Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have moaned about getting up so many times with nala in the night, they’re got THREE TIMES!! three times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This insensitive idiot moaning about not seeing people because of covid! During the first 12 days of vlogmas she has already seen about 90% of the people she would usually see during a normal December.

Like many others I haven’t seen any of my family this year, I’ve seen a few friends who stood at the end of my drive and waved. I’m finding it so, so difficult and there she is moaning about not seeing people when she bloody well is seeing them!

I’m livid. She is disgusting.
Lol yeah I can’t think who she hasn’t seen!! Other than maybe some of the girls from the offffficccccceee and perhaps some of her friends from back home, she has literally seen everyone she would normally have seen and fairly regularly, albeit in different circumstances than what she would like but STILL!!!!

So far in vlogmas she has seen Steve and alexia at least twice and poppy and Sean the same amount and seen Mark....

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I’ve seen this woman buy a puzzle board every year for the last 5 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This has sent me 😂😂😂
She was going on like it was revolutionary that she could zip it up and put it away but I’m pretty certain she had been marvelled by the very same thing during in Christmas in this house before. Or have I hit my head?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
this has to be the worst vlog this year!

10 minutes talking about Nala and her explosive 💩 which is foul and nobody wants to hear about it. then mentions Poppy’s new limited edition prints #gifted, and she opens a puzzle board “i can take my puzzle to peoples houses!” Then two seperate clips of Nala eating chicken and rice, a painfully long look through the Radio Times so we know exactly what shes watching 🙄 And finally, ending on her nightine skin routine with a load of products that she has no doubt been gifted or previously paid to talk about.

There wasn’t one ounce of christmas vibes, or even anything worth filming in that entire vlog and i hate that this is her level of effort now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised she doesn’t take jigsaw puzzles to restaurants like they do cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s no wonder her skin is so bad when she keeps chopping and changing products so regularly. How can she know what works for her skin and what has no effect or makes her breakout when she just jumps between a variety of gifted products?

(Cutting the sugary crap out of her diet and exercising would help too but a consistent skincare routine would be such a simple thing to achieve. That would mean sacrificing all those affiliate links though, wouldn’t it?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Lol yeah I can’t think who she hasn’t seen!! Other than maybe some of the girls from the offffficccccceee and perhaps some of her friends from back home, she has literally seen everyone she would normally have seen and fairly regularly, albeit in different circumstances than what she would like but STILL!!!!

So far in vlogmas she has seen Steve and alexia at least twice and poppy and Sean the same amount and seen Mark....
The only people she hasnt seen is HER family but she isnt bothered about that is she?

Reactions: 17
The only people she hasnt seen is HER family but she isnt bothered about that is she?
I guess technically she has seen her Mum and Joe since hardcore lockdown ended but yes she doesn’t mean them when she moans she hasn’t seen anyone!!

Reactions: 6
In Alfies new Q&A they are talking about the most extravagent gifts theyve bought and Zoe references one she bought for Alfie but doesnt say what it is, you get a shot of her whispering it to him and then they move on, anyone got any ideas what it was?

I
I guess technically she has seen her Mum and Joe since hardcore lockdown ended but yes she doesn’t mean them when she moans she hasn’t seen anyone!!
Literally nothing except that ugly as duck dog being sick this crimbo has changed for her. Oh and the PJ party with ZoElLa HQ couldn’t happen.

If you could maintain your lifestyle 'working' a day or two a week, would you?

Work to live, don't live to work... and live however you damn well want!
I find it extremely interesting the 2 posts you've made about Zoe were to defend her
Very interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In Alfies new Q&A they are talking about the most extravagent gifts theyve bought and Zoe references one she bought for Alfie but doesnt say what it is, you get a shot of her whispering it to him and then they move on, anyone got any ideas what it was?
A career?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Why the hell... does she wear a hat inside?

Also, I get that when you are going through tough times, you start lauging about it. Coping methods, yadda yadda. But am I the only one who is kind of angry at the disrespectful way they talk about Nala being sick? It seems like the "oh my god how can you be sick, I have better things to do" type of attitude.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.