Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can duck off moaning about only getting Christmas Day with family. I’m in tier 4 and we can’t see ANYONE. After all these years of her being online, how is she so bleeping oblivious of others’ feelings?!
To be fair, she did discuss it, and empathized with people in the new Tier 4 restrictions.

Reactions: 8
and a shot for when she says: 'vlogmas/christmas is different this year'
You’d be dead from alcohol poisoning after the first video!

It kinda felt like she holds some sort of grudge? Dont like her at all, but sometimes I get the feeling she gets constantly hurt by Alfie's stupid attitudes. They certainly deserve each other, but I don't know, it seemed like the "I paid for Nala" was uncalled for, because that's a tit argument for getting a pet if you breakup with someone.

Also, the constant interrupting her... Not sure if she got upset, but I would have. It is very exhausting when you're trying to talk to someone and they're purposely ignoring you. And I got the feeling he does that. A lot.
That doesn’t sound like a relationship filled with harmony or a partnership.
You don’t keep score like that if you love someone. Alfie always seems like he’s competing with her which is so weird.
It also makes you wonder why Alfie’s family are saying they would still hang out with her if they split- has he been confiding in others or have they noticed the two of them are on very different pages?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
You don’t keep score like that if you love someone. Alfie always seems like he’s competing with her which is so weird.
Exactly, I don't think anyone here thinks their relationship is filled with harmony, nor a partnership.
The weird thing is the way they talk about certain topics, not the fact that they talk about them... if that makes sense... their relationship seems somewhat rotten, and it doesn't look like they're friends at all

Reactions: 23
Did I click on a new vlog from Zoe or am I watching an episode of only fools and horses? She looks like del boy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly, I don't think anyone here thinks their relationship is filled with harmony, nor a partnership.
The weird thing is the way they talk about certain topics, not the fact that they talk about them... if that makes sense... their relationship seems somewhat rotten, and it doesn't look like they're friends at all
They seem to want to talk about entirely different things all the time as well. Alfie in this video seemed like he wanted to steer the conversation in the direction of properties, location etc, she completely ignored him, even when he repeated it, she was completely disinterested. Then when she babbles on about things, he turns off completely too. Their relationship seems so tiring and boring.

Reactions: 28
You’d be dead from alcohol poisoning after the first video!

It also makes you wonder why Alfie’s family are saying they would still hang out with her if they split- has he been confiding in others or have they noticed the two of them are on very different pages?
I mean of course Alfie's family are going to say they will still be friends with her...its called being polite, they arn't going to say 'oh no we will never speak to you again' :rolleyes: :giggle: also it looked like she was annoying him when she kept singing that bloody James Blunt song, she really has nothing to film does she?

Reactions: 35
Okay but why does Alfie say "send it" all the time and what context does he say it in??? As far as I know "send it" is a climbing phrase, sending a route is getting to the top of it and when someone's struggling with a problem right at the top you yell "SSEEEENNDDDD ITTTTT" from the bottom to psych them up to reach it...I've literally never heard anyone use it outside a climbing gym

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the 2nd(?) time shes mentioned paying for things this month? The first was in insta stories where she was answering questions about where things in the house were from, and Al Dente wanted wanted to join in but didnt know where anything was from. Zoe mentioned its cause she paid for everything but Al Dente insisted he also paid for the things too.

And now this pointless spat in the vlog. I just picture back to the future 2, where Biff is reminding Martys mom that he paid for everything, she’d be nothing without him and the family would suffer if she left 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Errrrm Alfie bringing up about them being friends if they broke up? and he would take the dog? URMM RED FLAG ZOE.

hey look, I don't 'hate' Zoe, but she certainly deserves better than him. he's such a crappy bf to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
god she infuriates me with how much clothing she buys!!

firstly why is she buying christmas jumpers when theres only like 5 days until christmas (because theres no way shell wear them next year, shell just buy new stuff!)

secondly, why is she still supporting fast fashion brands? she is a millionaire yet still chooses to buy cheap, poorly made clothes where the people who make the clothes are in inhumane conditions with very little pay. she preaches about that small business “collab” and that sustainable brand #ad that she keeps posting about, yet doesnt buy clothes from small businesses or independent stores?? the hypocrisy and total disregard for what shes buying (omg a jumpsuit for spring!) is so disgusting

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Errrrm Alfie bringing up about them being friends if they broke up? and he would take the dog? URMM RED FLAG ZOE.

hey look, I don't 'hate' Zoe, but she certainly deserves better than him. he's such a crappy bf to her.
I've never talked with a boyfriend about what would happen if we broke up like that. I don't think I've ever done it, but if I had, it'd probably mean I was thinking about it...

