Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean how disrespectful to give her gifts AFTER her birthday. Its not like they are busy so why didn't they take them on her bday or the day before? and Zoe said gifts but Dianne said they had given her flowers.
I'm surprised how Joe isn't catching up on his sister's bitchy mean girl behavior. It's like Zoe is totally being so bitchy towards Dianne. I just hope everyone gets tired of her and abandons her. Haha.

Reactions: 24
So guys... Where have all the people gone who were so in love with zoe's pregnancy announcement they all cried?
Gone far away - thank god! It was insufferable. It’s quite funny actually how much of a let down Zoe has been for those people.

All this debate about choosing a name - so OTT, just chose a name you like, have a short list and see what they are like when they arrive. My name means ‘ewe’ amongst other meanings, not exactly great, but has it effected me in life?? No!
Maybe Zoe should spend her time researching pregnancy nutrition. Be a better use of her time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gone far away - thank god! It was insufferable. It’s quite funny actually how much of a let down Zoe has been for those people.

All this debate about choosing a name - so OTT, just chose a name you like, have a short list and see what they are like when they arrive. My name means ‘ewe’ amongst other meanings, not exactly great, but has it effected me in life?? No!
Maybe Zoe should spend her time researching pregnancy nutrition. Be a better use of her time!
THIS! Isn't it so telling of what a shallow human she is? And how delusional of her own importance. Like, who's going to go around thinking "oooh, must find out what Zoe's baby's name means!" Instead, she should focus on what will actually impact her infant, which is the nutrition she got in uterus and the one she'll get if she decides to breastfeed.

Reactions: 16
BAACB30B-9C57-4F12-A236-5ABC86397F1B.png
090F1FAA-E307-4AFC-9710-F616E648BA10.jpeg
Hi guys, first time poster on this thread!

I unfollowed her when she started with all the gifted pregnancy stuff (which she can afford!!) whilst everyone else works their asses off to provide for their children - probably winds me up more cos I’m 23 weeks myself! - but all has been said by you all previously🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 567854View attachment 567855Hi guys, first time poster on this thread!

I unfollowed her when she started with all the gifted pregnancy stuff (which she can afford!!) whilst everyone else works their asses off to provide for their children - probably winds me up more cos I’m 23 weeks myself! - but all has been said by you all previously🙂
first time poster and what a great meme,
that is nightmare fuel, what is it from? 😂

honestly if i was in her shoes id make about everything and anything a video, but she cant be assed.
can we bet she wont make a room video of pay deyes until the baby is like 8 months old
(despite claiming loving to decorate etc etc)

Reactions: 8
No amount of fancy skin creams and eye patches are ever going to make Zoe's skin better if she continues to shovel sugar and other junk into her mouth.

I was genuinely happy for her when she announced the pregnancy as I thought it was the one thing she was waiting for, that her laziness and lack of creativity was due to her feeling stagnant in life and that’s she was ready and waiting for this next chapter of her life to start. I thought this would spark some motivation and zest for life in her, that we’d see her potential again.

The truth is, she is honestly just lazy, uncreative and really doesn’t care about her job anymore...

Reactions: 30
She couldn't even remember the day of Dianne's birthday in the vlog. She just brushed it off like "was it yesterday? or the day before". Even if you didn't like Dianne, you needn't make it so publicly OBVIOUS.
Dianne shares her birthday with Joe and Zoe's Grandad as well... Which makes it worse if Zoe supposedly couldn't 'remember' which day it was. She's such a mean girl

• Sad
Reactions: 32
If she wanted to be a mother SO BAD, why isn't she ensuring that her child is getting the most amount of nutrition? Atleast can't you get off your butt to do some MILD YOGA ATLEAST? Eat a bleeping vegetable it's not that bad. Her being lethargic all these years is somewhat acceptable but now can't you incorporate some changes? Haha.

Dianne shares her birthday with Joe and Zoe's Grandad as well... Which makes it worse if Zoe supposedly couldn't 'remember' which day it was. She's such a mean girl
She definitely is! But what angers me is this fake persona she puts out like she's the most sweetest, caring and the best person ever. Ugh.

I used to read this thread a lot but seeing todays's vlog just angered me lol. I just had to create an account & vent it all out. She is 31 years old but still has that immature mentality.

• Heart
Is Zoe actually serious, how about naming your child the name your like!!!
Well when I was pregnant I went for Summer, so didn't need to look up the meaning for that! lol. It was actually the back up name and got it from Home and Away character! I had about 4/5 names I liked but some didn't suit her when she was born. The other one I considered was Emilia!!(was a popular girls name at the time but more the Amelia version so didn't go for it!) But seeing as my daughter is a year older I didn't take inspiration off the SJ's!!!!

