Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he just expose them breaking the lockdown rules? He said they told Poppy and Sean in their garden but they told the world before that was allowed…

edit - and his parents?? We weren’t allowed to go on walks with more than one person before they announced:cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did he just expose them breaking the lockdown rules? He said they told Poppy and Sean in their garden but they told the world before that was allowed…

edit - and his parents?? We weren’t allowed to go on walks with more than one person before they announced:cautious:
That’s why they never posted a video about them telling their family and friends because they broke lockdown rules with everyone!

Reactions: 27
mentioning zoe as his "girlfriend" and not by her name
am I the only one who finds this kind of disrespectful? Instead of using her name just treating her like she’s ‘his’ instead of her own person. It’s not like everyone doesn’t know who she is...

Reactions: 22
I doubt Alfies perspective is worth listening to as most other guys wont have a GF/wife who acts like a spoilt princess and has him running around like a headless chicken because they are too entitled to get off the sofa and get a chocolate bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is anyone else genuinely shocked at how awful her behaviour is? You can tell she's had a generally pretty easy pregnancy and we know she's lazy but bleeping hell. If Aldie got up and left her now I'd actually be supporting him. She's truly grotesque

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God Alfie is just so cringe, the video was genuinely hard to watch. Why can't he just call Zoe by her name, we all know who she is. Also talking about their sex life during first trimester just seems disrespectful... He really didn't say anything of value.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Is anyone else genuinely shocked at how awful her behaviour is? You can tell she's had a generally pretty easy pregnancy and we know she's lazy but bleeping hell. If Aldie got up and left her now I'd actually be supporting him. She's truly grotesque
Yep, she truly has no redeemable qualities.

She had a Sunday bath. How does it differ from any of her other midday weekday baths? I also wish these idiot influencers would stop flogging stuff like skincare and bath products as "self-care". No, Zoe. They're little pampering treats. Self-care is sleeping well, eating more nourishing foods than sugary ones, working out, going to an ACTUAL therapist, etc. A hydrating facemask in a bath is not going to make you feel better, not for real.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God Alfie is just so cringe, the video was genuinely hard to watch. Why can't he just call Zoe by her name, we all know who she is. Also talking about their sex life during first trimester just seems disrespectful... He really didn't say anything of value.
Seriously who needs to know that sort of tit. Thank god I decided to not have a second child and thanks to Aldie my ovaries have shrunken up and died

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah he didn’t say anything that wasn’t common sense or out of touch 😂. Like why does that video exist? He’s incredibly self indulgent and can’t stand something not being about him 😂.

Reactions: 12
Of course another video which is an AD. It’s getting ridiculous. She’s made 6 videos this year (in 5 months) and half of them have been ads...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Skjermbilde 2021-05-09 kl. 20.06.44.png

Why does she so often film herself in the shower? You can vlog without filming yourself shower, Zoe.

• Sick
Can she stop sharing the disgusting photos of her stomach. Enough 🤮
LITERALLY like no disrespect but I have never in my life wanted to see someone's stomach with their baby kicking about in there, fair enough send it to friends/family because I guess it must be exciting for the person who's pregnant, but keep it off insta honestly 😭

• Heart
TLDW:
-Starts with shower shots and a timelapse of her doing her make-up
-So happy with her extensions and more blonde
-Talks about faves for basically the first 15 minutes of the video, one fave is Estrid (which is an ad)
-She's tired and had a long nap after the previous clip so she started the vlog the next day
-Nala's having her teeth cleaned, lol
-Zoe is 22 weeks pregnant, she reads some facts from an ap
-Shows her bump, "I like doing these!"
-Her belly button is still in..
-Has cheerios for breakfast, the picture of health folks
-Does a Zara haul and talks about some books
-Goes to brunch with Soppy and Steve and Alexia at Oueuf or whatever (the place she went with Maddie)
-Drops off Dianne's birthday present but can't remember what day it was...
-She ends the vlog looking like this. I had to see it, so you lot do as well:
Skjermbilde 2021-05-09 kl. 20.17.01.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
LITERALLY like no disrespect but I have never in my life wanted to see someone's stomach with their baby kicking about in there, fair enough send it to friends/family because I guess it must be exciting for the person who's pregnant, but keep it off insta honestly 😭
I don't mind a nice photoshoot of a pregnant woman. But up close photos or videos of the baby kicking is not needed. It looks like some creepy alien trying to escape, something about it creeps me out 😂. I'm sure it's exciting for her but not for anyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
we are always so right
she only makes a video if she has something to sell

i mean good for her do your job, but its the bare minimum at this point

Reactions: 18
These eyebrows, omg. Is she taking inspiration from Anna Edit? Way too dark/warm toned, way too thick. Just awful, I'm sorry.
They don’t even match. One’s up and one’s down.

Reactions: 18
whenever she shows something she reads off of the product
she has done that since forever
but like

dont you know what youre using when you use it as much as you claim to be using?
like all of the products that i use i can name them without looking at it

edit: she trusts her cc cream for sun protection
youd need so much foundation for it to be really useful, her premature wrinkles: explained

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.