Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a day off šŸ˜‚
Really, what donā€™t you people understand?! Itā€˜s NOT a human right to have a Christmas party actually, we are so overindulged in the West itā€™s like people canā€™t comprehend that they have to sacrifice something over a longer period of time (which is really only one year) and experience something vaguely unpleasant. Look at the hospitalization rates and death tolls!
This isnā€™t a game where you get to press pause because Christmas is fun for you!

My parents arenā€™t seeing all their children for Christmas, my brother is a teacher and we wonā€™t be gathering with him and others. Boo hoo, we just get on with it ffs. Itā€™s one Christmas and itā€™s really not that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. The next day the world will go on turning and Christmas will be over, so what does it matter?

I swear the same people who are like ā€œoh we deserve it after this dreadful year!ā€ are the same ones who went on like 3 holidays this summer anyway.

EDIT: Oh and frankly the ~these rules are so confusing~ talk is so overdone at this point. ITS A CONTAGIOUS MUTATING AIRBORNE DISEASE THE RULE IS TO LIMIT YOUR SOCIAL CONTACT TO THE ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES! THE RULES ARE MADE UP TO ALLOW MORE LENIENCY ONLY BECAUSE THEN EVERYONE WOULD WHINE ENDLESSLY. Jfc! Iā€™m sorry but the UK should be ashamed of themselves with this endless self indulgent complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Zoe 5 4.5 ft. So am I & I consider myself average height, maybe the slightly smaller side of average but definitely average. I pretty sure Iā€™m in the 50 centile for height.

I always assumed she was small as she makes a thing of it.

Reactions: 7
BACK TO ZOE TALK

A Different Kind of Christmas Office Party:

- I don't really buy her bs understanding of Covid restrictions. Nothing has really changed for her. -
- She said "its weird not seeing people in the office" she barely entered that office so give over
- Might be mean but I wish was was T4 so she got a reality check.
- I love how she picks and chooses when to abid by the rules
- I love how she stuck with that ugly neon ribbon lol
- Also what does A to Z actual do, is it just a way to avoid tax or what? Lol
- They got the whole team snack graze boxes for the outside cinema. I really do hope they paid for it.
-
Next day she mentioned "Its Alfies last day of work" -- when was hers as she skipped over that
- The annual Christmas cards talk of if she should send cards or not then she doesn't because she misses the last post
- Interesting her top love language is Words of Affirmations and Alfies is Quality Time when they always go places with other people lol
- Another graze box for them zoom quiz hosted by Holly (I'm happy Holly is working hard lol)
- Vlog ends

- Random, I think when Zalfie break up. Alfie will try Tinder and fail lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she just wonā€™t mention now what she is doing for Christmas, I doubt they will cancel their plans tbh she hasnā€™t mentioned it like many others have which makes me think she doesnā€™t want to be questioned on what they will be doing now šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 13
She is so infuriatingly fussy about absolutely everything isnā€™t she? She is so OTT and always having to impress with every possible occasion. BUT, she outsources and gets every other bastard to provide the goods sheā€™s impressing with.

A bleeping sack of stuff and a box of trash ā€œfoodā€ she has asked someone else to do and Alfie describes the one who did it as ā€œtalentedā€. duck off mate! Itā€™s a box of popcorn and a chocolate bar or two.

The zoom box had actual honeycomb on the Brie. HAHAHA DEAD.
I mean those graze boxes were bloody basic crap. Zoe pay me and I'd come up with something better then a bit of popcorn and a personalized choc bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean those graze boxes were bloody basic crap. Zoe pay me and I'd come up with something better then a bit of popcorn and a personalized choc bar!
Lets make a new business and call it Elttat and take Zalfie money. Call it reparations šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
BACK TO ZOE TALK

A Different Kind of Christmas Office Party:

