Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh also, my phone just autocorrected "Zoe" as "Zombie" which I'm guessing she'd love because, hello, Halloween is just around the corner! Appropriate too, as she's dead behind the eyes.
Dead behind the eyes, empty between the ears 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
duck the southern hemisphere cause we’re not ~autumnal enough for her

Reactions: 24
swap out your summer decor???? Are we supposed to have different decor for each season???

Well, 30+ years on this planet and I didn’t know I was supposed to have season specific decor.

What a fool I am.
I'm in TEARS imagining her 13 year old fans badgering their non-millionaire - unlike zoe - parents to change their decor every 3 months. Who are these lists for? What sensible person who works hard for their money would want to spend it on this? Who has the bleeping TIME for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's with the terribly random (and incorrect) capitalization? That, with her constant misspellings, REALLY convince me that a) she's a ~serious author, guys, and b) she really takes the time to verify the content she puts out (FOR HER JOB).

I don't know about you all, but if I was turning out things for public consumption at my job with constant grammatical errors and misspellings, my boss would have a word. I know they're different types of careers and technically Zoe is her own boss...but the point remains. She doesn't care enough to...care.
It's not actually Zoe who writes these things, its that social media manager in her office. But still, she should be checking the spelling, especially as its pretty much in Zoe's image and she is an author!

Reactions: 15
duck the southern hemisphere cause we’re not ~autumnal enough for her
For us it'll be like:

- Tell everyone it's SPRING
- Wash your thongs/jandles/flip-flops
- Have a chicken parma in a pub
- Give in and put your air con on
- Get excited for shorts
- Climb into your favourite t-shirt
- Spend a SUNNY Day making a new photo album

Oh I could go on but seriously this is a f-ing joke 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
swap out your summer decor???? Are we supposed to have different decor for each season???

Well, 30+ years on this planet and I didn’t know I was supposed to have season specific decor.

What a fool I am.
The only decor I switch out for seasons is the christmas tree in December and get the fan from the loft in the summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't wait for late autumn/winter but seriously, this reads like a seasonal activity board for home schooled children. How is her content different than any basic pinterest board? I can't believe she earns a living through this.

I can't wait for late autumn/winter but seriously, this reads like a seasonal activity board for home schooled children. How is her content different than any basic pinterest board? I can't believe she earns a living through this.
Who writes and who approves this clownery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

What a fool I am.
Shes such a basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is September even Autumn though?! 🙈
I struggle in winter and I hate the dark nights etc but I like September and October because they're a bit brighter and fresher. Why do we always have to rush seasons? It's bleeping pathetic.
Celebrating Halloween and Xmas on bank holiday Monday? That is tragic. It's so boring banging on about xmas in September, Zoe always seems desperate to get her decorations down even before new year because they look mouldy and sad. Maybe put them up a bit closer to christmas?
Sorry if I'm the grinch but I dread the thought of xmas now 😔

Reactions: 16
This Autumn bingo reminds me of the endless full of shite advice lists she put on cordially invited

• Haha
The bingo is so hilarious because some of it is aimed at little children "tell everyone it is september" "plan your Halloween costume" and then she mentions sloe gin??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.