Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yelling the Strictly theme tune as he deposited that one lucky sperm.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ive got alfies first trimester experience on in the bg

he is saying you gotta do now all of it, basically what they said in zoes video.
who is gonna tell these entitled idiots that a normal pregnant woman doesnt behave like she isnt able to do anything šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ive got alfies first trimester experience on in the bg

he is saying you gotta do now all of it, basically what they said in zoes video.
who is gonna tell these entitled idiots that a normal pregnant woman doesnt behave like she isnt able to do anything šŸ˜‚
Wait you're saying you aren't bed bond and having everyone around you serve you chocolate biscuits on demand and never lift a finger to work? Pfft what's the point in getting pregnant then, I thought it was just an excuse to be even lazier than usual.
Seriously though for someone that wanted this her whole life or whatever you'd think that's all she thought pregnancy was and a baby was for Instagram

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s also very telling how Alfie constantly refers to Zoe as his girlfriend or guhlfrend because he struggles with words with more than one syllable.

Together nearly nine years, bought a house together, have a dog, many shared business ventures and are expecting a baby soon. He should be referring to her as his partner not his girlfriend like a teenager would. Some might not agree and thatā€™s fine but thereā€™s a difference between girlfriend/boyfriend and partner especially with such a long term relationship.

I think itā€™s quite clear his heart isnā€™t fully in it. Honestly I donā€™t blame him, I wouldnā€™t last half an hour in her presence. Theyā€™re not good for each other but will probably stay together out of convenience. I donā€™t think sheā€™s the ā€œoneā€ in his mind and a baby mixed up in all this complicated things a lot.

Reactions: 36
Isnā€™t she embarrassed to admit that, after spending a back-breaking morning putting on makeup and talking into a camera for a whole 20 minutes, she had to take a nap all afternoon which then prohibited her from vlogging? Like seriously how is she not mortified at her own laziness?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Of course her new video is a ā€˜paid promotionā€™. duck me does this girl EVER film videos anymore of just a ā€˜normalā€™ day to day life ??

Or is it just

Naaaahhh get the money rolling in. ADS 4 DEYES

Reactions: 16
These eyebrows, omg. Is she taking inspiration from Anna Edit? Way too dark/warm toned, way too thick. Just awful, I'm sorry.
She definitely reading this thread so why cant she listen to us when we tell her to sort her eyebrows out šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ please, we are saying it for a good reason

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like no one has mentioned this but am I the only one who canā€™t unhear her extreme lisp? The part of the vlog where she has the masks on itā€™s really prominent, itā€™s bugged me for ages itā€™s all I can hear when sheā€™s speaks

Reactions: 13
At this point Iā€™d welcome an eyebrow sorting AD disguised as a vlog cos theyā€™re actually bleeping outrageous. Maybe she could use the gifted advertised shaver and cut the fuckers off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is going to snap back to skinny the minute the baby is here - just look at her mum and Joe, its genetics. However she is not going to ever surface from the mansion ever again, she will go out even less when theres a baby in tow. Maybe Alfs mum will start coming round all the time? I cant see Zoe getting a nanny tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These eyebrows, omg. Is she taking inspiration from Anna Edit? Way too dark/warm toned, way too thick. Just awful, I'm sorry.

I NEED the world to know this and Iā€™ve mentioned this on Annaā€™s thread, but they go to the same brow lady!!!! This lady is atrocious holy tit! and these numbskulls think it looks good... ugh ew

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I NEED the world to know this and Iā€™ve mentioned this on Annaā€™s thread, but they go to the same brow lady!!!! This lady is atrocious holy tit! and these numbskulls think it looks good... ugh ew
Thanks for the info. That explains everything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.