Zoe Sugg #27 New year same boring Zzzoella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as she said, they didn’t even review them - which might have been genuinely interesting and informative. All they did was post some marketing spiel about each one - well how is that adding any value when you could just go to Love Honey and see the same sort of info - actually more useful because I think people post user reviews on there!

So ‘mature’ enough to post about sex toys, but not so much that they’d actually use them and write about a real experience 🤷‍♀️

She’s definitely trying to distance herself from the idea that she tried them personally - which is completely against her point of normalising female masturbation.
Exactly! She like wanted to make sure that people wouldn't think they actually tried all the vibrators!!

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s been laying in bed all day as per from that picture 👀 is this what it took to get her arse out of bed

Edit: nice to see Alfie supporting his woman 👍🏼 Not!
What do you mean!? He posted a pic of her on his other account and wrote '<3', it's the same caption he used for a pic of them a couple of months ago. Zoe must feel so lucky to have such a romantic, expressive boyfriend 😍 #couplegoals #sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did wonder if she even actually wrote her response, but he righteous indignation at being referred to as Zoella could only really come from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Zoe gearing up for a Zoella x Ann Summers collab
I can just see it now, a pair of sex dice, if it lands on 3 you have to dress up as a character from Gavin & Stacey, if its a double 6 You have to do roleplay while dressed as someone from Harry Potter, god help you if you get a double 1 you have to eat a slice of pizza of each others body :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I can just see it now, a pair of sex dice, if it lands on 3 you have to dress up as a character from Gavin & Stacey, if its a double 6 You have to do roleplay while dressed as someone from Harry Potter, god help you if you get a double 1 you have to eat a slice of pizza of each others body :LOL:
If you roll a 4 you have to kiss Alfie’s teeth 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Please stop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree she's being very contradictory.
There was absolutely no need for the grid post as well. The whole thing is an engagement beg.
But her argument really wasn't thought out well at all.

Reactions: 12
This whole
‘Females masturbating is normal’ is very strange because Ambar (caspar lee’s) girlfriend has been heavily promoting this too this week.

Ad??

Reactions: 10
The entire Zoella team are a bunch basic witches 😅 couldn’t bare to sit in an office with them

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This whole
‘Females masturbating is normal’ is very strange because Ambar (caspar lee’s) girlfriend has been heavily promoting this too this week.

Ad??
Ambar has always promoted “self love” she’s very open, I do think girls of an appropriate age do need to see that it is normal

Reactions: 6
Ambar has always promoted “self love” she’s very open, I do think girls of an appropriate age do need to see that it is normal
Oh I totally agree. I just don’t think ‘zoella’ does a single thing for free though

Reactions: 2
If you roll a 4 you have to kiss Alfie’s teeth 🤮🤮🤮
Or worse lick something off that jaw, you’d be there for hours.

I can’t watch her vlogs when he wears a mask in them. It’s like looking at a dinosaur being muzzled.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 what a shiiiicckkkk idea!

View attachment 410848
And yet, life goes on...
Such a random post, cause they are film buffs/experts?! Zoe literally watched the same films on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think you guys are giving her way too much credit by saying you’re pleased with how she is dealing with the issue. She is using the subject as an excuse to rant because she’s been dropped and they published that unflattering photo of her on the front page.

Yes women have been masterbating since the beginning of time, it’s not a secret and you can buy vibrators of all shapes and sizes in B&M right now. Zoe didn’t write the article on her blog, I’d be surprised if she owns a vibrator, although it would be far too much like exercise for her if she did it old school so maybe the world’s smallest vib for the teeny tiny human?

I would love t if the follow up story was actually from the parents who complained 😂

The rage about being calledZoella is still burning 😁
B&M sell vibrators ?!

Reactions: 3
The more I read her ranting the more obvious it becomes that she’s more angry at being referred to as zOeLla and still having a young teenage audience rather than the whole feminism slant. Like, if she actually looked into it, the media studies exam syllabus has nothing to do with the zoella website. Primarily it focuses on HER, and her content that she used to post across YouTube - makeup, pets, etc. It even focuses on Joe and Alfie. but like a PP has said, the exam syllabus is pulled forward and is taught to students as young as 14, and it ain’t great if they go looking.

I do agree with her point in that I think teenage girls need to be taught better sex education, though, and to a degree this includes teaching about sex toys and sexual pleasure, I mean I was sixteen before I even realised girls could masturbate - and that was without the dirtiness and shame I felt when I first tried. I don’t have any issue with her bringing this up but, like I mentioned in an earlier thread, I find it really jarring and don’t think she’s really ‘transitioned’ successfully to the new mature channel she wants to be.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.