Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should they even be this squashed together in a van with no masks?! They aren’t in a bubble....?!!
no they shouldnt but they seem to think they are above the law as they are Zelebs, they also think they are above the virus? lol i cant wait for one of these z list influencers to get the virus, wont be laughing then will they, they all look so ridiculous and just showing their zombie followers that tey couldnt give a flying duck

Reactions: 13
So...I know the porch is OTT..

But I kinda enjoyed seeing her do something and my god she actually did a craft (albeit a simple one, painting the welcome mat). She always talks about being creative and into crafts and stuff but shows NOTHING. It was a nice change..I guess.
Yaaaasssss Queen.. give us bare minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was quite surprised she had done the porch by herself! She could really make something in a career of decorating wedding venues or something along those lines, as annoying as she is she does seem to have an eye for that kind of thing! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
I was quite surprised she had done the porch by herself! She could really make something in a career of decorating wedding venues or something along those lines, as annoying as she is she does seem to have an eye for that kind of thing! 🤷🏻‍♀️
With her built-in platform, it would be easier for her to gain a following and market something like that.

I’ve made the comparison before, but back in the day I loved Blair Fowler, she was fun to watch and likeable (usually lol), but she very clearly lost her passion for YouTube and got into a pattern of taking long breaks, coming back just to do a slew of ads, then disappear again. It really made me dislike her over time, similar to miss Zoe here. Maybe 2 years ago now, Blair posted this long life update basically saying she and her boyfriend broke up, and she had no direction in life. All she ever wanted was to be a mom, and she was ready to start her SAHM life, and had already started stepping away from YouTube, but then they broke up and she realized how lost she was. She decided to go to college (she moved to LA at 18 when she graduated high school for YT full time), and moved back to her home state of Tennessee and started going to school for interior design. She’s still in a pattern of “Hey guys I’m back!” And then disappearing after a video or 2, popping up for only an ad here and there on IG, BUT the difference is you can see she’s significantly happier now.

So much of her story reminds me of Zoe, and I wish she’d do something similar.

Reactions: 17
Exactly! she misses out on so many opportunities just bc she's lazy af
and that's a shame

Reactions: 11
So weird!! And clearly no social distancing happening there, just like the van!!!! No they shouldn’t have been squished in the van like that together but why do they care. It’s autumn and nearly Christmas right?!

Reactions: 25
I am just watching Zoe and her mum exercising... can we talk about how amazing her mum looks?! She is in her 50s, I think and has a sixpack.
Her mum looks fabulous. It's too bad Zoe doesn't take care of herself because she definitely won't look that good at that age

Reactions: 25
Her mum looks fabulous. It's too bad Zoe doesn't take care of herself because she definitely won't look that good at that age
Her mum has also run three marathons, including the London one. I think that is quite inspiring, Zoe should look up to her. I feel like her mum would be more than willing to help Zoe get into fitness and growing her own veg, etc, if she asked.

Reactions: 24
no they shouldnt but they seem to think they are above the law as they are Zelebs, they also think they are above the virus? lol i cant wait for one of these z list influencers to get the virus, wont be laughing then will they, they all look so ridiculous and just showing their zombie followers that tey couldnt give a flying duck
Maybe Zoe dgaf because she thinks she's already had it, and horses can't catch Covid so Alfie's safe.

[my search history now includes 'can horses catch Covid?' :ROFLMAO: ]

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I am just watching Zoe and her mum exercising... can we talk about how amazing her mum looks?! She is in her 50s, I think and has a sixpack.
Omds that’s what I thought when I saw it! Her mum always looks so put together and cool, I remember it a vlog once she had a toe ring, now the six pack, I mean wow. I wish I look like her at that age! Clearly her genes went to Joe not Zoe 😂

Reactions: 15
Omds that’s what I thought when I saw it! Her mum always looks so put together and cool, I remember it a vlog once she had a toe ring, now the six pack, I mean wow. I wish I look like her at that age! Clearly her genes went to Joe not Zoe 😂
Yes, I get a cool and fun vibe from her mum. She seems so full of life, unlike Zoe.

Reactions: 7
01E24279-4EE1-420B-8FAE-32B144363890.jpeg
For some reason when I first saw this picture I thought it was an engagement announcement picture😂 I was so excited for a minute!

edit to add - top comments on the picture are about when they are going to get engaged but also thought this might be insightful?
37F10F68-6C8C-4E31-9196-CC6B7969E2D5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the same thing, her mum looks so good doesn’t she!!!

Reactions: 7
Of course he has his eyes closed in that pic...
Also, am I the only one who finds it weird that he didn't post the ❤-emoji and just used '<3' instead which is far less expressive imo?

Reactions: 10
I'm so sorry! I thought "I had to see this so you do too!" 😂
I was more shocked about the One Direction aspect of it. Surely they're too old to be listening to One Direction?!
Zoella and the office are stuck in 2013.

Her porch looks great. Zoe really has a passion and talent for decorating and I wish she would use it more. She could do that for work. She does such a good job of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.