Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But thinking about Zoe's case, when everyone would be at their house, I mean, if you have already been together the whole day, then you could just keep going like that for another 2 days or whatever? The chance of getting the virus is the same no matter how long they stay there together, unless someone leaves the house. 😀
And there in is the contradiction like so many of the rules!!

Reactions: 6
Damn,
I really thought the silver lining of tier 4 would be Zoe having to cancel Christmas 😂😂

bastards,
you had one job boris 😂
Well, you have one job that you’re bleeping up on the daily but other than that you had ONE job boris.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Will Zoe reign in Christmas with the Deyes or will they all just go offline?

Reactions: 10
Even if she wasn’t allowed and did mix she won’t be the only one and I wouldn’t blame her for it. A parent shouldn’t have to choose which child they’re to spend Christmas with! I really couldn’t care less what people decide to do on Christmas Day after a tit year we all deserve one good day with our families !!

That being said she has kinda broken the rules a few times so I reckon people wouldn’t be as arsed if she didn’t do that. She won’t be able to see Mark now then would she?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Even if she wasn’t allowed and did mix she won’t be the only one and I wouldn’t blame her for it. A parent shouldn’t have to choose which child they’re to spend Christmas with! I really couldn’t care less what people decide to do on Christmas Day after a tit year we all deserve one good day with our families !!
Really, what don’t you people understand?! It‘s NOT a human right to have a Christmas party actually, we are so overindulged in the West it’s like people can’t comprehend that they have to sacrifice something over a longer period of time (which is really only one year) and experience something vaguely unpleasant. Look at the hospitalization rates and death tolls!
This isn’t a game where you get to press pause because Christmas is fun for you!

My parents aren’t seeing all their children for Christmas, my brother is a teacher and we won’t be gathering with him and others. Boo hoo, we just get on with it ffs. It’s one Christmas and it’s really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. The next day the world will go on turning and Christmas will be over, so what does it matter?

I swear the same people who are like “oh we deserve it after this dreadful year!” are the same ones who went on like 3 holidays this summer anyway.

EDIT: Oh and frankly the ~these rules are so confusing~ talk is so overdone at this point. ITS A CONTAGIOUS MUTATING AIRBORNE DISEASE THE RULE IS TO LIMIT YOUR SOCIAL CONTACT TO THE ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES! THE RULES ARE MADE UP TO ALLOW MORE LENIENCY ONLY BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE WOULD WHINE ENDLESSLY. Jfc! I’m sorry but the UK should be ashamed of themselves with this endless self indulgent complaining.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 136
Really, what don’t you people understand?! It‘s NOT a human right to have a Christmas party actually, we are so overindulged in the West it’s like people can’t comprehend that they have to sacrifice something over a longer period of time (which is really only one year) and experience something vaguely unpleasant. Look at the hospitalization rates and death tolls!
This isn’t a game where you get to press pause because Christmas is fun for you!

My parents aren’t seeing all their children for Christmas, my brother is a teacher and we won’t be gathering with him and others. Boo hoo, we just get on with it ffs. It’s one Christmas and it’s really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. The next day the world will go on turning and Christmas will be over, so what does it matter?

I swear the same people who are like “oh we deserve it after this dreadful year!” are the same ones who went on like 3 holidays this summer anyway.
And! People don’t even observe it for religious reasons, every other religious festival has been done in lockdown, eid was effectively cancelled the day before, I’m sick of this white supremacy mentality, if we have learnt anything in 2020 it’s that micro aggressions are the worst, and it’s time Boris and everyone else was called out on it

It’s not ideal but it’s short term pain!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
And! People don’t even observe it for religious reasons, every other religious festival has been done in lockdown, eid was effectively cancelled the day before, I’m sick of this white supremacy mentality, if we have learnt anything in 2020 it’s that micro aggressions are the worst, and it’s time Boris and everyone else was called out on it

It’s not ideal but it’s short term pain!
I mean what about the restrictions is “white supremacy”? That is an incredibly bold statement to make.
Unless you are trying to suggest that only ‘non-white’ religious festivals were cancelled when the biggest Christian festive of the year was in peak lockdown.
I hate this need to pit people against each other, 2020 has been tit for everyone but the UKs response hasn’t involved white supremacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I mean what about the restrictions is “white supremacy”? That is an incredibly bold statement to make.
The fact we’re still allowed to mix at all (outside of those who are now not allowed) because it’s “Christmas” where as all these other religious festivals (largely engaged by ethnic minorities) were just forced to accept it, no sorry from Boris, no mention of it by the main stream media despite it being one of the most popular religious celebrations in Britain (eid that is) the idea that a capitalist festival is more important, is a white supremacy mentality, it’s not a strong accusation when Boris is a clear racist and just don’t give a duck

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Can we swap, I'm 5'7 and 'too tall' for a South Asian woman, although it is nice to have the option of using aunties as an elbow rest sometimes.
5’10 and South Asian over here 🙋🏽‍♀️ I can say there is nothing worse than a girl fetishizing how small she is. Zoe is barely below average height. It’s not a personality trait and I feel like it inadvertent body shames bigger women, be it in weight or height. It’s this “look how cute and delicate I am” attitude that I find gross and regressive.

