Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if anyone’s mentioned this because I haven’t caught up but in a vlog the other day she her and alfie were talking about something( can’t remember what) and she mentions her height being 5’5 thats a normal height? Not even that small😂 I’m smaller than her being 5’4 can I go on about how tiny I am?

Dunno if anyone’s mentioned this because I haven’t caught up but in a vlog the other day she her and alfie were talking about something( can’t remember what) and she mentions her height being 5’5 thats a normal height? Not even that small😂 I’m smaller than her being 5’4 can I go on about how tiny I am?
Ok I can’t find it in any of the blogs. Did I dream this?😂 my dreams are often quite vivid 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Ok I can’t find it in any of the blogs. Did I dream this?😂 my dreams are often quite vivid 😅
Wow... I am like 5'2 or '3. She is not small.

Reactions: 9
I will probably faint if she ever eats fruit on cam.

The tomatoes she has on toast absolutely do not count 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zoe never misses an opportunity to mention that she LOVES to bake.... yet she has never made a chocolate ganache before and doesn't know how to flatten her cakes?? Those things are not difficult or advanced in any way.
She is a basic beginner baker which is fine obviously, but why oh why does she think she is a hostess and a baker when all she does is cook frozen stuff and bake basic cookies.

Reactions: 38
Zoe never misses an opportunity to mention that she LOVES to bake.... yet she has never made a chocolate ganache before and doesn't know how to flatten her cakes?? Those things are not difficult or advanced in any way.
She is a basic beginner baker which is fine obviously, but why oh why does she think she is a hostess and a baker when all she does is cook frozen stuff and bake basic cookies.
It's all image, wanting to be a hostess, but serving premade beige food, wanting to be an excellent baker but not even using all the expensive equipment in her kitchen (surely doesn't even know how to use it).

Reactions: 20
I think her Vlogmas videos would be just as, if not more, popular if she didn’t talk at all but just had Christmas music over timelapses of her baking, wrapping and decorating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think her Vlogmas videos would be just as, if not more, popular if she didn’t talk at all but just had Christmas music over timelapses of her baking, wrapping and decorating.
Ikr? There's a lot of talking that i skip, unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
I think Alfie mentioned the other day that they can’t have Christmas music in vlogs now because of copyright

Reactions: 5
I think Alfie mentioned the other day that they can’t have Christmas music in vlogs now because of copyright
Shame he gave up the piano, he could have made his own Christmas Album.
‘Its Litcherally Christmas’ - Alfie Deyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She needs to read this and many other articles about her problematic and never ending use of the word “insane”.

We all have slip ups and say “crazy” or “insane” but she uses it so often (most noticeably whilst baking but her and her fella use it all the time) whilst being a mental health charity ambassador and advocate that it is troubling and shows how disingenuous she is.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.