Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Zoe love you're gonna have to switch that red wig out now with a ginger one x
Of course he liked the pic, probably saved it to his phone in his Dianne folder 🤔📂

Aldi - she looks shickkk! Gotta save the pic to the wank bank!
Zoella - 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is kind of random, but has anyone notices how when she's vlogging, and Nala is deep asleep, she goes and wakes her up by yelling "NALAAA". Like, let her bleeping sleep. Who goes and wakes up their dog who is deep in sleep just for a vlog or for a momentary reaction. She can just show her sleeping instead of waking her up. Idk if it's just me but it really bothers me sm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
This is kind of random, but has anyone notices how when she's vlogging, and Nala is deep asleep, she goes and wakes her up by yelling "NALAAA". Like, let her bleeping sleep. Who goes and wakes up their dog who is deep in sleep just for a vlog or for a momentary reaction. She can just show her sleeping instead of waking her up. Idk if it's just me but it really bothers me sm.
I can't wait for her to try this with her baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will 100% be like Rachel on friends 🤣”never wake a sleeping baby!”.... Zoe- “ I made her I can do what I want.. “
She'll soon learn you only do that once 🤣 I'm still shocked at just how awful she's been since she was pregnant!

Reactions: 10
So occasionally (when very bored) i go on youtube and watch one of the recommended videos which is from several years ago an it's pretty interesting to see how Zoe has changed.

First observation from like 5 years ago is that she was so much more enthusiastic when vlogging, yes she was still vlogging pretty mundane rubbish but she seemed happier, brighter, more excited. Now she can barely muster energy to turn on the camera and when she does its to sell/promote a product??

Second observation which I find amazing considering recent events, i saw a bit of a vlog from a few years back when she was a dark brunette and she had her hair cut short... an she was saying throughout the video how she likes it shorter because when its long it feels like her face is melting and it drowns her out. EXACTLY THIS! Zoe, if you're reading, please listen to your former self...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Both Zoe and Dianne REALLY need to listen to Tattle when it comes to hair, they've both got absolute shockers on their heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I give it approximately 0.2 seconds after baby Deyes is born before Zoe gets a much more low maintenance hairstyle as a lot of new mums do. I’m personally hoping she returns to the brunette bob which suited her much better than the mop she has now

Reactions: 23
I give it approximately 0.2 seconds after baby Deyes is born before Zoe gets a much more low maintenance hairstyle as a lot of new mums do. I’m personally hoping she returns to the brunette bob which suited her much better than the mop she has now
Hopefully, as blonde hair (especially dyed) takes far more maintenance than brunette hair. Here's to hoping she has a mid-life crisis and finally sees that she looks far more her age with the brunette hair.

Reactions: 13
I don't think so. I suspect once the baby is born she'll continue to spend more time and effort on her hair than her daughter. And for anyone thinking I'm being too harsh, just look at her behaviour over the last 5 months

Reactions: 21
I don't think so. I suspect once the baby is born she'll continue to spend more time and effort on her hair than her daughter. And for anyone thinking I'm being too harsh, just look at her behaviour over the last 5 months
I agree, since we suspect she’ll have a nanny. Most likely she’ll just leave baby with nanny whilst she spends three hours on her hair.

only thing is if she breast feeds / when she’s holding the baby she won’t be expecting for the baby to grab a handful of those extensions and pull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree, since we suspect she’ll have a nanny. Most likely she’ll just leave baby with nanny whilst she spends three hours on her hair.

only thing is if she breast feeds / when she’s holding the baby she won’t be expecting for the baby to grab a handful of those extensions and pull 😂
And don't forget the 2 hour baths each day too. I'd actually watch an Aldie vlog if he filmed her having the bath they give you after you've given birth. It's not quite the soak she's used to and will probably put her off baths bombs for a few months 🤣

Reactions: 14
And don't forget the 2 hour baths each day too. I'd actually watch an Aldie vlog if he filmed her having the bath they give you after you've given birth. It's not quite the soak she's used to and will probably put her off baths bombs for a few months 🤣
Yep, I can’t see Zoe being prepared for all the gross or painful or uncomfortable things after birth 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen a YouTuber accept so many paid partnerships. I’ll bet she still thinks she isn’t money hungry.
I have no problem with people making a good living but you’ve gotta draw the line and have dignity for yourself and respect for your audience.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if we'll get a hahaha picture
Probably a vague picture of the bathroom aesthetic, explaining in text what kind of after birth hygiene she's doing/experiencing, ending with a 'nobody told me about this hahaha'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep, I can’t see Zoe being prepared for all the gross or painful or uncomfortable things after birth 🙈
Seriously though, what is she going to do? Like I know she’s been doing rEsEaRcH but I wonder how shes gonna adjust/cope with baby life and not being able to sleep whenever she wants. I don’t think Alfie realizes what he’s in for. Or maybe he does and that’s why he’s always been so terrified to have a kid with her. He’s gonna be doing everything.
Hopefully she’s a better mother than Sarah Ingham who kept sleeping through/skipping her son’s feedings, got told off by the midwife for it and then cried about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Probably a vague picture of the bathroom aesthetic, explaining in text what kind of after birth hygiene she's doing/experiencing, ending with a 'nobody told me about this hahaha'
I've moaned about this before but yep, every bloody influencer 'nOoNe ToLd Me' about parenthood pregnancy and birth. There are entire youtube channels instagram accounts websites blogs dedicated to these things that come up in the first page of google

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.