Reactions: 19
The fact we’re still allowed to mix at all (outside of those who are now not allowed) because it’s “Christmas” where as all these other religious festivals (largely engaged by ethnic minorities) were just forced to accept it, no sorry from Boris, no mention of it by the main stream media despite it being one of the most popular religious celebrations in Britain (eid that is) the idea that a capitalist festival is more important, is a white supremacy mentality, it’s not a strong accusation when Boris is a clear racist and just don’t give a duck
The biggest religious festival of all based on numbers and significance in the religion is Easter, which is Christian and was in peak lockdown, not EID. It wasn’t only religious festivals of predominantly ethnic backgrounds that had bans on mixing this year. Easter was heavily restricted and was before you could even meet outside.

The vast majority of non Christians also celebrate Christmas.
Christmas is well and truly seen as a secular holiday in the UK for the vast majority of the country, as evidenced by the numbers who recognise it compared to the numbers who celebrate it in a religious capacity.

Reactions: 22

EDIT: Oh and frankly the ~these rules are so confusing~ talk is so overdone at this point. ITS A CONTAGIOUS MUTATING AIRBORNE DISEASE THE RULE IS TO LIMIT YOUR SOCIAL CONTACT TO THE ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES! THE RULES ARE MADE UP TO ALLOW MORE LENIENCY ONLY BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE WOULD WHINE ENDLESSLY. Jfc! I’m sorry but the UK should be ashamed of themselves with this endless self indulgent complaining.

I 100% agree!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Absolutely agree!

Reactions: 15

Oh come off it seriously. It’s Christmas. I haven’t had any holidays, I have worked throughout the lockdown. I also live alone and I am really suffering for it so yep I DO deserve ONE day where I get to spend time with my parents and my sister. That is who I am spending it with. Get off your high horse, I only said I don’t see the problem during Christmas because it’s one day 🤦🏼‍♀️!!!!!! I have been on my own since March. Loneliness is a killer too!!! You are seriously derailing and your comment towards me was so rude and uncalled for.

now back to Zoe...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Omg what has happened to this thread!!!! Stop trying to police people’s lives when you have no idea what people have gone through this year! There is nothing wrong with people wanting to see their family at Christmas - it’s only natural, and is a National holiday that we always close for etc so needed to be addressed and made concessions for.
I’m sure there are BAME families who celebrate Christmas too so I don’t really see it being a white thing...
Right back to Zoe - come on - do something boring and inane.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
She is so infuriatingly fussy about absolutely everything isn’t she? She is so OTT and always having to impress with every possible occasion. BUT, she outsources and gets every other bastard to provide the goods she’s impressing with.

A bleeping sack of stuff and a box of trash “food” she has asked someone else to do and Alfie describes the one who did it as “talented”. duck off mate! It’s a box of popcorn and a chocolate bar or two.

The zoom box had actual honeycomb on the Brie. HAHAHA DEAD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh come off it seriously. It’s Christmas. I haven’t had any holidays, I have worked throughout the lockdown. I also live alone and I am really suffering for it so yep I DO deserve ONE day where I get to spend time with my parents and my sister. That is who I am spending it with. Get off your high horse, I only said I don’t see the problem during Christmas because it’s one day 🤦🏼‍♀️!!!!!! I have been on my own since March. Loneliness is a killer too!!! You are seriously derailing and your comment towards me was so rude and uncalled for.

now back to Zoe...
Yep, but as you said, that is you, YOUR life. We've all been seeing zoe disrespect the rules, trying to find loopholes. She's an influencer - as far as we know, you're not. You spending time with your family won't influence other people to do it. Seeing her bending rules to her will kind of makes her fans think they can do it too.

I think many of us are sick and tired of watching zoe conveniently acting like a child, but using her status as a rich and famous 30 YEAR OLD woman to do stupid tit. And she knows the power she has over her viewers, but will always excuse herself with lame justifications like "i am an adult, and i'm allowed to do what i want, other people don't have to care about it'. shut up, zoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.