Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another business to avoid 🥺
I found this really, really, really infuriating. why is she not donating these items? In what world does she deserve or earn what she gets?
I can tolerate it when influencers get lots of cosmetic/beauty PR stuff, but when it comes to something as essential and vital to every new parent, it really makes me furious that she gets them for free.

I had to save up for months for a breast pump and I count myself lucky to have one and not use a hand in express one.

Reactions: 19
LICHERALLY won’t be calling that kid anything other than Pay so I don’t bleeping care what they name her.

Is there a name that means my mam is a lazy bleeping slug and my dad is a Tory balding goofy bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I found this really, really, really infuriating. why is she not donating these items? In what world does she deserve or earn what she gets?
I can tolerate it when influencers get lots of cosmetic/beauty PR stuff, but when it comes to something as essential and vital to every new parent, it really makes me furious that she gets them for free.

I had to save up for months for a breast pump and I count myself lucky to have one and not use a hand in express one.
She's a total hoarder. I mean, yeah, it's expected that influencers get sent lots of stuff but decent ones give them away to friends or women's shelters. Even "shallow" things as cosmetics can be incredibly important to someone who has arrived at a shelter to feel a bit of normalcy. But nah. Zozobean just lets everything literally rot in massively cluttered drawers.

I mean, what can we expect from someone who a) gets gifted TOILET PAPER and b) is rotting herself in her nonmansion?

Reactions: 19
I'm late, but it still pains me seeing her being gifted the hands free pump when she's the type to quit bf because Alfie can't help with feedings 🙄

Reactions: 17
Don’t know if anyone else noticed in her latest vlog but she kept saying “wild” like her man child and it was so irritating!
They’re both so immature, I cannot believe they’re having a baby. Also, about gifts and her cash grabbing, I went to her description box and every single link is affiliated (except her hairdressers) including the books her fans have recommended and she hasn’t even read yet. I mean, doesn’t she say she only recommends products she likes? There really isn’t enough money in the world for slugella, I actually think I dislike her.

Reactions: 18
LICHERALLY won’t be calling that kid anything other than Pay so I don’t bleeping care what they name her.

Is there a name that means my mam is a lazy bleeping slug and my dad is a Tory balding goofy bleep?
I just snorted reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The name I was surprised to find in our baby name book was Candida... def not a ‘nice’ meaning so maybe it’s that?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she says in her latest vlog that after getting ready and doing her make up she had a massive nap so must have ‘needed some downtime’. I mean is she for real, her whole life is downtime. She doesn’t do anything!

Reactions: 25
She is going to snap back to skinny the minute the baby is here - just look at her mum and Joe, its genetics. However she is not going to ever surface from the mansion ever again, she will go out even less when theres a baby in tow. Maybe Alfs mum will start coming round all the time? I cant see Zoe getting a nanny tbh.
Zoe will get a nanny that’s gifted and an AD 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who do you think would be more demanding and needing attention from the nanny. Baby Pay or mumzella herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fast forward a few years:

One will only eat pizza, chocolate and tiny pieces of pastry... and the other's a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How does one not get bored of eating the same sugary stuff every single day? Surely you must be. Her skin is aging so badly & since she always keep reminiscing about how she used to look, she should look into what she puts into her body right? She has no care in the world I guess. Just wants to eat pizza & watch Harry Potter for the 10000th time, she's done for the day.

Reactions: 10
I always see her as a walking example of why you shouldn’t have a terrible diet and lack of exercise because eventually it will catch up on you 🤷🏼‍♀️ Remember to always drink water, go for walks and eat everything in moderation 😂 or you might just end up like Borella

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.