Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. She uploaded a new vlog. She spent HALF THE VLOG READING PRODUCTS ON HER BATHROOM FLOOR JUST FOR AN AD FOR RAZORS. Yas Queen of giving us nothing.

Sidenote: Don't people moisturise their bodies? My ancestors would not tolerate that behavior 🤣

Reactions: 33
I actually struggle to sit through their videos anymore. I used to watch them and laugh at how awful they were but every second sentence something they say makes me angry or confused or cringed out now. They’re both so full of tit it’s incredible and have so few redeeming qualities. It makes me angry what easy lives they have and how they get everything for free for not lifting a finger. They have a disgustingly selfish and materialistic life. They deserve each other purely because they’re both so ignorant and frankly stupid.

Then looking at their video comments annoys me too. People think these two are gods gift and should be admired. I just cannot see how anyone could sit through these videos and enjoy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I actually struggle to sit through their videos anymore. I used to watch them and laugh at how awful they were but every second sentence something they say makes me angry or confused or cringed out now. They’re both so full of tit it’s incredible and have so few redeeming qualities. It makes me angry what easy lives they have and how they get everything for free for not lifting a finger. They have a disgustingly selfish and materialistic life. They deserve each other purely because they’re both so ignorant and frankly stupid.

Then looking at their video comments annoys me too. People think these two are gods gift and should be admired. I just cannot see how anyone could sit through these videos and enjoy them.
1000% with you. Everything about her is what gives influencers their bad reputation. The level of smugness because she happens to be pregnant is off the scales now. Just 18 weeks to go people. It's going to be hard but if we continue to call out her bullshit we'll make it

Reactions: 22

i agree it annoys me in the comments when you get people writing "your videos literally brought me up"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Okay, call me a major hypocrite but I'm back. I did my donations to help those who ACTUALLY need it and now I'm back to watch these grabby Tory magpies circle the drain, with Zoe's brows clinging on for dear life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
whenever she shows something she reads off of the product
she has done that since forever
but like

dont you know what youre using when you use it as much as you claim to be using?
like all of the products that i use i can name them without looking at it

edit: she trusts her cc cream for sun protection
youd need so much foundation for it to be really useful, her premature wrinkles: explained
idk i think she's saying it for the viewers benefit so they know.

Reactions: 1
Okay, call me a major hypocrite but I'm back. I did my donations to help those who ACTUALLY need it and now I'm back to watch these grabby Tory magpies circle the drain, with Zoe's brows clinging on for dear life.
Let's face it. We're all here for when she can't shift the baby fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oof, those close up shots of her face should have hit the cutting room floor, not an ideal ad for any of the tit she slapped on her face...

Reactions: 7
Let's face it. We're all here for when she can't shift the baby fat.
Their reality shock of a newborn will be a neverending pot of schadenfreude.

(At least, we'd like to think so but they won't pay for a thing including the secret live in nanny.)

Still here for Zoe becoming decidedly NOT tiny and since she's so weak, unable to shift the pounds and all the while looking older and older until Gail Platt looks like she could be her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Their reality shock of a newborn will be a neverending pot of schadenfreude.

(At least, we'd like to think so but they won't pay for a thing including the secret live in nanny.)

Still here for Zoe becoming decidedly NOT tiny and since she's so weak, unable to shift the pounds and all the while looking older and older until Gail Platt looks like she could be her daughter.
And to top it off, I hope Dianne is constantly popping round in her yoga lycra showing Zoe what time actually means.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, she really thinks she's special with these bare belly baby moving videos, doesn't she?

Zoe, from everybody who has been or is pregnant, YOU'RE NOT. Desist, please. Go and enjoy the miracle of pregnancy with your manchild.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Also, she really thinks she's special with these bare belly baby moving videos, doesn't she?

Zoe, from everybody who has been or is pregnant, YOU'RE NOT. Desist, please. Go and enjoy the miracle of pregnancy with your manchild.
They way they've both been behaving, they'd obviously only had sex once in the last 5 years and somehow Zoe managed to get knocked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They way they've both been behaving, they'd obviously only had sex once in the last 5 years and somehow Zoe managed to get knocked up.
What position, do you reckon? I'd say missionary as Zoe is so lazy and weak but Alfie needs his hands to play kendama.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.