Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Zoe the "author": Please learn basic English grammar. Most of us knew it was "baby's" before the age of 9. Thank you.
Cringe. The ‘editing’ of that book must be going really well!
And of course we have the habitual post about the most recent unhealthy food she is eating by the truckload for her unborn child.

Edited to say - she bloody starts her post with that annoying ‘Ello ello’ like she is in that bloody french sitcom!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not surprised if she has one. But how does anyone know what it is and also how they know she’s posting on it 😂
For awhile I thought it may be a particular account that I won’t give them name of on the board because I’m not sure of the rules surrounding it. But it’s a private account that a fair amount of her family and close friends seem to be following and she doesn’t (which would make sense to keep it unassociated with her) if anyone really wants to go investigate it. Still though there would have to be a snitch in her private squad if someone on the board really can see what’s going on on it. Hello HQ👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even though it's a private account, you can still see the number of posts. I assume people are just checking if that number has gone up or not. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She was so pretty in this photo shoot with this hair!
It's so sad how she can't see how much better she looks here. She's so brainwashed or desperate to be what Alf fancies. Amazing a human can be so low in self esteem and yet so smug and self important t the same time!

Reactions: 22
Also whoever called it with her only posting now cause she has an ad coming, surprise surprise, she has now posted an ad for skincare 🙄

Reactions: 13
IMG_6226.jpg
IMG_6227.jpg

Why the duck does she think it's OK to not post for days and then post two ads within 5 hours of each other? She's rude honestly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Also whoever called it with her only posting now cause she has an ad coming, surprise surprise, she has now posted an ad for skincare 🙄
Speaking of skincare, has she ever said what cleared up her skin in the end? She went from pretty bad skin problems to magically clear skin in a matter of months. I suppose it could be something as simple as her changing her contraceptive pill or using new products, but she was so open about her skin issues that I reckon she would've shared if it was that simple. Basically I wonder if she was on medication like accutane or similar, and maybe she never shared it because it'd undermine her many #ADs for random high street skincare products.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Speaking of skincare, has she ever said what cleared up her skin in the end? She went from pretty bad skin problems to magically clear skin in a matter of months. I suppose it could be something as simple as her changing her contraceptive pill or using new products, but she was so open about her skin issues that I reckon she would've shared if it was that simple. Basically I wonder if she was on medication like accutane or similar, and maybe she never shared it because it'd undermine her many #ADs for random high street skincare products.
Could be cause she is pregnant. I have acne prone skin and always get spots around my period , but when I was pregnant my skin was the best it had ever been!!

Reactions: 6
I mean, I hope it wasn't accutane. You're not supposed to get pregnant for at least a year post-accutane.

Maybe she just went to a dermatologist and got prescription-strength stuff instead of plastering 400 different products on her face.

On the topic of the skincare ad, though, who wants to have Zoe's skin even now that it's cleared up? She looks much older than she is. Hardly stellar recommendation for that poor brand.

Reactions: 13
Oh no I'm talking about years ago - she was suffering with her skin for a while then some time in 2017 bam, it was clear, so I don't think it's anything to do with the pregnancy. It could still be accutane since I'm pretty sure the sudden improvement happened 2017-2018 time. She hasn't had that same acne she was suffering from since then I don't think.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.