Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I’d woken up in like 2012 when I saw suggsunday trending on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did it really take 2 years of work to tell people to take a day off Instagram? 2 years? On black pound day and during a time when social media has been vital to keep people together. She has a career only because of social media. Um. I don’t know a single person who took part or even knew or cared about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I know this is off topic from the current conversation, but I really think her hair looks so much better when its parted a bit to one side rather than straight down the middle (or wayyyy off to the side like she used to do). I'm sure it'd look a hell of a lot better without the extensions though 🙃

Reactions: 12
Said it on Alfie's thread and I'll say it here.

"Digital detox day" - but lets film it take photos and do all things thats digital, but hold off on posting it for another day.

defeats the object.
THANK YOU!!!
“Let’s have a digital detox day. But carry on as normal then bombard our socials the next day”
What was the point in it, they’re acting like staying off socials for one day was life changing! I don’t get it.

Reactions: 32
THANK YOU!!!
“Let’s have a digital detox day. But carry on as normal then bombard our socials the next day”
What was the point in it, they’re acting like staying off socials for one day was life changing! I don’t get it.
I can't believe how daft they are, it's disappointing. And to say they could use their platforms to actually raise awareness on worthwhile topics

Reactions: 15
Yeah Zoe acting like a saviour of mankind for encouraging people to stay off social media for a day. There are bigger things happening right now hun and managing to survive without Instagram for a day isn’t going to do much!

Reactions: 25
Yeah Zoe acting like a saviour of mankind for encouraging people to stay off social media for a day. There are bigger things happening right now hun and managing to survive without Instagram for a day isn’t going to do much!
Zoe The Saviour - encouraging people to stay off social media on Black Pound Day where people shared and promoted black owned businesses on social media. Offt.... thank you white lady.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
why does she think the key to comedy is screaming songs in the car and doing stupid accents the fans have got to have the worst sense of humour to actually watch 10 minutes of that and enjoy it enough to comment "ZOE AND MARK MY FAVOURITES". I guess watching her videos takes it's toll

• Sick
Reactions: 22
ive been really interested in this digital detox as im awful for scrolling not for uploading but consuming is an actual problem for me. I think this is what it was more aimed at. Theres no problem taking photos everyday I do it all the time I take photos of everything. However what I think a lot of people don't realise is that they do spend a crazy amount of time consuming crap and switching off for the day helped people to see that they could do it and didn't need to watch someone else life through a screen to make them happy.

I think the delivery of all of this is a little crap I don't think it was explained in any of the videos they did very well at all. I do think Zoe did well in all the interviews it seemed to suit her.

Reactions: 6
Lol I’ve been just watching some old vlogs of Zoe, and seriously how dumb is Tanya actually? Don’t know if she’s pretending or if she really is that dumb but she didn’t even know how pumpkins grow, she thought they’re growing under the earth..

Reactions: 9
Lol I’ve been just watching some old vlogs of Zoe, and seriously how dumb is Tanya actually? Don’t know if she’s pretending or if she really is that dumb but she didn’t even know how pumpkins grow, she thought they’re growing under the earth..
I never knew if Tanya played it up for the cameras or not but I remember one time she went skiing with Jim and was showing her skiing outfit and said something along the lines of "I had no idea that snow suits needed to be waterproof". I had to rewind and make sure I heard her right because it was such a dumb thing to say lol. Zoe loved when Tanya said stupid stuff though, it was a perfect chance for her to put her down and act superior.

Reactions: 38
I never knew if Tanya played it up for the cameras or not but I remember one time she went skiing with Jim and was showing her skiing outfit and said something along the lines of "I had no idea that snow suits needed to be waterproof". I had to rewind and make sure I heard her right because it was such a dumb thing to say lol. Zoe loved when Tanya said stupid stuff though, it was a perfect chance for her to put her down and act superior.
I never noticed it before but rewatching older videos now there are a lot of situations where she says something like that..

Reactions: 8
Tanya was definitely pretending and it got her attention and laughs from everyone. It’s really obvious especially watching it now in retrospect. I think she’s naturally awkward and a bit dim but she would play up a LOT... I also think part of her total breakdown in recent years was her deciding she wanted to be more cool girl and didn’t want to keep trying so hard to be The Clown all the time and she wanted to distance herself entirely from that persona.

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry Zoe, but taking pictures and selfies during your "detox day" with the CONSCIOUS INTENTION of posting them the next day.. IS OUTRIGHT RIDICULOUS. You might be physically away from social media, but you're mentally on it.

No one does a "detox" for just one day. The campaign has good intentions, but they really did not think this through.

Reactions: 40
I don't know about anyone else (plus I don't actively use social media but somehow I'm swept up in tattle land!) I don't even think it seemed like there was enough time to prepare! I'm not sure what for but.... It was all over and done with so quickly. And it only seemed to be "big" accounts that did it and they didn't even do it properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.