Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to tell her extensions that length and a newborn ain’t gonna be fun! I have no idea why someone more than half way through pregnancy would do that! It’s going to be full of sick, milk, poo all sorts 😂 #mumbun
also she spends ages washing and styling them every time. How does she think she’s going to have two hours to do her hair when she’s got a brand new baby?
And the problem with extensions is if she doesn’t take care of them they’ll become tangled and matted 🙄

Reactions: 13
Did anyone else find it weird how often he referred to his “girlfriend” constantly rather than Zoe’s name directly?
idk, I've noticed some married celebs only refer to their famous spouses as 'my wife' or 'my husband' (one example, mila & ashton). and actually now that i think of it so do celebs who have been in long-term relationships, they refer to their significant other constantly as 'my partner' (charlie heaton referring to natalie dyer (long-term gf) in an interview) or 'my gf/bf'.
i don't like zoe & alfie that much, but I don't think that this is weird.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 567430
Based on this, my money is on Amelia being on the list. Its trendy, girly, also the name of a birth defect.
I feel like she wouldn’t choose Amelia because of Amelia Liana (although I don’t think they interact ever, it’s still someone in that general UK YT/influencer group) and also because the Saccone Jolys had Emilia. IDK!

Reactions: 4
The only name with a bleak meaning I can think of is Dolores, which means sadness. I know Zoe's a huge Harry Potter fan so it's unlikely she'd name her child after Umbridge, but the woman was clearly based on Thatcher so...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only name with a bleak meaning I can think of is Dolores, which means sadness. I know Zoe's a huge Harry Potter fan so it's unlikely she'd name her child after Umbridge, but the woman was clearly based on Thatcher so...
The name that popped into my head was Mallory which means unfortunate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THIS! Isn't it so telling of what a shallow human she is? And how delusional of her own importance. Like, who's going to go around thinking "oooh, must find out what Zoe's baby's name means!" Instead, she should focus on what will actually impact her infant, which is the nutrition she got in uterus and the one she'll get if she decides to breastfeed.
Yep it’s all about ‘appearances’ with Zoe and what it might appear like on social media or to others. No one in real life actually cares that much about other peoples names. But we all know Zoe is the centre of the universe 🙄.
She never thinks of substance as if she did she’d be more bothered about a healthy pregnancy rather than what the meaning of a name is 🥴🥴🥴🥴

does anyone even care about the meaning of names? I didn’t even know what the meaning of mine was until a year or so ago

Reactions: 13
It’s always nice for a name to have a nice meaning. But I don’t think it’s the most important part in naming a child. Pick the name based on what you like, what sounds good with their surname, maybe what’s sentimental and think about nicknames (and what bad nicknames could be made with it).

But the meaning is just a nice bonus to the naming I would say, it’s not like they’re going to be walking round introducing their child and telling everyone the meaning of the name everytime 🙄

Reactions: 12
does anyone even care about the meaning of names? I didn’t even know what the meaning of mine was until a year or so ago
some cultures do care, there is also religious names so yea

depends on the culture, family and where you are from.

Reactions: 8
She’s limited (in the normal world not Zoe world) because of the Deyes name. So many nice girl names just sound tit with it.

Reactions: 11
She’s limited (in the normal world not Zoe world) because of the Deyes name. So many nice girl names just sound tit with it.
I could have definitely seen her going with Summer, Autumn or Winter if the surname wasn’t Deyes (which I assume it will be).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.