Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d go for a brunette bob. Will be so easy when baby is born plus is so nice on her and really freshens her up. When she did it before she had an extreme side parting but if she had a slight side parting it would look great.

unfortunately I think she has it in her head that Alfie like long blonde hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
And she's probably right about that! Alfie loves a lanky blonde - His celeb crush is Taylor Swift and we've all seen him ogle at his friend's fiance Lotty. Sadly I think we're stuck with this 'turtle in a wig' look for a long time...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope it’s not Lola, that’s my name and I get that kinks song sung at me ALL the time. All the time. 😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I will never understand the popularity of Lola. Just makes me think of The Kinks song every time.
One of my cats is called Lola. I wouldn’t call my kid it though...because I called my cat Lola and my kid something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope it’s not Lola, that’s my name and I get that kinks song sung at me ALL the time. All the time. 😩
Oh no! Sympathies.

I bet if they do call that baby Lola, they will sing that song at her without having a clue what it's about.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh no! Sympathies.

I bet if they do call that baby Lola, they will sing that song at her without having a clue what it's about.
i wish my parents realised that. I’m named after that song. They thought it was ‘kooky and unique’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like all you members of the Lola gang are gonna have your own sorrow deyes when Slugg and Aldi nick your name for their cash coo baby :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So its mental health week and has Zoe posted anything about it on her stories?
Has she even mentioned her mental health since she got pregnant? Any good midwife seeing her history of anxiety disorders would be ensuring she ramps up treatment now and has something in place for after birth.

Oh, I forgot, she has her enabling Skype "life coach", doesn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she even mentioned her mental health since she got pregnant? Any good midwife seeing her history of anxiety disorders would be ensuring she ramps up treatment now and has something in place for after birth.

Oh, I forgot, she has her enabling Skype "life coach", doesn't she.
It was maternal mental health awareness week last week... she missed that boat!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She'll probably be like...I'm pregnant and Aldie refused to get me a mcflurry at 2am and it made me sad hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she have comments limited on her posts? And why hasn’t she uploaded? I feel like something is wrong. 🥺 I hope all is ok with the baby.

Oh ok, I hadn’t noticed before I guess. Thank you!!
When she's so vocal about not being careful with how she lives now she's pregnant (not exercising, not eating healthily, not being careful re covid) you always have a fear they'll be something wrong. I remember never feeling safe or I'd have a healthily baby until it was in my arms and even though I don't agree with what she's going through, I wish nothing more than a healthily baby and mum at the end

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.