Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how they will cope if they they don't have a healthy or neurotypical baby? Have they even considered that?

Reactions: 13
Why does she have comments limited on her posts? And why hasn’t she uploaded? I feel like something is wrong. 🥺 I hope all is ok with the baby.
It did cross my mind that maybe something was wrong with the baby but Alfie uploaded in his stories and Zoe posted on her private instagram today so probably everything is ok.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how they will cope if they they don't have a healthy or neurotypical baby? Have they even considered that?
I think they paid for some tests which rule out a lot of them but yeah still a risk. I'm sure they've thought about it but not sure why they'd need to share that they'd thought about it? 🤣

Reactions: 7
I think they paid for some tests which rule out a lot of them but yeah still a risk. I'm sure they've thought about it but not sure why they'd need to share that they'd thought about it? 🤣
I wasn't suggesting they should have shared it, I agree that would be odd. They just seem very naive about the world.

Reactions: 6
I wasn't suggesting they should have shared it, I agree that would be odd. They just seem very naive about the world.
That is true. Whatever happens, i'm looking forward to seeing how they cope with having actual responsibilities for the first time!

It did cross my mind that maybe something was wrong with the baby but Alfie uploaded in his stories and Zoe posted on her private instagram today so probably everything is ok.
Zoe’s private Instagram? How do we know she’s posted?

Reactions: 1
She’s just posted saying she’s had a few days off to eat chocolate biscuits (she’s tried to disguise it as book editing though) so same old Zoe is still with us!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Every time she talks about "editing" and "writing" I have a white hot rage flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Came here to say LOL @ Alfie’s AirPod case with the engraved initials - ASD is a bit unfortunate as it stands for autistic spectrum disorder (no offence to anyone with this condition btw!) but if he had gone with A.D, well..... :LOL:
AAFD267D-6CF2-4781-BECE-DEB10CC32E11.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm new on this thread, can anyone update me why you guys call him Aldi (is that a tribute to the supermarket?) and the references to Dianne? Has he mentioned him liking her or something? I don't watch all of their vlogs so I might be missing some info but I'm still super curious!!

Reactions: 5
God based on how much she's putting away, I reckon she's hiding because she's already the size of a house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zoella...ello ello I've been busy working so have been quiet sorry. Next story...hello paid advert hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here to say LOL @ Alfie’s AirPod case with the engraved initials - ASD is a bit unfortunate as it stands for autistic spectrum disorder (no offence to anyone with this condition btw!) but if he had gone with A.D, well..... :LOL:
I have never noticed his initials are AD. This explains a lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
‘Hi guys, I took a little break off insta’
Real meaning is, I’ve been too lazy to post.

‘Just been doing some editing and eating biscuits”
Real meaning is, Ive spent all day in bed and ive eaten loads of these biscuits because I can’t be arsed to eat healthy’.

Then we get an ad. Which explains why she posted in the first place.

Reactions: 33
Zoe’s private Instagram? How do we know she’s posted?
This has been mentioned in passing a couple times and then no one ever replies when people ask about it. I’ve wondered how on earth they knew she has one😂

This has been mentioned in passing a couple times and then no one ever replies when people ask about it. I’ve wondered how on earth they knew she has one😂
I’m not surprised if she has one. But how does anyone know what it is and also how they know she’s posting on it 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.