- I don't really buy her bs understanding of Covid restrictions. Nothing has really changed for her. -
- She said "its weird not seeing people in the office" she barely entered that office so give over
- Might be mean but I wish was was T4 so she got a reality check.
- I love how she picks and chooses when to abid by the rules
- I love how she stuck with that ugly neon ribbon lol
- Also what does A to Z actual do, is it just a way to avoid tax or what? Lol
- They got the whole team snack graze boxes for the outside cinema. I really do hope they paid for it.
-
Next day she mentioned "Its Alfies last day of work" -- when was hers as she skipped over that
- The annual Christmas cards talk of if she should send cards or not then she doesn't because she misses the last post
- Interesting her top love language is Words of Affirmations and Alfies is Quality Time when they always go places with other people lol
- Another graze box for them zoom quiz hosted by Holly (I'm happy Holly is working hard lol)
- Vlog ends

- Random, I think when Zalfie break up. Alfie will try Tinder and fail lol
This vlog sounds as tit as all the others.

Reactions: 8
I cannot fathom why she thinks that man is attractive. His face alone is the definition of irritating, let alone the expression he always pulls after trying some trash food she always offers to him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I have fallen down a Magpie Society hole
And its so funny

"Out of 10, I give this a zero"
"Good for her, there's no spelling errors"

Just search on YouTube compared to the brown nose Anazon reviews, very refreshing

• Haha
Not to get involved in the arguing over the one day Christmas exception to the gatherings rule (as I'm not even from the UK), but it's not like Covid takes the day off. One day of gathering is less risky than five but still risky nonetheless. We're not getting this exception in Canada and neither is the States (though what people do and don't do privately obviously can't be policed). Unless you have been totally isolated for 10-14 days prior to Christmas, have tested negative multiple times in that period, and the same for the family members you're seeing, there's never gonna be guaranteed safety to this... I've just seen photos of the train station packed with Londoners fleeing before Tier 4 goes into place and I really feel for those of you in communities outside the city that are going to get an influx of cases.

Reactions: 38
Okay I never comment but when it comes to the Covid conversation: there are going to be many different opinions here as we are all from different countries/situations/backgrounds. For me personally I am from the US and maintaining a strict lockdown because my partner is comprised. Weā€™ve had to reschedule our wedding TWICE. Blah blah blah everyoneā€™s going through it. However since this is a Zoe thread, hereā€™s where I get mad: she is so unbelievably out of touch, I cannot relate. She has every resource she could possibly need, she has tons of money, sheā€™s basically set. I really wish I was in her position and could not worry about my finances and how I would take care of my household if/when we get Covid. I understand that I am jealous. But with that being said, watching influencers like Zoe continuously grab at money-making sponsors has been horribly painful. Yet in the midst of it, I seek out forums like this so I can just.....vent? Gossip? Get tit off my chest? I donā€™t know. Maybe Iā€™m a hater. But if I was in Zoeā€™s very fortunate position, I would anticipate that people are bitter because I was just lucky. Because she was just LUCKY. Sheā€™s even admitted that. I follow a lot of Tattle threads for multiple influencers and itā€™s a great reminder that they donā€™t have the dream life I thought they did. When it comes to Covid, I canā€™t stop anyone from doing what they want. But for me the big issue is that influencers like Zoe have done nothing substantial to get where they are yet have nothing to worry about when it comes to worldwide pandemics/horrors. So Iā€™m here to witch about it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And to all of you that work tirelessly every day with your career, your families, your kids, your health, etc: I am so so sorry. This tit sucks. And it sucks watching these influencers complain from their very safe standpoint. You are brave, you are loved, Iā€™m so proud of you, and no matter what your opinion is on this pandemic I know this is so scary and we will get through this

