Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how we've just been talking about how they dont spend any time alone together and now they are in tier 4 they wont have a choice.

Much love to anyone whose just gone into Tier 4 on this thread ❤💔

Reactions: 25
Well she certainly saw her fair share of people while she could during tier 2 restrictions.

Reactions: 22
I've not watched the vlog with the car chat in , going to in a minute but from what I've read on here , it doesn't sound like they are compatible anymore (they may never have been). It makes me sad to read that he didn't even really listen when she said about falling in love with him, that must have really hurt her feelings whether he was joking or not. And on the topic of interrupting her, I think it's so disrespectful to constantly interrupt someone, I have to admit sometimes I interrupt my boyfriend by mistake because I think he's finished talking etc, but Alfie really needs to show her more respect instead of interrupting her , he's making himself look like more and more of an hole.

Reactions: 13
Continueing with the car chat. They both had this weird annoying mood in the car. I remember my classmate used to get into such mood once in a while, and she obviously thought she was fun. But I hated this mood so much, I just didn't get her with this mood, to me it seemed so forced and unreal and sometimes arrogant. It was so annoying. And in the car they both were weird, but not the same way. So they both must have been so annoyed at each other deep inside.
And Alfie's face... says it all to me. 😆

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, but it really annoys me how they are going about with the restrictions and how "they're so careful".

Reactions: 16
The gazebo is stupid. Unless the sides (yes, sides not just the door halfway unzipped) are up you may as well be in the kitchen.

Reactions: 37
People have some really weird bullshit interpretations of the tier rules. Cramming into a gazebo without masks on isn’t really a good idea.

Reactions: 53
Roald Dahl and Beatrix Potter are some of the worst people in recent history for their racist views. Linking yourself to them to an audience of 9 million people is bizarre

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else appalled at her vlog, she does realise that the reason you can only meet outside because then the virus is then not confined stuck and confined in a space, putting a gazebo up is trapping any viruses in and is completely pointless, breaking the rules as far as I'm concerned

Reactions: 39
Long time lurker first time poster. I live in Brighton as well and the way they have been behaving is so annoying. I knew tier 4 was coming for us. You only have to go around town to see why. It definitely doesn't help with people like her flouting the rules all the time.

Reactions: 24
Is anyone else appalled at her vlog, she does realise that the reason you can only meet outside because then the virus is then not confined stuck and confined in a space, putting a gazebo up is trapping any viruses in and is completely pointless, breaking the rules as far as I'm concerned
Plus you’re still supposed to socially distance with people not in your household even if you’re outside. They’re all sat round a dining table in a tent that they described as “a sauna”. Idiots.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Long time lurker first time poster. I live in Brighton as well and the way they have been behaving is so annoying. I knew tier 4 was coming for us. You only have to go around town to see why. It definitely doesn't help with people like her flouting the rules all the time.
Fellow Brightonian here! It pisses me off so much that these influencers get away with breaking the rules, I've been working the whole time without breaking any rules and they're living in their huge mansions with unlimited money and they can't even follow restrictions properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watching Zoe's vlog from yesterday. Is it just me or does she lay her table wrong??? Why are the knives set with the blades facing out instead of in?!

WHAT IF Zoe dumps Alfie and ALL of the people in their group. She takes the dog and moves into her own flat or house. She reimagines her career by posting content about interior design and more mature/adult subjects. She spends time being single and making new friends that aren’t there for fame or money. She pushes herself to do things she doesn’t normally do like spending more time outside/exercising, eating healthier, going out and experiencing new things (post COVID times), being more creative with a hobby like art or music. She is actually open and real about her new journey, no more glossing over the tough bits... I would personally engage in this type of “turning a new leaf” stuff. I think it would be so refreshing to see someone like her take a leap into the unknown. And the best part is she doesn’t have to be particularly good at any of this to start with; it’s about TRYING. Taking a chance on life.
Well, this would literally mean changing every aspect of herself. So maybe you should find another YouTuber to watch if this is what you're after?

Reactions: 6
Who has a spare Christmas tree lying about 😂 they were all far too close. I’m sorry to all those going into tier 4, but at the same time think these ignorant people deserve it the way they’ve been acting. Also why are they all going shopping together ITS NOT ALLOWED!

They may be young and relatively healthy, but what about Amanda and nick, they are older and none of them seem to be worried at all!

I feel bad for those who have really followed the rules, I know Covid would still be around even if everyone followed the rules; but I really don’t think it would be as rife as it is. Sad ☹

Reactions: 23
I know it sounds awful but sometimes I wish the people who act like this would just catch it (not badly at all, I’m not evil 😂), but just to have a positive test and mild symptoms may make them realise how easy it is to catch it, even if they are being “careful” sitting close together in a tent and exchanging presents in their cars in the garden centre car park.

ALSO it would be hilarious if one of them got symptoms today or tomorrow 😂 am I the only one basically being a recluse for the last two weeks in fear I’ll get symptoms before Xmas day and not be able to see my family?!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.