Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharknado46

Not to be mean but I can't imagine her being able to carry a baby to full term. She's so unhealthy and rotting on the inside from consistently poor nutrition and no exercise, and babies need to take so much from the mother's body to grow and survive
This is a hugely inappropriate comment. It places the blame on the person carrying a baby for any anomalies/miscarriage. Also massively triggering for anyone who unfortunately is in that situation. Think before you type next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 200

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Might just be me but it really bugs me when youtubers like Zoe constantly talk about how bad their mental health is and anxiety and stuff. Wtf has she got to be anxious about? She lives in a multi million pound mansion for god sake. All she has to do is post a couple of insta pics and her mortgage is probably paid for the month (assuming she has one, it’s probably all paid off). When she uploaded the video crying saying it all gets too much, WHAT DOES? WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO besides sit in front of a fucking camera, chat shit for 20 mins, get on iMovie then upload it. You’ve hired everyone to do majority of the work for you! Try working a 8-6 job and then losing it in the middle of a pandemic not knowing if you can make your next bill payments with a baby on the way but aww it all gets too much for you millionaires x my heart bleeds for you
What? Just because she has money and a new house doesn't mean she can't be anxious or depressed. I am sure she's openly spoken about having anxiety way before she was as rich and popular as she is.

Just FYI - the person who may seem like they having everything in life.. money, a good career, family and friends and also be depressed and sad. Look at Robin Williams, he always appeared happy and he was a loved Hollywood star with money and everything you could think of. He took his own life. Materialistic things mean nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

coconochanel

VIP Member
On the Zoella IG they are asking Name one thing you hope to achieve this year? and Zoe said ' take a bit more me time' is she taking the piss? how much bloody Me time does she want? :oops: :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

speach7991

I despise that comment above me that 'what has Zoe got to be anxious about'. Look we can all see she has a well cushioned life but PLEASE folks learn that there is a separation between mental health and the outward state of your lives. Think about comedians like Robin Williams who would seem so joyous, rich, successful to everyone else but who were struggling inside. I have anxiety and I often question myself to tears about why should I be anxious? There are so many good things in my life, but anxiety overlooks those. Hate to turn this into a mental health education post but anyone who is in these threads still telling influencers cant have mental health problems just because they're rich or boring or whatever needs to do some serious reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I hope she isn't pregnant for the child's sake. Alfie and Zoe are a million miles away from being ready to be parents. Not including that they aren't in love anymore and can barely be around each other which just makes parenting even harder.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Dr Marten

Tbh I’m really not sure why people make such a big deal out of Alfie not having proposed to Zoe yet. He’s only 27, which these days is quite young to get married. Me and my friends are in our late 20s / early 30s and many have been with our partners since university (i.e. 8-10 years) and proposals are only now beginning to be a thing. For me a wedding is quite a grown up thing, I definitely wouldn’t want to do it before I’m 30 lol, but I guess it’s down to personal preference.
With that said, for me it’s clear that he’s completely lost interest in Zoe, in fact they seem to be fed up with each other. And it’s not because he hasn’t “formally” committed to her, it’s because their relationship has run it’s course and they’re both miserable in it. I find that way more depressing and sad to see than her not having a ring on her finger yet. Also I guess it sucks if he’s doing it for the wrong reasons (aka his parents) but ultimately it’s perfectly possible to have a great relationship without getting married - though Z and A definitely ain’t it 😂
Can we not take statements directed at Zoe and Alfie so personally? When we question why he hasn’t proposed, we don’t expect every 27 year old male to have proposed to their girlfriend by now.

Getting kinda tired at people getting personally offended by engagement/wedding/birth/age comments discussed in the context of Zoe and Alfie’s situation. It clogs up the threads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Zoe’s review of the Better Than Sex mascara where she refers to it as “better than chocolate” instead lives in my head rent free
(Start at around 3:30)

She was 25 in this??? I’m a few years younger than her and I remember finding it super weird at the time, I think that was the moment I realised I was getting too old for Zoella 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Not to be mean but I can't imagine her being able to carry a baby to full term. She's so unhealthy and rotting on the inside from consistently poor nutrition and no exercise, and babies need to take so much from the mother's body to grow and survive
Ye this isn’t it. There’s people with complex health issues who manage to get pregnant and give birth. This comment isn’t on and shows a lot of ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Lilykins

VIP Member
I like her response too - shame we don’t see more of this Zoe! But I would say - it’s all well and good saying your demographic is 25-35 year olds but where was that awareness when you were making the advent calendar and cordially invited where you literally told people how to make a ham sandwich?!

Reactions: 64

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
What? Just because she has money and a new house doesn't mean she can't be anxious or depressed. I am sure she's openly spoken about having anxiety way before she was as rich and popular as she is.

Just FYI - the person who may seem like they having everything in life.. money, a good career, family and friends and also be depressed and sad. Look at Robin Williams, he always appeared happy and he was a loved Hollywood star with money and everything you could think of. He took his own life. Materialistic things mean nothing.
Thank you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You don’t pick and choose when you’re anxious and it can be for no reason at all. That comment is pure ignorance

Last edited:
Reactions: 60
Fully support her response to the BBC articles about the zoella blog being dropped from GCSE curriculum. It shouldn’t have been on there in the first place and there are plenty of other articles that could potentially be considered “inappropriate” for teens

Reactions: 60

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh please who is she trying to kid? she does not make content for 30yr olds and her products are deffo not aimed at 25-30 yr olds. You cant just upload a few adult articles and then claim your website is for adults! What about those pathetic '20 things to do' articles or fav Xmas films, 'how to make cornflake cakes' and don't get me started about the articles in her cordially invited book! Yes Zoe you are a 30 YEAR OLD WOMAN so maybe you should try acting like one!

• Heart
Reactions: 59

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
as a 26 year old woman there is no chance in hell I’d ever go to a blog written by “ZOELLA” for any help or advice regarding sex. she has been with the same man for 8 years who has the sex appeal of a baby penguin who probably has sex with her twice a year if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m gonna need ZoElLa to do something tragically entertaining fucking ASAP because I can’t read anymore preggo/bump/dump his ass/where’s the ring comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Louise123

VIP Member
I’m literally not Alfie lol but as much as we dislike them think about everyone reposting it and shit like acc deep how long they’ve been together. He better make it an epic proposal w like some cinematic shots or I’m throwing hands
OMG Ive worked out how he’ll do it.....he’ll hide the ring inside one of Nala anal glands and when it’s due to be squeezed out it’ll pop. Beautiful, and rather fitting for their relationship.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51