• same as always eg NOTHING

Votes: 1,102 73.4%
  • get engaged

Votes: 85 5.7%
  • have a baby

Votes: 127 8.5%
  • dump the tory tosser aka Alfie 'sick' deyes

Votes: 138 9.2%
  • Finally get her act together and come back with some decent content.

Votes: 50 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @aqueilo1 for the title suggestion.

So we are in a new year and yes Zoe is doing the same tit which means not doing anything...well apart from promoting sex toys on her website. :oops: TBH we cant really do a round up because she has DONE NOTHING since vlogmas!

Anyway people carry on with the chatter we are more active on this thread then the GIRLBOSS herself!:LOL:

P.S Ive also added a poll as well we need something to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Zoe is the Queen of "yasss girl give us nothing" so her reign with continue in 2021 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Responding to some of the post on the last thread, I was suspicious of Zoe being pregnant as well but since she drank champagne in the beach on her vlogmas I kind of thought I was overthinking... But a couple of weeks ago she said on the zoella ig that this year she will be filming more special moments that she wouldn’t usually film but with out uploading it, which Alfie also said on his stories a couple of nights ago.
So maybe they found out recently? Maybe I’m overthinking but I have so much free time at the moment...😂

Reactions: 16
Responding to some of the post on the last thread, I was suspicious of Zoe being pregnant as well but since she drank champagne in the beach on her vlogmas I kind of thought I was overthinking... But a couple of weeks ago she said on the zoella ig that this year she will be filming more special moments that she wouldn’t usually film but with out uploading it, which Alfie also said on his stories a couple of nights ago.
So maybe they found out recently? Maybe I’m overthinking but I have so much free time at the moment...😂
Or they just know how to get people's imagination revving with rumors of a pregnancy. Guess we shall see.

Reactions: 30
Lots of pics of her covering a stomach and only head shots on their stories. I hope she is pregnant for her own sake, she wants it man!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope she isn't pregnant for the child's sake. Alfie and Zoe are a million miles away from being ready to be parents. Not including that they aren't in love anymore and can barely be around each other which just makes parenting even harder.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I hope she isn't pregnant for the child's sake. Alfie and Zoe are a million miles away from being ready to be parents. Not including that they aren't in love anymore and can barely be around each other which just makes parenting even harder.
But is anyone ever actually ready to be
parents?🤭😂

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Didn’t want to be the person that said it but it’s a cold hard fact they’re not ready. They can barely look after nala properly and then there was the poor
Guinea pigs. The poor child would more than likely end up being an insta prop and palmed off on a nanny and or a grandparent.

Reactions: 32
Maybe they think after their few sleepless nights with nala that they’re now prepared 🤣🤣
I just can’t see it tbh but I guess you never can when someone’s always been a certain way, maybe a baby would lift her out of her rut 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she is pregnant she’s probably delighted that Mrs Hinch is aswell!

edit- here’s her comment to Mrs H 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really wasn't joking when she said she's doing the same thing. In the Zoella IG stories she says she's still living in loungewear, baked slutty brownies and is listening to Harry Styles:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:.

Reactions: 13
If you think these two can handle a newborn and raising a child just look at Nala who hasn’t yet been trained to tit outdoors.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If you think these two can handle a newborn and raising a child just look at Nala who hasn’t yet been trained to tit outdoors.
They’re never gonna be ready unless they realise how badly they live and change a lifetimes worth of behaviour. Which they absolutely will not do!

Reactions: 13
I’m gonna need ZoElLa to do something tragically entertaining bleeping ASAP because I can’t read anymore preggo/bump/dump his ass/where’s the ring comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Lots of pics of her covering a stomach and only head shots on their stories. I hope she is pregnant for her own sake, she wants it man!
I cant see any stories from them today or do you mean over the last few weeks?

Reactions: 3
Not to be mean but I can't imagine her being able to carry a baby to full term. She's so unhealthy and rotting on the inside from consistently poor nutrition and no exercise, and babies need to take so much from the mother's body to grow and survive

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Not to be mean but I can't imagine her being able to carry a baby to full term. She's so unhealthy and rotting on the inside from consistently poor nutrition and no exercise, and babies need to take so much from the mother's body to grow and survive
she wouldn't be the first to carry a baby to full term being unhealthy though, i've seen it loads at my former job. smoking, drugs, alcohol, lacking nutrition, seen it all. the body is capable of so much more than we sometimes realize

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.