So many red flags in this one video, on top of the general ones we usually see. He seems so uninterested in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've never talked with a boyfriend about what would happen if we broke up like that. I don't think I've ever done it, but if I had, it'd probably mean I was thinking about it...

So many red flags in this one video, on top of the general ones we usually see. He seems so uninterested in her.

Yup, never had that conversation with my partner because it’s not on either of our minds! Our hypothetical conversations are about our marriage/travel plans/family, not who would keep the dog if we broke up FFS.

Leave him, Zoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It kinda felt like she holds some sort of grudge? Dont like her at all, but sometimes I get the feeling she gets constantly hurt by Alfie's stupid attitudes. They certainly deserve each other, but I don't know, it seemed like the "I paid for Nala" was uncalled for, because that's a tit argument for getting a pet if you breakup with someone.

Also, the constant interrupting her... Not sure if she got upset, but I would have. It is very exhausting when you're trying to talk to someone and they're purposely ignoring you. And I got the feeling he does that. A lot.
Ok so I read but never comment. I like zoe but obviously alot of things she does i cant relate to or disagree with but as a vlogmas watch shes always good. That vlog was hard to watch in the car i felt awful for her if that was me i would have cried. He was so disrespectful. He came across as ...to put this politely special needs not quite socially switched on or does he just not give a duck about her

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I sometimes find the critique and complaints here a bit over the top/dramatic (but what do you expect from a site called Tattle :D also it's super entertaining either way)
BUT
i'm getting really bored with her content atm
Every vlog includes nala's poop (you'd think they'd get her a diaper) and she basically just talks about what she's done instead of filming anything of interest
Like I swear her vlogs from previous years have mostly been done in her home, why is this year different. I get that the situation can be very depressing and uninspiring, but still...

oh my god yes, i always notice she does that with amanda in "amandar and nick". is it a common thing with her accent? do more people do that?
Super late reply but,
It's called 'intrusive r' and it's quite common in british accents. Don't know the specific ones, but I've heard it a lot in british media :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Re: today’s vlog - I found the footage of them in the car painfully awkward. The discussion of splitting up and what may happen was so pragmatic and Alfie seems completed disconnected from her. Seems like she brought it up to provoke a reaction and instead he just rationalised it which suggests it’s something he’s pondered for a while...

• Wow
Reactions: 49
In today's vlogmas:
They are in the car and talks about how Alfie's family told Zoe the still hang out with her if they break up. Alfie thinks they still be friends but Zoe doesn’t. She mentions that they have a dog together so they have responsibilities, Alfie interrupts and says "thats why you are wrong, I paid for Nala." Zoe answers “if we are going in to things we paid for” .... the conversation cuts and they jump to something else.

Here is the video, conversation starts at 10:06
This vlog was so infuriating to watch. Alfie interrupting Zoe just to be an asshole any chance he got and making a point to call another woman hot in front of her, which I'm sure he knows would make her insecure. In my experience, anytime the hypothetical breakup talk starts happening, the relationship is near dead. They very clearly are not into it anymore, but don't know how to let go as their lives are so intertwined.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That car journey was so weird, seems to be a lot of resentment between them and you can tell they find eachother really annoying. I reckon Alfie has adhd the way he kept rapidly changing topics but he was not interested in what Zoe had to say at all. Also seriously their discussing potential breakup, Merry Christmas

Reactions: 44
Lol Alfie definitely has a plan B in head to leave her if he ever gets bored. It's clear he's thought about it a lot. It's honestly a bit sad that Zoe is so attached to his family. Even yesterday as soon as the Tier 4 rules were announced, she said "the family is calling" but it was Alfie's family. In her head they are fully her own family but Alfie only sees her as a girlfriend that he *might* potentially marry one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.