Zoe Sugg #27 New year same boring Zzzoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What 11-16 yr old will be reading her blogs anyway? The blog might have taken a sharp turn but she’s been speaking about sex and female masturbation in her videos for a while now. How ever it might have been done, NO ONE should be at her for discussing something normal. It’s about time a big platform spoke out about this and I give her praise because it takes guts as a woman to do that.

Reactions: 12
That’s why I think it might have been shared by Gleam- to attract the interest of the audience she wants to move towards. I’d be interested to know what this does to her following. Basically I think it’s very positive press for her framed as being uninvited and railing against the criticism is lending her a new angle.

Reactions: 7
When it comes to making money, her target audience are teenagers. When it comes to personal brand, she wants an older audience. She needs to make up her mind.

Her website is just an attempt to change up her brand but the truth is that there are other talented, mature women writing the articles. Zoe is just taking credit for it.
I mean I totally agree with the sentiment of your post but have you read the articles on the website? They’re definitely not written by mature talented women - the writing and tone is terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Good for her!! I respect what she did and what she's saying?!! Like many of you are saying I like this Zoe!!! #girlpowery'all 🤣🤣
This is what she wanted. You guys believing her faux feminism yass Queen Zoe. Remember all publicity is good publicity and Zoe is absolutely loving this moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Zoe can piss off with her high horse stuck up attitude today, yes it is ridiculous and I agree with her to some extent, but she is patronising and bitchy about it

edit to elaborate: she can’t even mention or say the word sex in her vlogs or videos, she acts like an immature child most of time, she can’t be mad that most people don’t know who tf she is and what they do know of her is her pandering to her young audience. sorry I’m in a bad mood anyway and her posts have triggered me 😂

I think the 25-35 year olds she’s claims are her audience are just us guys who check up on her to make sure she’s still boring and doing nothing with her life. so again, piss off Zoe with your bs

edit again 😂:she’s marketed herself as a friendly,girl next door innocent character for her online persona and that’s what most people know her as,but then she decided to hand over her zoells blog with NO warning or explanation for her fans now she’s throwing her tits about because people are maybe offended by it and don’t realise it’s not actually her writing it. you’ve made your bed now lie in it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Looks like she’s been laying in bed all day as per from that picture 👀 is this what it took to get her arse out of bed

Edit: nice to see Alfie supporting his woman 👍🏼 Not!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's more mad about them having "dropped her" (Princess Peahead doesn't even understand what this means in this context) than anything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If shes sooo mad about being called Zoella why not delete her Zoella youtube account?

Reactions: 26
Looks like she’s been laying in bed all day as per from that picture 👀 is this what it took to get her arse out of bed

Edit: nice to see Alfie supporting his woman 👍🏼 Not!
Well now, it’s been a VERY exhausting day for her! Hopefully she can spend a bit of time with her feet up now with a spot of Gavin and Stacey and a pizza, you know, for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
as a 26 year old woman there is no chance in hell I’d ever go to a blog written by “ZOELLA” for any help or advice regarding sex. she has been with the same man for 8 years who has the sex appeal of a baby penguin who probably has sex with her twice a year if that.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Zoe and Alfie were in my A level syllabus lol haha and that was this year. We had to research about them and their channels

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"We want to talk about taboo subjects, have conversations with experts, ask those less heard to use their voice & try and have a really varied range of topics to help, inspire or make people feel less alone." But that's just .. bullshit though.
Has she removed those '20 things to do' articles I cant see any?

Reactions: 5
Zoella is a 10 year old child wrapped in a 30 year olds body. She can’t even kiss her boyfriend on camera and cringes whenever he makes a sexual innuendo

Reactions: 26
Zoella is a 10 year old child wrapped in a 30 year olds body. She can’t even kiss her boyfriend on camera and cringes whenever he makes a sexual innuendo
Everyone just needs to watch one vlog featuring Mark Ferris...aimed at 30yr olds I DONT THINKS SO!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.