Zoe Sugg #25 Thirty, dirty and still boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am surprised that she even pretends to still edit her vlogs. no doubt thats just her scrolling through twitter, online shopping etc. every man and their dog has a video editor now, i doubt the queen of youtube would put more work than she had to into youtube.

She's so rich she doesn't care. Her loyal fan base would kiss her ass no matter what she did. Its sad that she is a 'role model' for children giving an extremely unrealistic view of what life is like, and showing a terrible attitude, materialism, mixed with poor work ethic is the way to be is just sad

Reactions: 20
If you could maintain your lifestyle 'working' a day or two a week, would you?

Work to live, don't live to work... and live however you damn well want!
I personally wouldn't because, unlike Zoe , clearly, I enjoy what I do for a living. What a concept. And while I do like my free time and have a great work-life balance, I wouldn't want to just waffle about my house, doing nothing, and thinking a two hour "conference call" is enough work for the week.

Also, please. It's a gossip forum. "Live however you damn well want" is a motto that would be conducive to no Tattling at all. If we all minded our business, we wouldn't be here.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be fair if I could do as little as Zoe does and earn what she does I’d probably just work for 3 weeks a year too 😂

I have this weird feeling that Alfie might have said that he wanted to go travelling before marriage/kids and she agreed to do that this year (I’m sure they had a lot of travel plans for this year even though she finds travelling difficult) but then everything was cancelled because of COVID, of course. I think he feels like he’s got to do something massive for vlogability reasons but in reality at this point she’d probably take a ring pop 😂

Hearing Alfie talking about how he thinks being tired as a parent would only last for 6 months was hilarious!! I don’t have children myself but I am very close to my sister and spend a lot of time with her children to know that it’s hard work! It’s odd that they don’t seem to spend any time with their friends who have children or they’d known that!

As for Zoe wanting to spend more time with Alfie’s family than her own I agree that it’s probably because her parents are divorced but also because they don’t seem to be too bothered about ending up in YouTube videos or Instagram stories

Reactions: 17
She should just do weekly Vlogmas videos...several other youtubers started doing those in recent years. That way she won’t have to work hard but it’ll at least come off a little more organized/professional, like she gives a crap about Vlogmas.

But she has no discipline unless the deadline is being set by someone else (ads, book release, etc). So she’d say she’s doing one a week and then miss the day still or complain that she spent all day editing.

Reactions: 8
Can't lie, I quite iike watching Zoe's vlogmas :LOL: I prefer them to her normal videos, but I think that's because they don't feature Aldie so much! The thing that is really bugging me this year is how much of the vlog is taken up with one big AD. Were the other years so heavy on the ads? I've forgotten. Actually, they probably were weren't they, just didn't have to declare it then😂

Reactions: 15
Anyone spot the Radio times tv guide in her stories? no doubt in tonights vlog we'll be treated to a 10 minute chat about what shes going to watch over xmas :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i've just been down a zalfie rabbit hole and i was kind of shocked that in the first place, alfie was a more popular youtuber and zoe kind of latched onto him and all the other british youtube guys and made herself big off their success. it shocked me because i always had the impression that alfie and everyone was riding off the coattails of her success, but at the beginning it was the other way round! idk how i did not know this

• Wow
Reactions: 12
i've just been down a zalfie rabbit hole and i was kind of shocked that in the first place, alfie was a more popular youtuber and zoe kind of latched onto him and all the other british youtube guys and kind of rode off their success and made herself big. it shocked me because i always had the impression that alfie and everyone was riding off the coattails of her success, but at the beginning it was the other way round! idk how i did not know this
Yeah she was definitely in the right place at the right time, otherwise her channel wasn't even anything amazing (not that it ever was). She was the hot British girl that got on with all of the popular guys. She never switched up her content at all, just the circle she was hanging out with.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
i've just been down a zalfie rabbit hole and i was kind of shocked that in the first place, alfie was a more popular youtuber and zoe kind of latched onto him and all the other british youtube guys and made herself big off their success. it shocked me because i always had the impression that alfie and everyone was riding off the coattails of her success, but at the beginning it was the other way round! idk how i did not know this
When she met Alfie she had double the followers he had, he has even said this himself

Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed on the Zoella site Zoe doesnt participate anymore in most of the articles like what the team are wearing for xmas and their fav xmas jumpers?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed on the Zoella site Zoe doesnt participate anymore in most of the articles like what the team are wearing for xmas and their fav xmas jumpers?
Well what Zoe’s wearing for Xmas is anal glands juice stained pants. Ho ho ho

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Re: Alfie’s comment about only being tired for the first 6 months of parenthood. Of course it’ll only be 6 months for them. Do you really think they’d look after the baby? They can hardly look after themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Re: Alfie’s comment about only being tired for the first 6 months of parenthood. Of course it’ll only be 6 months for them. Do you really think they’d look after the baby? They can hardly look after themselves!
Exactly they would just buy it clothes, play with it and take it for walks (when they can be bothered)

Reactions: 12
I noticed that too!! She used to put her stuff on but it seems as though she can’t be arsed now so just leaves them to do theirs. Would take too much time to tell them her favourite Christmas snack, Christmas film and Christmas decoration

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love dogs but I find Narrrrrrla so dim looking and disgusting! Also, in a vlog this week, Zoe was outside and Nala did a poo on the lawn. Zoe just laughed and left it there. 🤮
I love dogs too but can't stand that one, sorry to all the Nala lovers!

Er I'm sorry, so the start of the latest vlog when Alfie's dad comes to the front door to bring them fish fingers, she carries on sitting on the floor filming her 'vlog' and doesn't get up at all to go and say hello/thanks etc ...... can't she just press stop and then start recording again when he's gone? Rude cow.

Last edited:
I'm honestly always surprised to see how much cable TV Zoe watches. Is cable TV still a big thing in the UK? In Canada it's pretty much dead, only old people watch TV in that sense.

I don't mean subscription TV such as Netflix, HBO, Hulu, etc.

This insensitive idiot moaning about not seeing people because of covid! During the first 12 days of vlogmas she has already seen about 90% of the people she would usually see during a normal December.

Like many others I haven’t seen any of my family this year, I’ve seen a few friends who stood at the end of my drive and waved. I’m finding it so, so difficult and there she is moaning about not seeing people when she bloody well is seeing them!

I’m livid. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.