Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... I am like 5'2 or '3. She is not small.
Not that it's a competition but I'm only 5ft however unlike zoe I hate being seen as small and ickle. I want to be strong, not so weak I can't hold myself up... Jesus this girl winds me up haha

Reactions: 17
Zoe: I don't own a wooden spoon. They're unhygenic!

Literally on the shelf behind her:
View attachment 350822
Wooden spoons are unhygienic? This from the person who washes her hair every 10 days and walks around with anal gland muck on her trousers? Get in the bin.

Or because it was a PAID #AD so shes got to say its 'good value'.
Its good value compared to the Zoella advent calendar! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Wooden spoons are unhygienic? This from the person who washes her hair every 10 days and walks around with anal gland muck on her trousers? Get in the bin.
I hate that she makes washing hair day an event. Who even has a day dedicated to that? Just wash your hair...

Reactions: 28
Okay but...WHY does she tuck her sweaters into loungewear like that? They‘re not jeans. It looks unbelievably unflattering and ridiculous.
6207BB68-AF67-4D79-B7B0-75D3FD0D4BE4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I think Alfie mentioned the other day that they can’t have Christmas music in vlogs now because of copyright
Remember when he “made a song” and was promoting it cos he had “worked on it”. Why doesn’t he “make” a Christmas song for the vlogs hahahahahahahahahah toothy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay but...WHY does she tuck her sweaters into loungewear like that? They‘re not jeans. It looks unbelievably unflattering and ridiculous.
View attachment 352134
It's to avoid looking drowned/shapeless by trying to give her a waist where she's tucked it in. I've said it before and I'll say it again... she can't pull off shapeless (not many people can make that look good!) she needs structured loungewear to give her a flattering shape. It's too bulky like that... she couldve done some yoga pants/fleecy tights and it wouldve balanced it out a bit. (or at least that is how I wouldve done it, or cropped that giant top.)

Reactions: 20
When she said 'you all enjoyed it when I made the cookies so Im making a cake' err no your being PAID to make a cake!

Reactions: 31
Not that it's a competition but I'm only 5ft however unlike zoe I hate being seen as small and ickle. I want to be strong, not so weak I can't hold myself up... Jesus this girl winds me up haha
Growing up, although I was about 5.4 1/2 (about what zoe says she is), I never thought of myself as weak or small. I was a long distance runner and was constantly out on long runs or bike rides in the cold and wet all year round, competing. I also was a cheerleader at uni and built up some serious muscle by chucking people in the air- i competed at that too! And cheer is actually really dangerous lol, people were always breaking bones etc. I've always loved pushing myself and being adventurous, as corny as it sounds lol. So I'm completely confused why zoe would trap herself in by this mentality that she is small and weak and vulnerable so she can't do anything?
She's just limiting her life there. She's said before that her fave age was 14 because she was in school and boys were listing her as a crush or whatever... maybe she felt like she had to put on that image for the rest of her life to be well liked and popular? Idk

Reactions: 11
jeez your all giants haha i'm 4,10 so constantly asking people to reach stuff for me

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zoe does look smaller than Tanya. Tanya is 5’4 according to her agency. this woman makes no sense. why should she make herself taller when being short is her special trait?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.