Reactions: 2
It was definitely a deliberate slight and dig at Dianne. She's not stupid and it's not like her brother or Dianne are quiet on social media. She's blatantly jealous of all the attention Dianne got about moving closer so is showing Dianne isn't in her privilege circle of friends. I bet she's still super pissed too Dianne broke the gazebo. The really sad thing is no one will ever pick her up on this completely immature and bitchy behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 26
TLDW:
-Starts with shower shots and a timelapse of her doing her make-up
-So happy with her extensions and more blonde
-Talks about faves for basically the first 15 minutes of the video, one fave is Estrid (which is an ad)
-She's tired and had a long nap after the previous clip so she started the vlog the next day
-Nala's having her teeth cleaned, lol
-Zoe is 22 weeks pregnant, she reads some facts from an ap
-Shows her bump, "I like doing these!"
-Her belly button is still in..
-Has cheerios for breakfast, the picture of health folks
-Does a Zara haul and talks about some books
-Goes to brunch with Soppy and Steve and Alexia at Oueuf or whatever (the place she went with Maddie)
-Drops off Dianne's birthday present but can't remember what day it was...
-She ends the vlog looking like this. I had to see it, so you lot do as well:
View attachment 566777
S

Why does she look closer to 50 than 30? That is not a glow.

Well she's making people feel sorry for Aldie!!!
I honestly never thought I’d see the day when I’d feel sorry for the twit but she’s an utter horror with the demands and being enfeebled. I kind of want Alfie to have an early midlife crisis and do one with a young insta-baddie. That’s how much of a demanding pain Zoe has become during the pregnancy.

This baby feels like one big cash grab for both Zoe and Alfie. Neither she or him have much relevance anymore and as we know Alfie has been struggling to get half decent views for ages. Both are so boring and have absolutely no new content ideas. So clearly having a baby is probably the only thing they could do to get some sort of relevance again. Zoe probably sold the idea to him when she told him by having a baby he'd get more views/subscribers, not forgetting all the baby related freebies and he though 'yeeeeeeah sick'. It angers much how much free stuff these two are getting when they clearly have the money to pay for these things and also how Zoe is clearly not changing her ways by continually stuffing her face with unhealthy food. She acts like she's the first person in the world to ever be pregnant with all her 'weird' symptoms. These two have got a lot of growing up to do.
Why do I feel like the A to Z minions sat around on a zoom meeting in lockdown, brainstorming the best ways Zalfie could regain their relevance and “family content” came up? Z would have been overjoyed at the cash and baby and Alfie would have been spaffing over the increase in follows and revenue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It was definitely a deliberate slight and dig at Dianne. She's not stupid and it's not like her brother or Dianne are quiet on social media. She's blatantly jealous of all the attention Dianne got about moving closer so is showing Dianne isn't in her privilege circle of friends. I bet she's still super pissed too Dianne broke the gazebo. The really sad thing is no one will ever pick her up on this completely immature and bitchy behaviour
Wait Dianne broke the gazebo? Where is Slugella going to have the baby now?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait Dianne broke the gazebo? Where is Slugella going to have the baby now?
Technically it was the wind that broke it but it was whilst Dianne borrowed it when Amy and Nancy came over a few weeks ago. But if she’s being an even bigger witch towards her over a stupid gazebo that’s easily replaced then she’s pathetic. If she was that sentimental and cared about she wouldn’t of let someone borrow it in crap conditions.

• Haha
Technically it was the wind that broke it but it was whilst Dianne borrowed it when Amy and Nancy came over a few weeks ago. But if she’s being an even bigger witch towards her over a stupid gazebo that’s easily replaced then she’s pathetic. If she was that sentimental and cared about she wouldn’t of let someone borrow it in crap conditions.
Oh what a disaster Im sure Zoe could get another one GIFTED.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else find it weird how often he referred to his “girlfriend” constantly rather than Zoe’s name directly?
Well....... Jim used to do that with Tanya and 'my wife'. Is it a sign of stress in the relationship as now Jim calls Sarah, Sarah not 'my girlfriend'. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
These eyebrows, omg. Is she taking inspiration from Anna Edit? Way too dark/warm toned, way too thick. Just awful, I'm sorry.
Just want to tell her extensions that length and a newborn ain’t gonna be fun! I have no idea why someone more than half way through pregnancy would do that! It’s going to be full of sick, milk, poo all sorts 😂 #mumbun

Ok. She uploaded a new vlog. She spent HALF THE VLOG READING PRODUCTS ON HER BATHROOM FLOOR JUST FOR AN AD FOR RAZORS. Yas Queen of giving us nothing.

Sidenote: Don't people moisturise their bodies? My ancestors would not tolerate that behavior 🤣
I found it so hard to watch the bath was reflecting everything and constantly changing reflections. Not sure if superstar YouTuber even thought of that. My eyes hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No amount of fancy skin creams and eye patches are ever going to make Zoe's skin better if she continues to shovel sugar and other junk into her mouth.
This just sums her up doesn't it? She would rather throw money at her skin than sort the root issue... bad diet. I can see this translating towards how she will treat Pay Deyes, the poor kid will probably be on a massive sugar high all the time but Zoe would get a gifted treatment or sensory toy or some trash to "sort out" her behaviour rather than learning to cook some kid friendly meals.

(I may be reaching a little bit here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.