Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing, so people watching this BS thinks this is what a stable relationship is.
It's scary to think young people are actually getting used to thinking THAT is a healthy relationship. So if they ever find themselves in one, it will only be harder to get out because they think that's normal.

Reactions: 36
I think she'd be fine after break up. Sure she'd be devastated but no doubt Zoe'd find someone quite soon. I can see them both having kids in a year if they broke up now.

Reactions: 24
I think he does love Zoe, he is actually always touching her like rubbing her back and grabing her bum which are signs of a couple that’s still in love. But I feel the main problem here is that he is the typical man that can’t accept that his partner is more successful than him. He wants to believe that all he has achived is because of his efforts but deep down knows that he wouldn’t have anything he has without Zoe.
You can see he is very insecure when he is being compared to Zoe, like when he worries he doesn’t look good compared to Zoe when they are filming together or in the lie detector test when he was asked if the fact that Zoe has more followers annoys him.

Edit: I also think that’s why he needs to control everything else about their life as a couple: marriage, kids, living in Brighton...
He wants to demonstrate he has power
Sorry for the long post and the bad writing (I’m not english)😅 Also aware a lot of you will disagree with me but just wanted to share my opinion

Reactions: 51
I think he does love Zoe, he is actually always touching her like rubbing her back and grabing her bum which are signs of a couple that’s still in love. But I feel the main problem here is that he is the typical man that can’t accept that his partner is more successful than him. He wants to believe that all he has achived is because of his efforts but deep down knows that he wouldn’t have anything he has without Zoe.
You can see he is very insecure when he is being compared to Zoe, like when he worries he doesn’t look good compared to Zoe when they are filming together or in the lie detector test when he was asked if the fact that Zoe has more followers annoys him.

Edit: I also think that’s why he needs to control everything else about their life as a couple: marriage, kids, living in Brighton...
He wants to demonstrate he has power
Sorry for the long post and the bad writing (I’m not english)😅 Also aware a lot of you will disagree with me but just wanted to share my opinion
I don't think physical affection = love at all! I do agree he's insecure and his toxic masculinity is DEFFO a part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
His love language is quality time apparently? Absolute bullshit, it’s definitely receiving gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do think they love one another but the problem is they just aren't compatible. It is very clear that the reason they aren't married with kids yet is because he is holding off - he said in his video 'questions ive avoided' a while ago that they arent thinking about it yet and it happens when it happens but it is clear that if he turned around tomorrow and said lets have a baby then she would jump at the chance. didnt she say she wanted a ring & bump by the time she was 30? maybe this is whats causing tension as they clearly want different things. its so sad. alfie is being so selfish if he doesnt want those things any time soon.

Reactions: 26
Ugh Alfie was even more infuriating than even in the latest vlog, talking about property in an area they were driving through and about buying a mini van.. the way he flaunts his wealth is nauseating at the best of times but especially this year when so many people have lost jobs, can’t work or open businesses and are struggling. Wish she’d leave him out of her vlogs tbh!

Also, the more times Zoe says she’s “feeling festive” the less I believe her 😂

Reactions: 27
Yep, Zoe is uploading her Christmas Eve vlog on Christmas Eve. Deffo will be breaking the rules and having them stay over.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ugh Alfie was even more infuriating than even in the latest vlog, talking about property in an area they were driving through and about buying a mini van.. the way he flaunts his wealth is nauseating at the best of times but especially this year when so many people have lost jobs, can’t work or open businesses and are struggling. Wish she’d leave him out of her vlogs tbh!

Also, the more times Zoe says she’s “feeling festive” the less I believe her 😂
Yup! “They’re £250, I’ll buy two!” Oh f*ck off!

Reactions: 17
Yep, Zoe is uploading her Christmas Eve vlog on Christmas Eve. Deffo will be breaking the rules and having them stay over.
yeah or the deyes will all come at midnight on Christmas Eve so it’s technically the 25th and they’re not breaking the rules (although that’s absolutely not what you’re meant to do)

Reactions: 10
yeah or the deyes will all come at midnight on Christmas Eve so it’s technically the 25th and they’re not breaking the rules (although that’s absolutely not what you’re meant to do)
Yep! Although it does baffle me how you are ok to mix with family on Christmas cos you won’t get the virus then, but you could get it on Christmas Eve! But maybe I’m just tired of all the constantly changing rules!!! 😞

Reactions: 32
She's so fake when it comes to ads. She and her boyfriend, the star of the equestrian show, did an ad for lark which is basically zoom and recently she's saying that she's going on zoom calls.

Also I've said this before but I think that they're both so irrelevant that their threads should be combined somehow (not sure if it's possible) but threads about them are used interchangeably it gets confusing.

Yesterday's vlog was just a weird watch. Imagine being so privileged during a pandemic that you could be driving somewhere and just stop the car to quickly pop in and buy two vans. I'm not even going to talk about the weird conversations between them yesterday as it's already been discussed, but they're just weird. That attempt at social distancing and going to meet their friends was so annoying. They were touching glasses and sitting so close to each other. It was such a kick in the ( horse) teeth.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.