Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's funny that the UK bloggers do outdoor dining and masks in cars and the US ones mix with multiple households, not a care in the world. One girl I follow moved three times and was racing around la with her mates and in vlog they went to a test centre just because and got tested but were shopping etc anyway.... Completely different pandemic experiences 😂
Off topic from Zoe, but this does not apply to everywhere in the US :)

Reactions: 7
jeez your all giants haha i'm 4,10 so constantly asking people to reach stuff for me
My mum is 4ft 6 and knows the struggle well. She really is little- she’s absolutely tiny but the last thing she wants people to think is that she’s weak or frail!
She’s not well physically but she still goes out walking and will literally try to climb shelves to reach stuff if she has no help! If she saw a video of Zoe saying she’s little and weak and feeble I’m sure she’d have some choice words for her!

Reactions: 9
Holy crap the amount of processed frozen rubbish she bought for christmas is astounding 😬 there’s enough there to feed an army of families not just them, alfies parents and poppy and Sean. I don’t want to be rude but maybe she can eat as much as absolute junk as she wants and stay slim but it’s obvious the women in alfies family aren’t built the same way. Holy crap Zoe, donate it to some struggling families and get some fruit and veg into everyone

Reactions: 20
just catching up on her vlogmas, the amount of times her & Alfie have conversations by shouting through different rooms in the house is infuriating. If she shouts “WHAT?!” one more time 😂 just get up off your arses!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to admit, I only watch her vlogmas posts, I don't bother with her the rest of the year. I find her very childish, her and Alfie don't seem like a real couple just something for appearances. She seems to display more affection towards her friend Mark than she does with Alfie. I could be wrong, as I said I only watch the Christmas vlogs

Reactions: 18
Is Zoe in tier 4 if so no cosy xmas with Alfie's family!
I think so, I think it’s just London and Kent that have been explicitly mentioned but Brighton could be too, but they can only mix on Christmas Day now! No waking up in matching Pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Is it too late to send xmas cards?' you've had all frigging month to send cards you lazy slob.

Reactions: 26
I read Brighton and hove have escaped lockdown but can only mix on Christmas Day one day only.
Hastings is in teir 4 now! So is suppose who lives where, like if Sean and poppy live there then they can go to Zalfie’s but his mum and dad could?

Reactions: 3
I read Brighton and hove have escaped lockdown but can only mix on Christmas Day one day only.
But thinking about Zoe's case, when everyone would be at their house, I mean, if you have already been together the whole day, then you could just keep going like that for another 2 days or whatever? The chance of getting the virus is the same no matter how long they stay there together, unless someone leaves the house. 😀

Reactions: 3
Brighton is West Sussex so they can mix with family on Xmas day (at the moment).

Reactions: 2
i predict zoe will conveniently not film on christmas eve and still go ahead with seeing alfies family and poppy and sean, and still have them both over xmas day 😬

Reactions: 28
Isnt this pretty much a typical Zoe Sugg Xmas? Just see his family, avoid her own.

Reactions: 13
Isnt this pretty much a typical Zoe Sugg Xmas? Just see his family, avoid her own.
yeah, but this year they are only allowed to mix with one other household on xmas day only, so wonder if they'll choose amanda & nick or poppy & sean

I'm 4ft 10 as well (high five sisters!) and always asking my husband to grab something for me off the top shelves.
Can we swap, I'm 5'7 and 'too tall' for a South Asian woman, although it is nice to have the option of using aunties as an elbow rest sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
yeah, but this year they are only allowed to mix with one other household on xmas day only, so wonder if they'll choose amanda & nick or poppy & sean
This isn’t true? It’s still two other households for Christmas day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.