Zoe Sugg #22 No strength in her core and still a total and utter bore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lowered the brightness to be able to read it better. She doesn't even edit her own videos anymore! How the duck is she able to spend her time doing NOTHING?View attachment 273365
I forgot to add this when I posted this but what I found annoying is that she says it's like zoom audio but she and Alfie did an ad each about a similar video conferencing system called lark. What a load of maLARKey.

I also think that it's weird that she wrote remove leave your comments. That's so mean. People used to look up to her and she doesn't care. It's so weird how everyone used to want to be like her but I don't envy her life at all.

Reactions: 10

8:37 its a joke at this point
The moment they're singing to xmas songs in the car 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
ahh it's just so wrong, cringey... I don't know, I lost my words. Why do they have to include something xmas related in any video?
Just shows how mental they are, it's OCTOBER FFS, it's not even Halloween yet

Reactions: 11
Ffs someone tell me HOW at least once a week this twit uploads a story like “forgot to post this story yesterday!!!!” you’re a bleeping influencer who sits on their arse all day long and you forget to do the most simple part of your job ?!?! Weekly ?!?!

Reactions: 15
So...I know the porch is OTT..

But I kinda enjoyed seeing her do something and my god she actually did a craft (albeit a simple one, painting the welcome mat). She always talks about being creative and into crafts and stuff but shows NOTHING. It was a nice change..I guess.

Reactions: 15
How is she gonna post a photo of how ‘golden’ the sun was WITH A FILTER? She’s a moron.
I’m sure the shot was golden enough without it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So...I know the porch is OTT..

But I kinda enjoyed seeing her do something and my god she actually did a craft (albeit a simple one, painting the welcome mat). She always talks about being creative and into crafts and stuff but shows NOTHING. It was a nice change..I guess.
i thought that too! i think im so used to seeing Louise’s god awful ‘crafts’ (aka painted twigs with bows on) that i was pleasantly surprised when Zoes doormat looked pretty cute! Not sure how useful it would be though because as soon as you wipe your feet on it your shoes will get covered in paint/scrape off the design?

Reactions: 5
I just watched the new vlog, and I have so many questions.

3:30 - Zoe feels H&M and Zara are having a moment right now?! Yes, this really is the year for environment unfriendly brands.

6:35 - Holly, Mark and Zoe are in a van together, excited for CHRISTMAS! Only 75 days left ... Also, social distancing thumbs up!

6:55 - Start here if you want a close up of Mark's "has he been working on his car, no it's just tan"-fingernails. I mean, we all know pretty darn well how to wash our hands by now, but not Mark.

7:35 - Zoe wants to know what's on your *autumn wish list*. And do you just love ... picking up pumpkins?

7:50-12:00 - Kindly gifted corn and rubbish, and see how all the future instas are taken. Holly is bored. We are bored.

12:15 - The baby pumpkins are Zoe's faaavourah.

12:20 - Mark feels like a real lumber jack, carrying some hay bales for Holly.

14:40 - I love how Holly is so unimpressed when the two other goofs are laughing at how "naive and silly" Mark is thinking some bird has two heads and of course not churning that thought in his head for more than a millisecond before saying it out loud.

16:40 - They spot a goat. The goat is named Billy! The goat is actually named Billy. The goat. is named. Billy.

16:50 - Zoe and Mark are in the kitchen eating chocolate. Seriously, are we sure they don't do drugs?

17:50 - Seriously, they are high, right?

18:20 - I'm not watching this anymore. (Two hours later.) OK, Mark is definitely just saying stupid ass stuff to make Zoe laugh and get screen time, at this point. He says they should "milk" a chocolate bar, when he meant to say "melt". Oh, Mark. I'm silent laughing. So silent.

19:29 - Mark decides to sing. But, oh, is Zoe joining in or is this a failed attempt at making some fun vlog singing going?

View attachment 273451

19:32 - Phuh, luckily it worked, and his little granny sings along.

View attachment 273454

20:40 - The children are watching Casper.

