Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Even if she wasn’t allowed and did mix she won’t be the only one and I wouldn’t blame her for it. A parent shouldn’t have to choose which child they’re to spend Christmas with! I really couldn’t care less what people decide to do on Christmas Day after a shit year we all deserve one good day with our families !!
Really, what don’t you people understand?! It‘s NOT a human right to have a Christmas party actually, we are so overindulged in the West it’s like people can’t comprehend that they have to sacrifice something over a longer period of time (which is really only one year) and experience something vaguely unpleasant. Look at the hospitalization rates and death tolls!
This isn’t a game where you get to press pause because Christmas is fun for you!

My parents aren’t seeing all their children for Christmas, my brother is a teacher and we won’t be gathering with him and others. Boo hoo, we just get on with it ffs. It’s one Christmas and it’s really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. The next day the world will go on turning and Christmas will be over, so what does it matter?

I swear the same people who are like “oh we deserve it after this dreadful year!” are the same ones who went on like 3 holidays this summer anyway.

EDIT: Oh and frankly the ~these rules are so confusing~ talk is so overdone at this point. ITS A CONTAGIOUS MUTATING AIRBORNE DISEASE THE RULE IS TO LIMIT YOUR SOCIAL CONTACT TO THE ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES! THE RULES ARE MADE UP TO ALLOW MORE LENIENCY ONLY BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE WOULD WHINE ENDLESSLY. Jfc! I’m sorry but the UK should be ashamed of themselves with this endless self indulgent complaining.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 136

Elessar

I know someone mentioned it couple pages back but I really do think she would look so much better with lip filler, everytime I watch her I just look at her mouth and it annoys me!!! Her teeth are so big and long and her lips are so smol
Have to say this is one area I don’t agree with. I like the fact that Zoe (for all her faults) hasn’t succumbed to the trend for filler.

I absolutely hate this fakeness that seems to be mandatory for most influencers these days, with surgery or fillers of some kind. It’s so so unhealthy for young, impressionable followers to believe you should have to physically doctor yourself to achieve a certain look.

Zoe is a joke, but I’m so glad that this is one area she hasn’t strayed into.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Snackella

Chatty Member
I don't tend to get personal on here, but I found her little comment about her life not being perfect because Nala shit their bed so extra insufferable today. People are in tier four, will be spending Christmas alone. People have lost jobs, their family members. I just ... ugh. This has firmly been the worst year of my life with my dad passing away, hell at work and a nice depression to round it all off, yet I'm grateful to have a job, to be able to celebrate Christmas with family.

Fuck you Zoe.

Sincerely, everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Moot22

VIP Member
I think Alfie mentioned the other day that they can’t have Christmas music in vlogs now because of copyright
Shame he gave up the piano, he could have made his own Christmas Album.
‘Its Litcherally Christmas’ - Alfie Deyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

anthracite

In Alfies new Q&A they are talking about the most extravagent gifts theyve bought and Zoe references one she bought for Alfie but doesnt say what it is, you get a shot of her whispering it to him and then they move on, anyone got any ideas what it was?
A career?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Kat

Hiii
I’m a long time lurker, don’t think I’ve ever posted on a Zoella thread.
Just wanted to add my two cents as far as Zoe always going to Alfie’s family’s for Christmas. My parents separated on Boxing Day when I was 20 and divorced when I was 21 so around the same time as Zoe’s parents. I then got into a relationship just before the 1st Christmas my parents were apart. For me it just makes sense to go to my boyfriends parents every year on Christmas Day and then I’ll have a Christmas with my mum and then my dad on another day because Christmas isn’t Christmas any more if that makes sense. My boyfriend’s parents are very traditional and their Christmases are so far removed from what mine were growing up that it’s a completely different experience. Both my parents have new partners which I think is maybe the same for Zoe. It’s not that I don’t like them, but to me they’re not people I feel 100% comfortable around and because I don’t want my Christmas Day to be a stressful one or a day with negative emotions (as Christmas time is an emotionally charged period based on when my parents split and how utterly shit that last Christmas was!) I don’t go to either of my parents. It’s probs not healthy to avoid it but to me it’s not worth going through the negative feelings every year. It could be the same for Zoe. It might be a bit selfish but my parents aren’t all that traditional and aren’t actually all that bothered by Christmas, also both of their partners have their own kids who stay with them for Christmas so it’s not like they’re not having a good time. It also avoids any jealousy or potential bad feelings about choosing a parent to have the actual Christmas Day with. I really miss my old Christmases and wish we could have one together again so I could feel how I used to at Christmas but it’s not going to happen. Maybe Zoe knows she can’t recreate those feelings so she’s moved on like I have, doing something different because to try to do Christmas with either of her parents would be too upsetting - we know she’s stuck in a childhood state so she might not want to accept that she’d have to have a different kind of christmas with her parents now she’s an adult and they’re not together.
Just my opinion based on my circumstances but I think there might be some comparison. FYI I’m not sticking up for Zoe, she has a lot of faults, but I don’t know if it’s good to pick on her when it comes to who she spends Christmas with.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

anon1997

Just been watching her vlog and I have to say, something I do like about Zoe is that she hasn’t ever succumbed to any filler or surgery etc. like for example Saffron, or Ana, or any other LI influencer etc. She’s never had the fancy veneers, or the lip/cheek fillers. I do find that quite humbling and rare. Most of these egotistic narcs tend to get all that within the first year or their ‘fame’ (z list albeit) but yeah.. thought I’d say this. She may not be the most truthful with other things but least she’s real looks wise, and I honestly find that prettier than again, say Saffron Barker who’s entire face is plastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Sosso

In today's vlogmas:
They are in the car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cuts and they jump to something else.

Here is the video, conversation starts at 10:06

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Also this:
Zoe: ''I fell in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you''
Alfie: burps

and the constant interrupting, he's so annoying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

IrishName

VIP Member
I nearly pissed myself laughing when Alfie suggested that the up all night phase with babies only lasts about 6 months.

Hahahahhahaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaha stares at toddler (and the rest of my kids, including teenagers). 🤪
Yeah, 6 months, sure. Sure, yeah sure. 🥱😵

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Littlemissnaughty

Chatty Member
Adding to the discussion about her being infantile and wanting to be a smol and weak bitch: I always thought her answer to why she doesn’t drink alcohol was so childish as well? Like when I was 17 I said “I don’t like the taste of alcohol”, and she doesn’t drink coffee, just hot chocs (i honestly can not get over how she can have so much sugar in the mornings sometimes). I’m not saying you have to drink alcohol or coffee to be an adult I’m just adding to the narrative of her being so immature and childish and that it is creeping me out lol. And I get so uncomfortable when she and Alfie get affectionate in any way?? I just see them as asexual beings lol and it feels wrong when they are kis*sing (can’t even write it out because it’s gross thinking about it).
I can’t imagine them as sexual either tbh. (Not that any of us would want to imagine it! 🤣) They both seem so immature. Their dirty talk would be ridiculous “look at my boobies Alfeeeeee”. Alfie windmilling and laughing at his own “Willy”.
Oh god I’ve just imagined it. <Calls therapist as she traumatises herself> 😱🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68