Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the "cheers" pic that Alfie posted kinda interesting. He says it's about celebrating the launch of his stupid podcast. But why make that big of a deal about it when this isn't even the first episode he's ever posted?

If I was into conspiracy theories I'd say that they're celebrating some couples' thing (engagement?) and they're gonna announce it in said podcast episode (their own "secret") but I also know they're not actually that interesting 😂

Reactions: 19
Of course they post where they stayed. I can't believe these two grifters. With the hospitality industry already on its knees and further restrictions expected to make things tougher, for one night two millionaires couldn't pay for their own hotel room.

I also bet despite being close to her grandparents, she doesn't bother to see them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Has anyone listened to the first episode of Alfie’s podcast? I’m listening to it now, and Zoe’s secret is that she went through a bag of used sanitary products when she was 9 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Of course they post where they stayed. I can't believe these two grifters. With the hospitality industry already on its knees and further restrictions expected to make things tougher, for one night two millionaires couldn't pay for their own hotel room.

I also bet despite being close to her grandparents, she doesn't bother to see them.
This! It makes me so angry! Even when times weren’t tough it annoys me they get so much for free, but even worse now when as you say places are going to struggle to survive the likes of zoella float around in their own bubble pretending nothing is happening!

Reactions: 19

I’m super curious cos I’m a voice coach... do yous think she can sing? As a professional it pisses me off when people say she can 😅 she’s so SHOUTY ugh
As someone who sings but not professionally... I think for an untrained non-singer, she’s not bad. She can hold a tune and she seems to have an ear for basic harmony, but she has poor technique (she has a nice belt/mix sound at times but makes it into a shout by not supporting) and thinks she’s better than she is. I am more infuriated by Mark gasping and fawning all over the shop every time she does it 😂

Reactions: 9
As someone who sings but not professionally... I think for an untrained non-singer, she’s not bad. She can hold a tune and she seems to have an ear for basic harmony, but she has poor technique (she has a nice belt/mix sound at times but makes it into a shout by not supporting) and thinks she’s better than she is. I am more infuriated by Mark gasping and fawning all over the shop every time she does it 😂
Yes! It's as though that's the reason she does it in the first place. Then she acts all innocent when Mark gasps 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh god in her stories shes making out she cant carry the overnight bag as its too heavy. Hun you are a 30 year old woman pretending you are weak is not attractive its embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Oh god in her stories shes making out she cant carry the overnight bag as its too heavy. Hun you are a 30 year old woman pretending you are weak is not attractive its embarrassing!
I'm struggling to see why this is something to be proud of. No wonder Alfie fancies someone like Dianne who's physically fit and healthy

Reactions: 23
Please elaborate...
These are Zoe’s exact words from the podcast...

So, obviously grew up in a little village, not much to do. We were obviously finding entertainment for ourselves on a daily basis. Me and my friend, we were really bored one day, we were probably 8 or 9 and kind of curious kids. We went into a public toilet and we went into one of the cubicles and were like “those bins next to the toilet, what are they actually for?” So we decided to look In there. We take off the lid and we start going through a sanitary bin! And I was like “oh my god, there’s blood! Oh my god, what is this?” And we were just looking at other people sanitary products.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Has Zoe said anything recently about getting a tattoo? She said she wanted to get one shortly before lockdown, but Alfie got a new one recently so it seems tattoo parlors are open again.

Reactions: 3
Even when they (rarely) spend time together with just them two, they have to constantly film it/prove to others they enjoy each other’s company. I mean, filming yourself crying with laughter. I don’t know about anyone else but if I was crying with laughter my first thought would absolutely not be “let’s whack out my camera and show this to my millions of followers”.

I’ve said it before and I’ll always say it, if their relationship did not revolve entirely around social media, they would long be broken up.

Also, can’t believe these lazy gits stayed somewhere for free during covid JUST to laze in bed and go on a walk, just like they do every single day at home. It’s astounding.

Reactions: 28
I'm actually surprised that it was only the two of them on that trip 😲 When was the last time this happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.