Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who drinks hot chocolate in September? not me I dont start drinking that until November. 'Plan your Halloween costume' what when we are supposed to be SOCIAL DISTANCING? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Where’s our lil Zoe today?! Is she doing another detox day?
Funny how this one didn’t take her two years to plan 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn't it Joe's birthday today? I'm surprised neither Zoe or Alfie have put anything on instagram for him (obviously it's not necessary or anything to put a birthday post on Instagram etc but i swear they normally do haha)

Reactions: 12
Just caught up on the thread, and the so-called digital detox that came and gone in the blink of an eye, what a joke that all was!

Cracking up at the commentary here on the Autumn bingo, classic 😂 such nonsense, all of it... so twee and trying to be cutesy-wutesy 🤢 ... and Apple Cider/Sloe Gin? What? From the girl who makes a whole fuss over having a tiny sip of booze 🤣

Reactions: 14
I know this is veryyy old news but I’ve always wondered what happen between Louise and Zoe I’ve always wanted to know but never found out 😂

Reactions: 8
I know this is veryyy old news but I’ve always wondered what happen between Louise and Zoe I’ve always wanted to know but never found out 😂
It is known now as the tale of Dorian Sugg. Long ago, back in the mists of time, Louise and Zoe were trying to enchant a portrait of Zoe. If the spell worked, Painting Zoe would age, while Real Zoe would remain as her beautiful 2012 Zoella heydey self forever. Alas, Louise mispronounced a magic word and now real Zoe ages normally but is doomed to remain at a 2012 level of emotional maturity. Zoe will never forgive Louise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Honestly I think they teamed up when their channels were growing and it was more of a business relationship, just like Zoe and all the brit crew

Reactions: 7
I was watching a SUMMER holiday vlog and Zoe’s last video automatically played after and I thought oh this is strange, playing me an old video from last year Christmas time.
God give me strength that it was LAST WEEK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not very environmentally friendly of her telling people to put their central heating on in September ... what happened to just dressing warmer around the house ...

Reactions: 26
It's not actually Zoe who writes these things, its that social media manager in her office. But still, she should be checking the spelling, especially as its pretty much in Zoe's image and she is an author!
I find it shocking that after all these years there are still people out there who think it’s Zoe managing the Zoella social media or writing for the Zoella website. She’s almost completely hands off these days and has been for many years. Anyone following Zoella is following some useless brand, not Zoe herself (not that she is worth following either).

Reactions: 18
Omg yes! The cankles!!!! Thick and stout ankles. Bleh I cannot. I’ve noticed that too lol

Reactions: 3
Who drinks hot chocolate in September? not me I dont start drinking that until November. 'Plan your Halloween costume' what when we are supposed to be SOCIAL DISTANCING? :rolleyes:
not to suck Zoe’s ass or anything but hot chocolate isn’t a seasonal thing lol. I drink it year round.

I reckon they’ll have a big Halloween party that tosses social distancing out of the window, that’s if we’re not back in lockdown by then though

Reactions: 19
not to suck Zoe’s ass or anything but hot chocolate isn’t a seasonal thing lol. I drink it year round.

I reckon they’ll have a big Halloween party that tosses social distancing out of the window, that’s if we’re not back in lockdown by then though
She was in the car with Mark the other day in her xmas vlog THATS not in the gov rules.

Reactions: 6
On the background of one of Zoe’s insta stories you can hear Alfie say
“Are we all going to find a conker each and get it tattooed?”

CAN YOU IMAGINE....AUTUMNAL TATTOOS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.