Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth is Alfie's ""podcast"" still a thing ? he's the most boring person to host one

And Zoe's confession.. I was about to vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These are Zoe’s exact words from the podcast...

So, obviously grew up in a little village, not much to do. We were obviously finding entertainment for ourselves on a daily basis. Me and my friend, we were really bored one day, we were probably 8 or 9 and kind of curious kids. We went into a public toilet and we went into one of the cubicles and were like “those bins next to the toilet, what are they actually for?” So we decided to look In there. We take off the lid and we start going through a sanitary bin! And I was like “oh my god, there’s blood! Oh my god, what is this?” And we were just looking at other people sanitary products.
“what are the bins for”??? uhh i dont know Zoe, what are bins usually for? fucks sake, even an 8 year old should know not to riffle through a bin, ESPECIALLY one in a public restroom 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
At least in listening to the podcast we now know that Zoe doesn't call a vagina a "period hole" 🙃 (such little consolation this gives, sadly).

• Sick
Reactions: 5
In her latest Insta story, is anyone else annoyed that instead of helping her poor mother lifting the heavy box of fruits she's brought for her as a gift, she's just busy filming her mom? Oh wait, I forget... ickle weak Zoe cannot possibly be expected to lift anything heavier than her phone... and a slice of pizza.

Reactions: 25
In her latest Insta story, is anyone else annoyed that instead of helping her poor mother lifting the heavy box of fruits she's brought for her as a gift, she's just busy filming her mom? Oh wait, I forget... ickle weak Zoe cannot possibly be expected to lift anything heavier than her phone... and a slice of pizza.
Or a slice of pizza...she probably couldn't manage both at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aaaand once again her mother drives all the way to visit her while she stays in the not mansion doing sweet duck all.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but her mum reminds me of that one off mean girls that tries to be young and cool .. her outfit just look ridiculous on her with those huge heeled boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aaaand once again her mother drives all the way to visit her while she stays in the not mansion doing sweet duck all.
Ridiculous given that Zoe and Alfie were just in Bath at that hotel - wouldn’t it have been easier for them to stop off at her mum’s to stay? It’s practically on the way back?

I’m sorry but her mum reminds me of that one off mean girls that tries to be young and cool .. her outfit just look ridiculous on her with those huge heeled boots!
Her mum actually reminds me of ja'mie from Ja'mie's private school girl

• Haha
Same, she reminds me of Regina’s mum! 😂 I suspect she must be married to some sort of businessman that is away a lot, which explains why she comes to Brighton (probs when he is away). Also would explain all the LV influencer bags she can afford to carry around.

On another note it was v nice of her to bring all these apples! But yes I don’t see why Alfie could not go help her carry them how rude

Reactions: 10
Sorry but Zoe stayed in a hotel really close to where her parents and grandparents live but only actually sees her mum when she drives through to Brighton. What an amazing daughter and granddaughter

Has Zoe said anything recently about getting a tattoo? She said she wanted to get one shortly before lockdown, but Alfie got a new one recently so it seems tattoo parlors are open again.
Studios have been open for a while, so I doubt she’ll get one

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over Alfie in that second singing clips video at 2.35 😩 she sings akon smack that ‘Smack that til you get sore’ and he looks genuinely shocked and says “those are not the words... what are they smacking?” 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sorry but Zoe stayed in a hotel really close to where her parents and grandparents live but only actually sees her mum when she drives through to Brighton. What an amazing daughter and granddaughter
This is so stupid. Unless there was some serious legit reason, it does seem that once again, everyone must go to her. It's so entitled and coddled. She even says she loves road trips but rarely goes to Wiltshire. In the time it takes her to watch multiple films she could drive there and back and actually spend quality time with her own family.

The people I know who live 2+ hours from their family, will always pop round if they happen to be nearby. It's so bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t like her family and especially doesn’t like seeing her grandparents. She has made it more than obvious for years now.

Reactions: 9
She entirely skipped visiting them for Christmas last year or the year before if I recall correctly. She barely goes to visit her grandparents or parents. She used to spend weekends at her Dad's place but that hasn't happened for a really long time. She actually seems to have stopped mentioning her Dad or interacting with him altogether. Joe always went back home more often than Zoe. For a while it was mostly her Dad that she'd interact with but in the past 2 or 3 years it has totally switched over and now her Mom is always coming around to visit. I think the general speculation is Zoe and Joe don't get along with their Mom's new partner or something, as their visits are always either short or their Mom has to come to them. I am really curious what happened between her and her Dad that stopped them from being close. She lived with him after the divorce so it's a shame.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She entirely skipped visiting them for Christmas last year or the year before if I recall correctly. She barely goes to visit her grandparents or parents. She used to spend weekends at her Dad's place but that hasn't happened for a really long time. She actually seems to have stopped mentioning her Dad or interacting with him altogether. Joe always went back home more often than Zoe. For a while it was mostly her Dad that she'd interact with but in the past 2 or 3 years it has totally switched over and now her Mom is always coming around to visit. I think the general speculation is Zoe and Joe don't get along with their Mom's new partner or something, as their visits are always either short or their Mom has to come to them. I am really curious what happened between her and her Dad that stopped them from being close. She lived with him after the divorce so it's a shame.
It was the year before when Alfie was ill so she decided no tot go and gave them their presents about 3 months later.

Reactions: 5
I like her mum. She seems to be more fun. Likes exercising, gardening, growing her own food, travelling. She is more exciting than Zoe.

She doesn’t like her family and especially doesn’t like seeing her grandparents. She has made it more than obvious for years now.
I wonder why? It is very odd.

Perhaps her dad had a chat with her about how she doesn't seem to be doing much? I believe people also got the impression that her dad didn't like Alfie.

Reactions: 22
The really sad fact is that someone who's not even family (Dianne) has made more effort and seen the extended Sugg family than Zoe has. Although to be honest I can imagine Tracey probably prefers Dianne as a daughter than poor little weak pea head Zoe.

I wonder if Zoe's dad asked Alfie why he's such a tosser scrounging off his girlfriends career and is going to get off his fat arse and do something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.