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Okay I never comment but when it comes to the Covid conversation: there are going to be many different opinions here as we are all from different countries/situations/backgrounds. For me personally I am from the US and maintaining a strict lockdown because my partner is comprised. Weā€™ve had to reschedule our wedding TWICE. Blah blah blah everyoneā€™s going through it. However since this is a Zoe thread, hereā€™s where I get mad: she is so unbelievably out of touch, I cannot relate. She has every resource she could possibly need, she has tons of money, sheā€™s basically set. I really wish I was in her position and could not worry about my finances and how I would take care of my household if/when we get Covid. I understand that I am jealous. But with that being said, watching influencers like Zoe continuously grab at money-making sponsors has been horribly painful. Yet in the midst of it, I seek out forums like this so I can just.....vent? Gossip? Get tit off my chest? I donā€™t know. Maybe Iā€™m a hater. But if I was in Zoeā€™s very fortunate position, I would anticipate that people are bitter because I was just lucky. Because she was just LUCKY. Sheā€™s even admitted that. I follow a lot of Tattle threads for multiple influencers and itā€™s a great reminder that they donā€™t have the dream life I thought they did. When it comes to Covid, I canā€™t stop anyone from doing what they want. But for me the big issue is that influencers like Zoe have done nothing substantial to get where they are yet have nothing to worry about when it comes to worldwide pandemics/horrors. So Iā€™m here to witch about it šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And to all of you that work tirelessly every day with your career, your families, your kids, your health, etc: I am so so sorry. This tit sucks. And it sucks watching these influencers complain from their very safe standpoint. You are brave, you are loved, Iā€™m so proud of you, and no matter what your opinion is on this pandemic I know this is so scary and we will get through this
This exactly this!!! I couldnā€™t have said it better. I hate this witch for these exact reasons.

• Heart
Ok, this is me just being petty but... the super praised, best chocolate-cake-EVER GBBO cake, is sitting apparently untouched on the kitchen isle, two or three days later.... Like, even the frigging raspberries are still on top.

A) This shows Zoe 100% is not the Gone Girl style Cool Girl she pretends to be, you know the one who eats truckloads of sweets and can polish off a cake on her own in one sitting while remaining TiNy, no effort at all B) How good could it have been if they haven't eaten more of it in the past few days? Good cake is gone FAST in most households C) and most important of all, how unhygienic are these idiots? Leaving a cake with fruit on top, just like that? No covering, nothing. The fruit will go bad fast, I know it's winter but there might be a fly or smth. It could attract ants. It's simply icky.

1608437320907.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Ok, this is me just being petty but... the super praised, best chocolate-cake-EVER GBBO cake, is sitting apparently untouched on the kitchen isle, two or three days later.... Like, even the frigging raspberries are still on top.

A) This shows Zoe 100% is not the Gone Girl style Cool Girl she pretends to be, you know the one who eats truckloads of sweets and can polish off a cake on her own in one sitting while remaining TiNy, no effort at all B) How good could it have been if they haven't eaten more of it in the past few days? Good cake is gone FAST in most households C) and most important of all, how unhygienic are these idiots? Leaving a cake with fruit on top, just like that? No covering, nothing. The fruit will go bad fast, I know it's winter but there might be a fly or smth. It could attract ants. It's simply icky.

View attachment 353777
They had actual ant infestations when they left unattended gifted doughnuts around for days on end last year. They filmed and followed the ant trails from the doughnuts to find out where they entered the house. This is standard AtoZ (HA) behaviour.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
They had actual ant infestations when they left unattended gifted doughnuts around for days on end last year. They filmed and followed the ant trails from the doughnuts to find out where they entered the house. This is standard AtoZ (HA) behaviour.
I'd forgotten that. Not surprised at all. I just can't believe how lazy they are.

ETA: At the end of that vlog, when she says she's been on her phone doing some "worky bits" while watching the Holiday... this girl seriously thinks that's what work is. Most of us have to fully concentrate to do our jobs. If I did work while watching fun movies, I'm sure I'd be sacked.

Reactions: 24
i LICHERALLY hate alfie with a passion. idk where i was going with that i just wanted to say it

sorry, i always post old vlogs but i have been watching her vlogmasses from previous years and i'm bringing this video back to everyones attention, because i enjoy exposing them for what twats they are lol

at 14:33 she starts telling the story of when alfie was called as asshole by someone and zoe overheard them talking.
14:52 is such an unnecessary comment and entitled. like shut the duck up

15:45 exposing herself for the witch she is
16:09 is that not the most punchable face you've ever seen???

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.