Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google says that just by being alive she is a birth defect. I think that’s the harshest thing I’ve ever read and I love it (not Nala’s inherent suffering or the cruel breeding of pugs, just the statement).
Blimey! My friend has a pug and he’s really healthy, not overweight and doesn’t have half the health problems that Narla has, so I wonder if maybe she’s a result of being in a home where nothing healthy is eaten and very few walks are on offer??! 😮

Reactions: 5
C3E781D7-3F17-436A-97F4-8C33BFB02D27.jpeg

Ohhhhhhh, doesn't have AnY tiMe but can find time to put all that bronzer on her bastard cheek. Jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Zoe: I fell in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you
Alfie: *not listening* *burps* I feel sick...

He REALLY doesn't love her huh 😂 Just leave him Zoe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh I’d bet on it, he’ll be proposing and be more in love than ever and she’ll be bobbing around lost. (You only have to look at Jim and Tarn and Niomi and Marcus to see what guys are like.) It makes me feel sorry for her but also annoyed that she’s so in denial!
That pisses me offf, why do guys do that? You’re right both Jim and Marcus swiftly moved on to the ‘love of their lives’ after very long term relationships ending. Jim proposed within the year of his new gf. Marcus apparently knew he’d marry Steffi the moment he saw her lol. It will be even worse if Alfie does that since he’s made Zoe wait foreverr :(

Reactions: 32
Are you saying it’s bullshit because you don’t think it would ever happen? Or because you think it would still be tit content?
I dont think it will happen. They will maybe breakup in couple of years but she’s a very stagnant person so she will stay in the same city, probably keep the house and do nothing all day like now. And if she quits youtube she will find herself very easy from-couch job (shes rich enough she doesnt need school to get decent job) that she can do at home online 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
WHAT IF Zoe dumps Alfie and ALL of the people in their group. She takes the dog and moves into her own flat or house. She reimagines her career by posting content about interior design and more mature/adult subjects. She spends time being single and making new friends that aren’t there for fame or money. She pushes herself to do things she doesn’t normally do like spending more time outside/exercising, eating healthier, going out and experiencing new things (post COVID times), being more creative with a hobby like art or music. She is actually open and real about her new journey, no more glossing over the tough bits... I would personally engage in this type of “turning a new leaf” stuff. I think it would be so refreshing to see someone like her take a leap into the unknown. And the best part is she doesn’t have to be particularly good at any of this to start with; it’s about TRYING. Taking a chance on life.
More chance of hell freezing over!

Reactions: 15
I definitely think re: ‘car chats’, a ~conventionally ‘unattractive’~ woman walked past and Alfie said “wow she is so hot” to take the piss, seems more like he was being sarcy

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Buckle in, longish post coming. I’ve been stewing over this for a few hours while watching old Vlogmas videos when our Sphinx Cat woke me up at 5am!
In 2015, I wasn’t a child. I was 22 years old & just graduated from my UG Degree, left a toxic relationship, moved back home & met someone new. After a 6 year relationship of being told “Christmas is stupid, let’s not do anything ”(even though I loved it and desperately wanted too celebrate) I thought this year I’m going all out. I watched Zoe do that advent present thing and did it myself, even though I could barley afford it. I watched Zoe do matching PJs and did that. I saw Zoe with 6 trees so got myself two. Christmas Eve box was a thing that year.
I was so desperate to have the picturesque Christmas of my dreams I broke my self (and bank account!) to do so. I wasn’t ever really a fan and nothing I did was “to be like Zoe” but it was giving me “good” ideas that I liked to be inspired by. Is that her fault? Of course not, I own that it was down to my insecurities
I spoke to my boyfriend and asked if he enjoyed Christmas and ofc he said yes but also said he’s have been just as happy with a cosy day together with one or two gifts and lots of cheer. Now, nearly 6 years have passed and we’ve made our own low-key traditions and now I do love Christmas more than ever.
The point of my post being... I wonder how my children watch this consumerist performance and beg their parents for the same? Parents who probably can’t afford that, thinking their Christmas isn’t special? Thinking that the Deyes performance is normal level of Christmas Spirit.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watched her vlogmas from tonight- that table cloth looks like a cheap paper/plastic one you get for children's birthdays, the plates and glasses are nothing special. Considering her home is so nicely designed, you'd think she'd be able to set a table classy enough for the biggest day of her year. It makes me wonder how much designing she actually did for the house if she thinks her horrible decorating skills are good. The pieces individually are questionable themselves but altogether it's messy and cluttered (the trees, mantels, shelves etc).
Those gold place settings would have looked so much nicer on a darker tablecloth. I don’t understand why people think she’s good at styling or interior design. Correct me if I’m wrong, but have we ever seen her style or decorate something by herself?

Reactions: 18
When Zoe was decorating the tree in her latest vlog and Alfie started hugging her, it seemed so.. fake. Like they read here and need to prove they still 'love each other?

Reactions: 43
Alfie would 100% be engaged with a younger instagram model within a year.
Zoe would disappear offline completely.

Reactions: 40
When Zoe was decorating the tree in her latest vlog and Alfie started hugging her, it seemed so.. fake. Like they read here and need to prove they still 'love each other?
Same! I was watching that and actually said out loud "fake. so fake."
Whenever they do that while making a tree it's quite obvious that they made it for the camera.
Also, they ONLY do that when making a tree. If they don't, I don't care, it's always fake :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
It really does seem like the relationship is hanging on its last thread. Zoe is going overboard with the "we've become so much closer, haven't we?" "our relationship is so strong!" "Alfie is so good to me and takes care of me!" I feel like when people subconsciously know that their relationship is falling apart, there's a tendency to overcompensate with declarations of love. I guess it's also a way to convince themselves that it's the truth rather than accept the inevitable. Alfie, on the other hand, is so insecure and immature that he needs constant validation so he just gets off on Zoe's brown-nosing and incessant flattery.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why Mark? Is he actually sticking to the restrictions or?
He doesn’t need the restrictions to tell his friend her bf is a piece of tit and she should leave him. Tbh he’s the only friend I could think of that she has outside of the Deyes bubble who could talk to her about it.

Reactions: 20
I definitely think re: ‘car chats’, a ~conventionally ‘unattractive’~ woman walked past and Alfie said “wow she is so hot” to take the piss, seems more like he was being sarcy
Yeah definitely but you can tell Zoe was mildly irritated with his "let's interrupt Zoe" game

Reactions: 11
This vlogmas has actually warmed me to Zoe again, but Alfie is awful. I think if they broke up she’d miss his family more than him.

I hope Joe proposes to Dianne soon, that’ll force her to look at their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.