any side effects. Everyone reacts differently to it, so if you are thinking of taking it but scared about how your body might react, I'd say go for it because you may be like me and be completely fine with it. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just thought I'd throw this in there since people were mentioning Accutane. I just finished a 6 month course this week and it was the best thing I've ever done. I was one of the lucky ones who had barely any side effects. Everyone reacts differently to it, so if you are thinking of taking it but scared about how your body might react, I'd say go for it because you may be like me and be completely fine with it. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
100%! I’d say the results are well worth the side effects, although I only had dry skin really. Obviously depends on your life circumstances, like you can’t take it if you’re planning to get pregnant etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree, only thing I’m experiencing is very dry lips and mouth ! Haven’t had one spot since the day I started taking it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.