Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is. And it doesn't even stay on properly, keeps riding up. She needs an adult, grown up mask, because she's actually a grown, adult 30 year old.
She's pulling at it and adjusting it so often! And that's only when she has the camera looking at herself. Clearly doesn't fit her little pea(brained) head

Reactions: 13
She's pulling at it and adjusting it so often! And that's only when she has the camera looking at herself. Clearly doesn't fit her little pea(brained) head
I HONESTLY don't get this obsession with making herself seem tiny and weak and small and ickle... like someone who needs to be babied constantly, makes a big deal by broadcasting to the world that she can only wear a kiddie size mask which she really can't :D ) etc... grow the eff up!

Reactions: 26
Being wittle and pea brained.. soz, pea headed, is the only gimmick she thinks she has. She has no hobbies or stand-out traits. But she clearly isn’t as smol as she thinks she is, esp when shes next to dianne.

She could’ve actually made autumn/xmas her thing, and she probably thinks she is the queen of christmas, but she half-arses it and people only genuinely watch for nostalgias sake. She doesn’t add anything fun or great or different to anything.

She definitely isn’t as creative as she says since she struggled so much with the clay decorations. I think its very telling that Aldo did ‘better’ than her at it.

Reactions: 32
That GBBO box is ridiculous. You have to add some many ingredients. It’s just an overpriced piece of branded tat, with a recipe card.

Reactions: 32
That GBBO box is ridiculous. You have to add some many ingredients. It’s just an overpriced piece of branded tat, with a recipe card.
£19.99 and you still have to buy ingredients it wouldn't cost that much to buy the ingredients in a supermarket. You are just paying for the name.

Reactions: 19
Zoe: I don't own a wooden spoon. They're unhygenic!

Literally on the shelf behind her:
Skjermbilde 2020-12-17 kl. 21.30.08.png

• Haha
Reactions: 98
This year I've been quite busy and I'm slowly catching up with her vlogmas and I just can't believe that she bought a lot of xmas decor from Zara,anthropologie etc
Like seriously? Her house is packed with decorations of all sorts. Buying things she doesnt need, it's an insult to everyone financially struggling during this pandemic

Reactions: 22
I'm rather confused as to why she said it's good value for money at £19.99... the cake stand looked cheap as hell and the ingredients if you actually have stuff in your cupboard already costs like £5 max. Awful box, awful ad filled vlog.

Reactions: 16
I'm rather confused as to why she said it's good value for money at £19.99... the cake stand looked cheap as hell and the ingredients if you actually have stuff in your cupboard already costs like £5 max. Awful box, awful ad filled vlog.
Cause to her 20 quid is nothing. So to her that is good value.

I’d hate to be mates with Zoe, she’d give you something over the top expensive for Christmas and you’d feel tit about whatever gift you’d bought her no matter how thoughtful it was.

Reactions: 30
I’d hate to be mates with Zoe, she’d give you something over the top expensive for Christmas and you’d feel tit about whatever gift you’d bought her no matter how thoughtful it was.
Remember this vividly with Louise Pentland one year, she gifted her a Mulberry purse and to be fair the things Louise gave her were lovely but I can’t imagine how that must feel.. so awkward!!

omg the throwback clip when her hair was dark and short, it didn't suit her at all. that cake looked sooo good tho tbh, I cannot stand Alfie in her vlogs tho. im still a lowkey Zoe fan deep down.

Reactions: 12
omg the throwback clip when her hair was dark and short, it didn't suit her at all. that cake looked sooo good tho tbh, I cannot stand Alfie in her vlogs tho. im still a lowkey Zoe fan deep down.
i disagree! i think her hair that beautiful dark brown and at that length is the best hair shes ever had! (minus the weird bits of tinsel she added for xmas 🙄)

Her hair tends to drown her so having a short style looks super flattering and also makes her look like an adult rather than a tey hard ‘influencer’ with extensions/bleached beachy waves

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.