Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really disappointed that I've spent so long loving her vlogs and have actually even been re-watching vlogmas videos through the summer lockdown as they were just lovely to watch + then this year I can't make it past the first two mins of the latest video where she's sitting indoors in that stupid hat and instead find myself coming on here to laugh at the content....gutted. is there anyone else that does Vlogmas well to watch instead?

Reactions: 12
The fetishizing of her petite size that Zoe craves is so creepy. I personally think being called "little one" by one's boyfriend is super infantilizing but ... guess she finds it cute.
The thing is is ain't even that small, she's what 5"3-5"4. I wish I was that height I'm 5"0 and petite too & wish I even had another inch or 2 & find it more irritating then anything when people comment on how tiny I am. Doesn't help my mam is 5"8, I get the short gene from my dad, but all my family on mams side are ridiculously tall, like have female cousins who are 5"10-5"11 & make cousins who are anywhere between 6"1-6"5, so me being so short is very noticeable. It's not as though Zoe's family are tall or that she is even that small, so I don't get why she makes such a big deal about it.

Reactions: 18
I watched a few of the 2015 ? ones and as I was watching it I realised just how much she used to influence me, she had cath kidston pyjamas that I remember ordering, a free people coat which I had because of her. She lived in a nice house that was aspirational but not ridiculous.
She doesn’t influence me at all now, I never see something she’s wearing and want to order it. I look at all that Zara home stuff and John Lewis stuff she ordered and it’s just ridiculous, who is her target market now?
I suppose unlike Zoe I’ve grown up and got married and had a family where she’s still stuck with Alfie going nowhere.

Reactions: 28
So true. My partner is 6'2 and I'm only 5'3, but I would absolutely HATE it if he called me that. I would find it not only infantilizing but also super condescending. Then again, we actually strive for a healthy relationship based on principles of equality and respect, unlike these two idiots.
same. My husband is a tall 6'2.5" and I', 5'3. He never calls me little one, or anything like that. We're equal in the relationship.

Reactions: 7
didn't she say she was gonna decorate each room in different vlog. I thought that was a good idea idk why she just can't be bothered.That would be enough content for half of the video every day. Decorating guest rooms and stairs and would be Christmasy instead of chatting on and on about nothing. Maybe say what's on your Christmas shopping list, show different styles of table setting? I get that Nala had op and that's stressful that's why I find so weird how her and Alfie act, almost irritated to have to get up and take care of her. Also I don't get why one of them doesn't sleep in conservatory with Nala so she doesn't have to run up and down the stairs with an upset tummy. This way one of them could get full night sleep and they could alternate. On the other hand can you imagine Zoe after night awake? She'd go to sleep at 3.

Reactions: 19
Whatever happened to the “Christmas tree room”? She said when she viewed the house she automatically thought that a Christmas tree could go there but then she shoved the guinea pigs there and we never really saw that space again.

I know one of them died and they announced it? Did the other one die too? Wash that hushed up and if so, is that the reason she can’t show that space?

Reactions: 11
Also I don't get why one of them doesn't sleep in conservatory with Nala so she doesn't have to run up and down the stairs with an upset tummy. This way one of them could get full night sleep and they could alternate. On the other hand can you imagine Zoe after night awake? She'd go to sleep at 3.
Perfect evidence of how they just wanted a dog cause it was trendy. A few months ago, we discovered my cat had cancer and it was very exhausting. But dammit, own up to it. It might be exhausting for us, but I can garantee that the animal is suffering a lot more. I had to set alarms for 3 am, 4 am, whatever it took to make sure he was ok. Oh, and through all that, I was working. Working from home, since this was in april/may, but still. Jesus bleeping christ.

Their attitude towards nala is really pissing me off. Also, not a native speaker, so her use of the verb "tit" regarding nala is making it all worse for me. It is not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone know where the bracelet she’s been wearing all vlogmas on her left wrist is from? The name of the bracelet? She links everything in her down bar on YouTube apart from that?! It’s so annoying!
Yes, I’ve been trying to figure it out too! It’s pretty and eye catching

Reactions: 3
Wait until they have a newborn, they won’t know what’s hit them! and they say dogs are good practise for having kids😂
Nevermind a newborn, I have a 6 and 2 year old and I am still up all bloody night long :LOL: Really made me laugh how tired she is getting up a couple of times to let the dog out, then crying she was up at 4.50. I'm literally up by 5am at the latest every single day, and I know a lot of parents are the same! Plus getting up with babies/kids in the night is a lot more exhausting and time consuming than letting a dog out😂

Reactions: 19
Ooh just suffered through the vlog with her and Mark... and they honestly think they are hilarious! I’ve found her constant giggling so annoying! How many times in one vlog can someone say Hot Chockkkkk!! And that picnic 🙈 imagine going all the way to Brighton for some chocolate and some cheeslets.

Also fancy moaning after getting a pet that is well known to have many health problems .

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Omg why did she vlog so much of the live she did??! If people wanted to watch that they would have joined the live and if they did they’re now watching it twice?! So dumb!

Reactions: 13
She was up ONE time and Alfie TWO times!!!!
Yeah try every two hours when you have a newborn who needs breastfeeding, while your other half lies there with his useless nipples 🤣 they won’t know what’s hit them if they ever have a kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah try every two hours when you have a newborn who needs breastfeeding, while your other half lies there with his useless nipples 🤣 they won’t know what’s hit them if they ever have a kid!
Absolutely dead at this!!
It’s been one night, try doing it every single day for months on end. And then even when they do sleep through they are at 100% energy levels at 6.30am, no warm up, straight to 100%.
Kids don’t care if you’ve not had your coffee Alfie.

Reactions: 16
Absolutely dead at this!!
It’s been one night, try doing it every single day for months on end. And then even when they do sleep through they are at 100% energy levels at 6.30am, no warm up, straight to 100%.
Kids don’t care if you’ve not had your coffee Alfie.
Not to mention from 6 months when they start teething and you then have 18 months on and off with disturbed sleep and crying. Oh and when they can walk and get out of bed at 4am to tell you they can't sleep. But of course with Nala they'll be fine

Reactions: 11
Not to mention from 6 months when they start teething and you then have 18 months on and off with disturbed sleep and crying. Oh and when they can walk and get out of bed at 4am to tell you they can't sleep. But of course with Nala they'll be fine
Yeah these three nights or whatever is exactly the same as being a parent forever. They are totally prepared!

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Christmas Chronicles II? The evil elf has a sleigh that is pulled by these things that look like Nala. (Side note, the film is pants!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.