Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, what is she going to do? Like I know she’s been doing rEsEaRcH but I wonder how shes gonna adjust/cope with baby life and not being able to sleep whenever she wants. I don’t think Alfie realizes what he’s in for. Or maybe he does and that’s why he’s always been so terrified to have a kid with her. He’s gonna be doing everything.
Hopefully she’s a better mother than Sarah Ingham who kept sleeping through/skipping her son’s feedings, got told off by the midwife for it and then cried about it.
She won’t be able to just lie in bed for a week when she has one of her colds that she always thinks is the flu

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That or one of her ‘migraines’
Haha not the "migraines". I remember when she posted about having a bad migraine so she was going to spend all day on the sofa online shopping... because everyone knows the best relief for migraines is to stare at a laptop screen all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Haha not the "migraines". I remember when she posted about having a bad migraine so she was going to spend all day on the sofa online shopping... because everyone knows the best relief for migraines is to stare at a laptop screen all day.
First post here, always a lurker ha, but I just had to add that I've only ever experienced a migraine once and couldn't even have my eyes open, let alone look at a screen! Think I spent the whole day sobbing under the duvet.

I'm currently pregnant with my first and I'm trying to keep busy during the rough days as practise, as I know I won't be retreating to bed at the slightest ailment when baby arrives!

Reactions: 25
When Pay is born they will probs do an announcement post like:

Zoellahahaha:
Haha Pay Deyes has arrived, I’ll be doing another digital detox cos I’ve had a CHiLd haha

Dilfdie:
My Lidl gurl is here. Buttface was savage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Zoellahahaha:
Haha Pay Deyes has arrived, I’ll be doing another digital detox cos I’ve had a CHiLd haha

Dilfdie:
And probably she will take a bReAk from vlogging because she is so busy with Pay.

Reactions: 16
what vlog was that?🤣
Screenshots from her FB that a Tattler posted in their thread (Jace was only a few weeks old):

Then she cried in this vlog saying she felt like a failure, but she chose to sleep through his feedings!

wow such a healthy diet for a pregnant lady 🙄🙄🙄
No wonder she is so greasy and her fingers are grubby all the time. I have never seen anyone survive on junk food purely and not eat a single vegetable their entire life omg.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
wow such a healthy diet for a pregnant lady 🙄🙄🙄
I couldn’t eat that and I’m not pregnant! If it was a one off treat then fine but we all know it’s not. She probably only had a few mouthfuls if that though. If you’re not going to eat much then at least make what you put in your mouth nutritious. It’s not just her she has to think about now, I genuinely don’t think that’s sunk in yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Zoellahahaha:

Dilfdie:
have we been missing an obvious pun here??

Zoell-ha!
(or Zoellhaha if we’re being accurate)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who writes this stuff?! Wtf do they mean, "romantic" - I suspect "emotional". Whoever does the copy over at Zoellahaha needs a training course as every single piece makes me cringe.

Screenshot_20210513-100803_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I wish she’d go for a brunette bob. Will be so easy when baby is born plus is so nice on her and really freshens her up. When she did it before she had an extreme side parting but if she had a slight side parting it would look great.

unfortunately I think she has it in her head that Alfie like long blonde hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 37
P
I wish she’d go for a brunette bob. Will be so easy when baby is born plus is so nice on her and really freshens her up. When she did it before she had an extreme side parting but if she had a slight side parting it would look great.

unfortunately I think she has it in her head that Alfie like long blonde hair 🤷🏻‍♀️
This suits her so much more than the ET in a wig look she rocks now. It's also so low maintenance - she wouldn't even have to dry or curl it with her 100 gifted hair appliances.

Reactions: 25
Zoella.com always makes me cringe, thinking they are cosmopolitan when they are a nobody website that I’m sure dua, little mix and Taylor don’t give a tit about Zoella.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.