Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I somehow think it would be far more weird and controversial if Alfie published a guide helping other men how to rub one out.

edit: for the “first time”:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
892B588D-919D-4156-B8AC-FA9641DBCF52.png

this actually seems like a really amazing setup! If Zoe wasn’t a youtuber/influencer, i do think she would have been an amazing interior decorator or events designer for the cozy/hygge people. She always manages to make her events and spaces warm and cozy!

edit: they’re actually watching something that isn’t hp or some other movie she’s seen before.

Reactions: 40
View attachment 244688

this actually seems like a really amazing setup! If Zoe wasn’t a youtuber/influencer, i do think she would have been an amazing interior decorator or events designer for the cozy/hygge people. She always manages to make her events and spaces warm and cozy!

edit: they’re actually watching something that isn’t hp or some other movie she’s seen before.
Zoe actually did an apprenticeship in interior design before youtube. I feel like she could make some cabins or cottages as airbnbs and make them into really nice and cozy getaways. She was obsessed with those tree houses before. Instead of throwing money into whatever A to Z is they could start a genuinely interesting business that will be more profitable and sustainable in the long run.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 244328View attachment 244330View attachment 244332
These are their ah-mazing masturbation tips. I guess Zoella.com is the modern day Cosmopolitan..
Oh dear God 🤦‍♀️ this is just awful. "Tekkers" ... "ain't no hood like a clitoral hood" ... "get to know the root to your orgasm" ... "fanny jackpot" ... I'm cringing so hard I'm getting a cramp in my neck.

And WHO in God's name is this written for? Adults know all these things and even if they didn't, no adult with any sense is going to be heading over to Zoella.co.uk for this sort of "advice", nor would they appreciate the awful, cringeworthy attempts at humour... her fans and audience are children fgs... it's giving me the creeps 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh dear God 🤦‍♀️ this is just awful. "Tekkers" ... "ain't no hood like a clitoral hood" ... "get to know the root to your orgasm" ... "fanny jackpot" ... I'm cringing so hard I'm getting a cramp in my neck.

And WHO in God's name is this written for? Adults know all these things and even if they didn't, no adult with any sense is going to be heading over to Zoella.co.uk for this sort of "advice", nor would they appreciate the awful, cringeworthy attempts at humour... her fans and audience are children fgs... it's giving me the creeps 😐
Along with fruit photos that slightly resemble a clit or a vulva. duck off ZoElLa and “team“. You’re boring and obvs don’t finger yourselves or put a vibe up against ya grapefruit fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd be surprised if any of her old school fans still watch or follow the mind numbing shite she puts out when she's not watch Harry Potter for the 10000000th time

Reactions: 5
They left the old one to rot in the garden for months, there was no way it was rented
Oh really?! I didn’t know that. Why would they keep buying them- surely renting would be more logical!

Reactions: 6
I'm starting to find it slightly weird now how either Joe or Dianne do something and then suddenly Zoe or Alfie are all over it but try to do it better. It started when Zoe suddenly was making cakes at the same time as Dianne was launching her new channel, and now its showing she's better at doing an outdoor cinema than her brother. Bit of a idea Zoe, why don't you concentrate on your sham of a relationship and continue to flog as much as you can on your dying channel instead of trying and failing to show you have a better life than your younger brother

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Zoe actually did an apprenticeship in interior design before youtube. I feel like she could make some cabins or cottages as airbnbs and make them into really nice and cozy getaways. She was obsessed with those tree houses before. Instead of throwing money into whatever A to Z is they could start a genuinely interesting business that will be more profitable and sustainable in the long run.
Unfortunately that would involve actually doing some real, hard work. I agree with you and the other poster though, she really does have a good eye for styling and I do think if she dropped youtube/instagram she'd have success doing house styling.

Reactions: 9
This is such a good business development idea for her, I'm super into this!! Think how much money she'd make from fans going to stay in them... I mean I probably would, you'd know it would be cosy and gorgeous. Maybe it's one for when she eventually has a baby and hands the keys to the main business over to er... someone? Holly? Nala?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is such a good business development idea for her, I'm super into this!! Think how much money she'd make from fans going to stay in them... I mean I probably would, you'd know it would be cosy and gorgeous. Maybe it's one for when she eventually has a baby and hands the keys to the main business over to er... someone? Holly? Nala?
Sorry I’d rather stay in a rat infested tit hole than anything this mean jealous witch has designed.

Reactions: 13
random question but: did Zoe ever mention what she wanted to do job wise in the future? (obvs she's 30 now) but when she was younger did she ever bring something up?

also did she ever go to uni? does she have A-Levels?

Reactions: 1
I don't think she went to uni, I vaguely recall her mentioning doing photography, art and textiles for her A levels.

Reactions: 4
random question but: did Zoe ever mention what she wanted to do job wise in the future? (obvs she's 30 now) but when she was younger did she ever bring something up?

Did she not have an apprenticeship with an interior design company?I actually think she’d be good at something like that.

Just saw this got posted up the thread😂

Reactions: 4

Wasn’t one of her old tweets that were discovered basically her bitching about her mom and saying that her mom tells her she has no direction in life or something? Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.