Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys... Where have all the people gone who were so in love with zoe's pregnancy announcement they all cried?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Based on the comments, I suspect they've moved onto her youtube channel and are still lauding her for being an inspirational mother to be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not surprised she's been so lazy. She conveniently felt "ill" as an excuse for her laziness before she was pregnant, and now she has the perfect constant excuse on the go whenever she doesn't want to do anything (which is all the time!) It's like she's viewing pregnancy as a severe illness. Post partum is gonna be a nasty surprise for her 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So guys... Where have all the people gone who were so in love with zoe's pregnancy announcement they all cried?
I personally was pleased for her because she had spoken so much about how she wanted to be a mother. But now seeing how she’s acting (asking for freebies, not being healthy, spreading misinformation about pregnancy symptoms) I am super disappointed.

Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20210510-100416_Instagram.jpg

Based on this, my money is on Amelia being on the list. Its trendy, girly, also the name of a birth defect.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she admitted and not for the first time she doesn't mosturise much but can you remember a video in lockdown where she organised her bathroom cabinet and there was about 30 body lotion in it. So why accept them if you don't mosturise why not donate them to the women's shelter you apparently donate to?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Perhaps they liked the name Charity but the concept of giving offended their Tory souls.

Or maybe they liked the name Verity until they realised it meant telling the truth.

Or they liked Millie until they realised it meant hard-working and strong - a concept Zoe cannot relate to!

Perhaps she liked the name Olwyn until she realised it meant "daughter of a giantess" and had to have a lie down.

View attachment 567430
Based on this, my money is on Amelia being on the list. Its trendy, girly, also the name of a birth defect.
Amelia also means "hard-working" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She couldn't even remember the day of Dianne's birthday in the vlog. She just brushed it off like "was it yesterday? or the day before". Even if you didn't like Dianne, you needn't make it so publicly OBVIOUS.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This baby feels like one big cash grab for both Zoe and Alfie. Neither she or him have much relevance anymore and as we know Alfie has been struggling to get half decent views for ages. Both are so boring and have absolutely no new content ideas. So clearly having a baby is probably the only thing they could do to get some sort of relevance again. Zoe probably sold the idea to him when she told him by having a baby he'd get more views/subscribers, not forgetting all the baby related freebies and he though 'yeeeeeeah sick'. It angers much how much free stuff these two are getting when they clearly have the money to pay for these things and also how Zoe is clearly not changing her ways by continually stuffing her face with unhealthy food. She acts like she's the first person in the world to ever be pregnant with all her 'weird' symptoms. These two have got a lot of growing up to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is Zoe actually serious, how about naming your child the name your like!!!
Why is the wording of this so cold and clinical, "when selecting the name of your child", "baby name research" .. forgive me if I'm being dim but what "research" is possibly required to be carried out other than googling lists of baby names and deciding which you like?? It's not as if the meaning of a name is common knowledge unless someone cared to google it, so even if it doesn't have a particularly positive meaning, you're not branding the kid forever as Amelia the Hard Working or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually do think the meaning of a name is important - of course it doesn't influence or shape who your kid is going to be, but it might as well be a quality or thing that you like. I'm not really one to talk though as his dad and I spent the whole six weeks after birth deciding on a name and then argued about the one we chose on the way back from the registry office.

I do find it weird how much emphasis people place on names though. At the end of the day, a name is a noise you make to get somebody's attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She couldn't even remember the day of Dianne's birthday in the vlog. She just brushed it off like "was it yesterday? or the day before". Even if you didn't like Dianne, you needn't make it so publicly OBVIOUS.
I mean how disrespectful to give her gifts AFTER her birthday. Its not like they are busy so why didn't they take them on her bday or the day before? and Zoe said gifts but Dianne said they had given her flowers.

Reactions: 20
How many names actually have bleak meanings, anyway? Where is she taking her baby name inspiration from, A Goode Puritan's Booke of Smiteable Naymes for a Baeby Sinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The whole post is complete bullshit. She is only saying this to show companies what engagement she has so they'll give her free stuff. She'll choose something that's considered trendy. Half the mums, including me, changed the name either just before or when the baby was born. But I didn't make a massive deal about it as I knew no one except me and my close family actually gave a tit.

Also I can't believe how disrespectful Zoe actually was on the vlog to Dianne. She's really jealous of her isn't she

I mean how disrespectful to give her gifts AFTER her birthday. Its not like they are busy so why didn't they take them on her bday or the day before? and Zoe said gifts but Dianne said they had given her flowers.
We know Dianne's desperate for a dog so she probably gave her Nala

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.