Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think there's been some speculation around her/them not liking her/their dad's new partner.

Reactions: 3
I saw this on her stories and that was my literal first thought! :ROFLMAO:

Didn't she also copy Dianne earlier this year when she got extensions shortly after Dianne got hers put in? :sneaky:
I think Zoe has worn extensions since last summer

Reactions: 2
Omg the stennies are gone!!!! She looks so much better!!!! Zoe I’m glad reading here as paid off for you in some ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine only trusting Samantha Cusick with your hair. From Zoe to Naomi and Tanya, she wrecks YouTubers' hair.

Reactions: 23
She entirely skipped visiting them for Christmas last year or the year before if I recall correctly. She barely goes to visit her grandparents or parents. She used to spend weekends at her Dad's place but that hasn't happened for a really long time. She actually seems to have stopped mentioning her Dad or interacting with him altogether. Joe always went back home more often than Zoe. For a while it was mostly her Dad that she'd interact with but in the past 2 or 3 years it has totally switched over and now her Mom is always coming around to visit. I think the general speculation is Zoe and Joe don't get along with their Mom's new partner or something, as their visits are always either short or their Mom has to come to them. I am really curious what happened between her and her Dad that stopped them from being close. She lived with him after the divorce so it's a shame.
I’ve said this before but I’m so intrigued by their family situation,I’m just a nosey witch who wants the tea😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So that’s why her Mum went to the not mansion - to have a freebie from Samantha Cusick!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So that’s why her Mum went to the not mansion - to have a freebie from Samantha Cusick!
Maybe she couldn't take Zoe's stennis anymore and decided to convince her that the long hair looks ridiculous lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.