Zoe Sugg #27 New year same boring Zzzoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tomatoes must be referred to as “toms.” (Remember when she used to shorten every word? I haven’t watched her a while, so I’ve got no clue if she still does that. I hated it!)
Oh god yes! 🤮 And a “cheeky nandos” hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately, the standard is now very low for influencers. They can literally post a photo of dust and it will get engagement.

If anyone was going to become an influencer, now is the time to do it. Just putting a tiny bit of effort into content would see them soar.
That's very true. With 'engaging' I meant engaging for the viewer, not how much likes etc. the posts get 😅

sorry but every time I read about Alfie I can't help but laugh because i ALWAYS have to think about his squeeky "i'm not a tory" comment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, she's taking time off because lockdown is so hard and "whatever energy she can muster" goes into *writing* the second Magpie book. Please. When is she going to give up that "I'm a writer" farce?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, she's taking time off because lockdown is so hard and "whatever energy she can muster" goes into *writing* the second Magpie book. Please. When is she going to give up that "I'm a writer" farce?

Probably after she releases a ghost written fantasy book about a women stuck in a loveless relationship with a man child who is desperate to escape :)

or when she releases a “how to care for a pug, Zoella’s top tips” book :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210127-185325.jpg

Stop begging for engagement! She didn't even share any responses or any ways to help, despite saying she's struggling herself. No "oh here's what's helped me" just "give me engagement"

Screenshot_20210127-185333.jpg

She is so fake.
"Sending you all so much love" duck off.

Reactions: 30
I doubt she even read them
The reason I asked is I was watching her talk about Cordially Invited and she said she was so nervous about this one and it felt so different to fiction cause this is her and her life, what she does etc. I couldn’t help think well of course you are more nervous as you didn’t actually write the others, did you....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.