Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’m super curious cos I’m a voice coach... do yous think she can sing? As a professional it pisses me off when people say she can 😅 she’s so SHOUTY ugh
I think she's alright. In that video she is definitely mostly just shouting in pitch so that people can hear her voice over everyone else's. When she's singing in a softer tone she does have an okay voice. She's definitely not as good as she thinks she is, though. Also, I had a good laugh when looking through videos of her singing and her minions were saying that she should have a record deal. Honey child, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I’m super curious cos I’m a voice coach... do yous think she can sing? As a professional it pisses me off when people say she can 😅 she’s so SHOUTY ugh
She’s not amazing but certainly better than me. What annoys me more is how good she thinks she is and how irritating her face is cause she’s trying to act casual about it but secretly loving her moment.

Reactions: 28
Officially the 1st day of Autumn, we had better get our porches decorated 🤣.
Has she made a special outting to mark such a glorious day of the year, or is she now trapped under all the conkers she has been plucking from the trees.
Zoes time has come!

Screenshot_20200923-143109_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

I think she's average. Not horrible but not someone I consider a great singer. She's probably grown up with the idea that she was such a gifted little treasure simply because she was better than others around her. (Although I think she could get better with training.) I thought we were lucky that the "Zoe should be the voice of a next Disney princess!!" phase of her minions but who knows, maybe this is an effort to rekindle that flame lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time posting but I saw this and couldn’t resist sharing... 😂 happy first day of autumn! Don’t forget to load your porch with endless (gifted) pumpkins!
View attachment 252118
😂Ha love this!

The thing that struck me about that singing video is that Zoe actually looked like a fun, normal person to be around! What happened!!

Reactions: 7
it's interesting that both the sugg siblings have somewhat decent voices but joe has actually put himself out there and recorded music and had vocal coaching- while zoe leaves her singing to shouting matches with mark. joe and zoe both seem decently artistically gifted (compared to their social media contemporaries at least) but joe is the only sibling that does something with it. zoe could have ventured into acting/singing/presenting/interior design etc. but she sits at home singing 90s ballads with mark and frog-voiced alfie.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What really stood out for me in these compilations is that Zoe literally has nobody outside of Mark, Alfie, and the Deyes. Oh, guess Joe showed up in that one clip. It's so sad. I'm no social butterfly, but I do spend time with more people (at least when the world isn't in the middle of a pandemic).

As for her voice... like, she's generally pretty well pitched, but she loves shouting and showing off so...

Reactions: 23
What really stood out for me in these compilations is that Zoe literally has nobody outside of Mark, Alfie, and the Deyes. Oh, guess Joe showed up in that one clip. It's so sad. I'm no social butterfly, but I do spend time with more people (at least when the world isn't in the middle of a pandemic).

As for her voice... like, she's generally pretty well pitched, but she loves shouting and showing off so...
Yeah that's it. There might be something of worth there in her voice, but she slathers it with smugness and overt self-slobbering and overdoes it to the point of losing all value.

The "Valerie" clip is what really got me. She LOVES her voice.

Reactions: 14

She mostly jokes when she sings but I think her voice is actually quite nice, definitely better than Joe’s😂

Reactions: 9
Off topic but going back to "Zoe had Covid", I found this in my gallery. March 9th...
Screenshot_20200923-192058.jpg

And then this: March 18th

Screenshot_20200923-192125.jpg

Reactions: 2
Yup it was the classic COVID thing of on and off, just when you feel better it hits you down again.

Reactions: 13

I’m a singer. She can carry a tune and she sounds *okay* for like a driving singalong, but if I heard that on an album I’d want my time and money back lmao

there’s more to singing than being on-pitch, she can imitate other singers well but I wouldn’t say she can sing well

Reactions: 15
it's interesting that both the sugg siblings have somewhat decent voices but joe has actually put himself out there and recorded music and had vocal coaching- while zoe leaves her singing to shouting matches with mark. joe and zoe both seem decently artistically gifted (compared to their social media contemporaries at least) but joe is the only sibling that does something with it. zoe could have ventured into acting/singing/presenting/interior design etc. but she sits at home singing 90s ballads with mark and frog-voiced alfie.
I think she missed such a trick by not making a series when they renovated the Not mansion. Even if they didn’t release it until they’d moved in, it could have been awesome.

Reactions: 22

I'm not sure my ears can take it, she is not as good as she thinks.
Not that I can speek I'm no singer but I sing to my self on long lonely drives nobody hears me, I wouldn't Subject anyone to that 🤣.

Has any one else noticed how even Joe seams to be distancing him self from them? He use to volg when they all meet up ect. But last few they have only come out on zailfy side, the dynamic seams to have change between them all in what has been uploaded.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.