20:57 - Mark fancied Casper, but more when he was a ghost than a boy.

View attachment 273458

21:13 - Zoe talks to the camera like an actual adult. I'm a bit glad I waited out all the horribleness for this.

23:45 - Zoe smashed her camera yesterday and doesn't know if we can hear her or see her, but continues to vlog on this second day anyways. Hoping it will be OK?

25:05 - Disclaimer: Don't anyone dare say anything about her pumpkins. She offered to pay Tully's for them, but gosh darnit, they just wouldn't take her money. But don't worry, she will give a pumpkin to every delivery man coming to her door. And she will use some of the pumpkins for food, and give the seeds to the squirrels? Or the birds? Or the squirrels? Stay tuned.

27:45 - She says that when she has kids, and doesn't care so much about this stuff, she obviously won't do the whole pumpkins on the porch-thing. So pumpkin craziness is filling a huge void here. Kids would be an excuse to actually do these sort of weird activities though.

28:20 - AD for A good company. LOL.

33:45 - Autumn porch time lapse. Alfie really liked it, though never appears in the vlog.

This is all just so sad.
DECEASED AT THIS AND YOUR USERNAME

• Haha
  • Heart
Zoe completely changes the subject, and very quickly too. Awkward! She rushes on to talk about something else....
They actually look happy in this vlog. I think Alfie seems to be freaking out bc it’s on camera & in public like he’s embarrassed, I don’t think it’s bc she fake proposed🤔Honestly the difference of how they were then & how they are now is shocking!!

Reactions: 1
Watching her latest vlog and a Lenor advert came on, and I just thought..... I’ve never seen Zalfie do laundry..... I don’t remember seeing a washing line anywhere..... is it just because I’m not looking for it or bc they don’t have one

time to go to bed lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching her latest vlog and a Lenor advert came on, and I just thought..... I’ve never seen Zalfie do laundry..... I don’t remember seeing a washing line anywhere..... is it just because I’m not looking for it or bc they don’t have one

time to go to bed lmao
from alfies vlogs seems like they use the dryer or one of these racks but keep it inside for some reason

Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 1.59.24 pm.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5

time to go to bed lmao
Their washer and dryer are in the basement lol, Zoe showed it once in a vlogmas last year I think. But I don't think they do their laundry themselves. Or at least if they do now it's because of quarantine.

Only thing I’ve seen being washed is his homemade merch tie dye trackie shite when he was hand making the DwoPs

• Haha
alfie strikes me as the kinda guy to use only fabric softener and no detergent

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t know what the covid restrictions are like down south but seeing these youtubers pissing around with their mates without keeping a 2m distance and/or wearing masks when some of us haven’t even been that close to family members really pisses me off!!

As for Holly being furloughed?? Even if Zoe wasn’t making a substantial amount of money on her own account with her ads and affiliate links I’m pretty sure the Zoella blog and Instagram accounts have still been up and running since March, they even did that Zoella x Etsy thing. Surely they had enough money in the business to pay Holly even if she wasn’t able to do her usual “job”, or could have found something for her to do from home considering they run their business predominantly online.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Just watched the vlog - Holly was WORKING. Thats not a 'mates' thing. Wonder if the van hire is being claimed as a business expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t know what the covid restrictions are like down south but seeing these youtubers pissing around with their mates without keeping a 2m distance and/or wearing masks when some of us haven’t even been that close to family members really pisses me off!!

As for Holly being furloughed?? Even if Zoe wasn’t making a substantial amount of money on her own account with her ads and affiliate links I’m pretty sure the Zoella blog and Instagram accounts have still been up and running since March, they even did that Zoella x Etsy thing. Surely they had enough money in the business to pay Holly even if she wasn’t able to do her usual “job”, or could have found something for her to do from home considering they run their business predominantly online.
covid restrictions are getting pretty tight down here in the south, although i dont consider london to be down south? down here in cornwall cases are rising by the day

Reactions: 2
Should they even be this squashed together in a van with no masks?! They aren’t in a bubble....?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.