Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That car journey was so weird, seems to be a lot of resentment between them and you can tell they find eachother really annoying. I reckon Alfie has adhd the way he kept rapidly changing topics but he was not interested in what Zoe had to say at all. Also seriously their discussing potential breakup, Merry Christmas
after 12 years of going in circles but nowhere in particular me and my ex were exactly like A&Z (minus the wealth and privilege. Obvs). everything ended up a competition, who paid for what, who cleaned more, who spent less time looking after our son (I imagine they treat Nala the same way). Not necessarily anger just a lot of resentment.

It’s painful to watch them now, they need to walk away before the waste any more of their time.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
How petty of Alfie to say if they broke up he would take Nala because he paid for her - that dog is clearly very attached to Zoe. I think it would do Zoe the world of good to get rid of Alfie - she needs someone willing to settle down and not someone who clearly has a very high opinion of himself

Reactions: 46
I honestly hope that Zoe will wake up and leave him if he keeps delaying everything she wants in life (kids, getting married). I feel like since Alfie hasn't had his year of adventure and travel he won't want to start a family next year, as they originally planned. Of course Zoe will still be able to have kids in a few years but it sucks that she has to wait for him.

Alfie could also do her a favor and leave. He's clearly not ready and won't be ready for a long time.

Reactions: 27
Yes Zoe of course they would remain friends with you... you know, until Alfie got a new girlfriend and then it would be far too awkward for the ex to be hanging around.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
i have a theory that zoe and alfie had a major rough patch in 2016, the year leading up to them moving house. he was daily vlogging and zoe has hinted that she got quite annoyed by it. she was also extremely catty, snappy and bitchy in a lot of vlogs that year.

moving house gave them a distraction and probably was good for their relationship, but then about a year after they moved in they seemed to have ANOTHER rough patch. alfie seemed constantly annoyed by her in vlogs, he'd never listen or engage in conversations with her, and the whole vibe was completely off with them

i think they have suddenly started being quite coupley and loved up again lately though, despite the inevitable break up. i think another 5 years max and they will be broken up.

Reactions: 40
What I can’t get over is how casual he’s being about the whole conversation! The ease with which he talks about his future girlfriend, ugh.

And what a low blow for him to say he paid for Nala, how petty are you going to be? The only reason he still has a shred of relevancy is Zoe. I’m surprised she left it in tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 56
What I can’t get over is how casual he’s being about the whole conversation! The ease with which he talks about his future girlfriend, ugh.

And what a low blow for him to say he paid for Nala, how petty are you going to be? The only reason he still has a shred of relevancy is Zoe. I’m surprised she left it in tbh
I know! That surprised me as well. I mean I’m probably just an over thinker but I’d get upset if my boyfriend spoke about us breaking up and having a new girlfriend so casually. Also, surely if he loved her he would realise it would be way too difficult to be friends after a break up- but he was adamant that they would be. I reckon Zoe sees these red flags and reads our posts but would rather stay in this dead relationship than leave it because she’s in denial

Reactions: 31
That car journey was so weird, seems to be a lot of resentment between them and you can tell they find eachother really annoying. I reckon Alfie has adhd the way he kept rapidly changing topics but he was not interested in what Zoe had to say at all. Also seriously their discussing potential breakup, Merry Christmas
It really seems that this Vlogmas their personal conflicts have bled into their videos a lot more than in the past. They’ve seemed stagnant and unhappy for awhile, but I feel like this is the first time they’re really letting it through in videos.

Maybe they’ve been having more problems recently than usual. Would also explain why they’re socializing more than normal (despite COVID restrictions!) - just to have other people around so they get a little break from just each other.

Reactions: 38
They will not break up until Alfie quits YouTube and has nothing to gain from Zoe anymore (can't see that happening anytime soon) or Zoe gives him an ultimatum about marriage and kids (which she will not do until she absolutely has to because she is too scared of him saying no). They've had these "red flags" in their videos for years and each time people say that a breakup is just around the corner. They both have too much to lose, and I am not talking about Nala here.

Also, quite telling that when talking about their breakup, Zoe only mentioned Alfie finding a new girlfriend. What about her? She must really think that Alfie is her only chance at marriage and kids. So it's either him or alone forever and somehow she sees the former as the better option.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How petty of Alfie to say if they broke up he would take Nala because he paid for her - that dog is clearly very attached to Zoe. I think it would do Zoe the world of good to get rid of Alfie - she needs someone willing to settle down and not someone who clearly has a very high opinion of himself
I thought that, the dog doesn’t give a duck about Alfie, she’s Zoe’s dog because to be fair she’s always with her. Typical Alfie though, can’t see that even the dog thinks he’s a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This might sound harsh but I feel if Nala dies Alfie is gone lol like theirs no kids he can find another house it would be an excuse to break up as they’d both be devastated

Reactions: 22
alfie purposely mentioning that girl was hot whilst they were in the car reallllyyyyyyy pissed me off. it didn't seem like he was saying it in the context of a joke or to wind her up, he genuinely meant it and knew him saying it would get that reaction from zoe. i know a wandering eye is normal but to so blatantly make it public whilst your partner is trying to have a conversation with you is so disrespectful!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I think the fact she’s also very isolated from her family and home friends (who all seem quite normal) is part of the problem, she almost relies on Alfie and his family now! I wish she would have enough strength to tell him it’s not okay and she’ll leave him if he continues

Reactions: 30
I know! That surprised me as well. I mean I’m probably just an over thinker but I’d get upset if my boyfriend spoke about us breaking up and having a new girlfriend so casually. Also, surely if he loved her he would realise it would be way too difficult to be friends after a break up- but he was adamant that they would be. I reckon Zoe sees these red flags and reads our posts but would rather stay in this dead relationship than leave it because she’s in denial
Well he probably thinks it would be easy to be friends because they live like friends now not bf/gf!

Reactions: 18
Adding ‘festive’ to the list of words Zoe has ruined for me. Others on the list are:

Autumnal
Cosy
Gorgeous
Host/hostess/hosting
Chocolate
Nala

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the fact she’s also very isolated from her family and home friends (who all seem quite normal) is part of the problem, she almost relies on Alfie and his family now! I wish she would have enough strength to tell him it’s not okay and she’ll leave him if he continues
She created this situation though. She sees Alfie's happy family with non-divorced parents (of two kids, girl and boy, just like her and Joe!) as her own and made a point of spending more and more time with them over the years, especially around holidays.
I feel like I need to watch that latest vlog, sounds like a train wreck ;-)

Reactions: 19
There was one tears they were supposed to go to Wiltshire and “he suddenly got really ill” so they didn’t go. But he was fine when the time of celebrating with his family came.
I honestly don’t hate Zoe but I can’t stand Alfie

Reactions: 30
Also this:
Zoe: ''I fell in love with Brighton when I fell in love with you''
Alfie: burps

and the constant interrupting, he's so annoying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I saw this today on my Youtube, could Trish's video be Zoe in a few years? 😂

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 17.07.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.