Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it’s in their relationship contract that they have to tag each other in any photos they post of each other?! I mean I *think* we all know who they are when post a photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you’ve put so much on the table, you stay and empty your wallet as you keep hoping the big “win” will come. In her mind, that big win is YoJack Horseteeth committing to her and sealing her joining the idealised nuclear family which is the Deyes Clan.
YoJack Horseteeth made me burst out laughing 😂 you should recommend it for Alfies new thread title!! they need a new one soon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Owwwhhh maaa gawwddd Champagne on the beach, seeeewwwwwww eeeedddgggggyyyyyyyyyyyy. She is SO desperate to appear cool but she doesn’t really “fit in” with the condom “beandog” crew, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i saw her making the cake. in the recipe was half of teaspoon of salt. she added full FULL with a small hill teaspoon of salt. if you still wonder why they didnt finish cake
No they were measuring spoons so it was half a tea spoon measurement.

Reactions: 10
Why does someone who barely does anything and doesn’t go out need so many bleeping new clothes all the time?
Right?? She doesn’t do jack tit that requires so much clothes. The glimpse we get from her closet, it looks bleeping vile.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god could horse-boy be any more annoying in this video??! Is he the boy that never grew up??? Such a bloody child. And a typical example of the sort of spoilt brat these days that got lucky on the Internet and has never had to work an actual day’s work in his life.....

Reactions: 27
If they ever break up alfie will 100% have a new partner within weeks and then get married and have a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hilarious

I've never talked with a boyfriend about what would happen if we broke up like that. I don't think I've ever done it, but if I had, it'd probably mean I was thinking about it...

So many red flags in this one video, on top of the general ones we usually see. He seems so uninterested in her.
Tbf, I've talked with my boyfriend about that hypothetical, but we're fine. I guess it's fun to imagine how your life could pan out differently? I've also joked before that my boyfriend would have to move out since I own the house so I could move my new boyfriend in. Maybe thats what she was going for in the "speaking of paying for things" part but the fact it cuts off is so... awkward? Makes me think there was more to it.

Reactions: 17
It kinda felt like she holds some sort of grudge? Dont like her at all, but sometimes I get the feeling she gets constantly hurt by Alfie's stupid attitudes. They certainly deserve each other, but I don't know, it seemed like the "I paid for Nala" was uncalled for, because that's a tit argument for getting a pet if you breakup with someone.

Also, the constant interrupting her... Not sure if she got upset, but I would have. It is very exhausting when you're trying to talk to someone and they're purposely ignoring you. And I got the feeling he does that. A lot.
i usually think that they're both just as bad as each other but i just felt SO sad for her in that car ride. he interrupted her almost every single time she spoke and she was obviously feeling loved up and giddy when she said how she fell in love with brighton at the same time she did with him and was clearly expecting him to look back at her with the same googly eyes. the look on her face when she saw that he was clearly not paying attention (he motherfkn burped instead) her face was crushed and she awkwardly said .... tesla.....hahaha BROKE. MY. HEART. and i don't even like either of them haha

• Sad
Reactions: 40
i usually think that they're both just as bad as each other but i just felt SO sad for her in that car ride. he interrupted her almost every single time she spoke and she was obviously feeling loved up and giddy when she said how she fell in love with brighton at the same time she did with him and was clearly expecting him to look back at her with the same googly eyes. the look on her face when she saw that he was clearly not paying attention (he motherfkn burped instead) her face was crushed and she awkwardly said .... tesla.....hahaha BROKE. MY. HEART. and i don't even like either of them haha
It makes me wonder what isn’t included in the Vlogs if this is what makes the cut!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣hilarious

Tbf, I've talked with my boyfriend about that hypothetical, but we're fine. I guess it's fun to imagine how your life could pan out differently? I've also joked before that my boyfriend would have to move out since I own the house so I could move my new boyfriend in. Maybe thats what she was going for in the "speaking of paying for things" part but the fact it cuts off is so... awkward? Makes me think there was more to it.
Re quoting myself to add (cant edit? Lol). I usually don't defend them but the "i feel in love with Brighton and you" then a burp and teasing the person for saying something sappy is exactly how my partner and I would act lol. We very obviously know we love each other and we're just ribbing each other. We have other moments where we might be more affectionate and show physical and emotional affection so it balances out.
Just, with no other context (hearing them say i love you or act affectionate in a more serious way or anything), it can really come across as mean. This is ignoring the fact that aldie is a head regularly and they clearly aren't interested in each others conversations in the vlog, but I guess maybe without us seeing any other affection it seems meaner than it is? Regardless, such a weird thing to leave in a vlog for the public. They didn't have any other, less boring/more "couple goals" content?

I think her crying at the ornaments was very telling. It shows me maybe they don't sit down and do activities together very often anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
They just seem like they've grown apart..after 8 years together especially in your 20's you have to keep it interesting and make the effort with one another and be moving forward, or else you can very easily begin to feel more like friends than a couple. They just don't seem like they have anything in common whatsoever, surprised she left that conversation in the vlog. Aldo is such a dick as well who does he think he is? 🤣

Reactions: 19
She looks like the murderer from the lovely bones
I know she likes all that true crime stuff, but it’s a bit weird getting style”inspo” from Jeffrey Dahmer.

If they ever break up alfie will 100% have a new partner within weeks and then get married and have a kid.
Oh I’d bet on it, he’ll be proposing and be more in love than ever and she’ll be bobbing around lost. (You only have to look at Jim and Tarn and Niomi and Marcus to see what guys are like.) It makes me feel sorry for her but also annoyed that she’s so in denial!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.