Zoe Sugg #21 Autumns coming Zoe's in her prime she's watching HP for the millionth time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging people to pre order the book because it... “helps”... the first week of sales?

“Helps”? Has she not got enough money, the greedy duck? Shameful for her to beg the pre orders implying she needs the help.
She reminds me of that Bernie Sanders meme “I am once again asking for your financial support”

The fucks this book about anyway? Telling people what it’s actually about might be a bit more persuasive than that patronising “help me out” tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Begging people to pre order the book because it... “helps”... the first week of sales?

“Helps”? Has she not got enough money, the greedy duck? Shameful for her to beg the pre orders implying she needs the help.
She reminds me of that Bernie Sanders meme “I am once again asking for your financial support”

The fucks this book about anyway? Telling people what it’s actually about might be a bit more persuasive than that patronising “help me out” tit.
Imagine sending your hard earned money to her bank account for her to spend on pancakes and pumpkins😠

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if she’ll have a stupid excessive autumnal doorway this year with fifty pumpkins and hay.. or is last years still there since it seemed to take them months to clean it up/take it down? 😅

Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t piss on any of her fans if they were on fire. She’s lucky people are buying it at all at this point to be honest.

I would argue that the people spending their hard earned money on it post publication are helping her out too, but this ungrateful witch wants everything on a silver platter.

I’d rather have tit on egg for my Xmas dinner than pay for Poppy and Alfie’s stockings this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She wouldn’t piss on any of her fans if they were on fire. She’s lucky people are buying it at all at this point to be honest.

I would argue that the people spending their hard earned money on it post publication are helping her out too, but this ungrateful witch wants everything on a silver platter.

I’d rather have tit on egg for my Xmas dinner than pay for Poppy and Alfie’s stockings this year.
Amen to this

Reactions: 4
I was actually thinking this earlier. The synopsis makes it sound like a shittier version of Riverdale but do we actually know what it's about?

Reactions: 7

She's begging people to pre order because she knows that as soon as the book will be published and the reviews will be out, people will eventually find out how rubbish it is and no one will buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if she’ll have a stupid excessive autumnal doorway this year with fifty pumpkins and hay.. or is last years still there since it seemed to take them months to clean it up/take it down? 😅
they didn't even clean it.. she filmed holly cleaning some of it :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
She is really going hard on the book selling today.... I don’t know what to make of it because on the surface the storyline sounds ok.... but will it actually be good?! I just don’t want to buy it really to give her any money 😂

Reactions: 7
She is really going hard on the book selling today.... I don’t know what to make of it because on the surface the storyline sounds ok.... but will it actually be good?! I just don’t want to buy it really to give her any money 😂
Wait till it’s in the Charity shops

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's asking people to pre-order because pre-orders count towards the first week of sales, which is what determines if a book debuts in the best seller list or not. Pre-orders also tell the publisher that the audience is eager for this book, which makes it more likely that they'll order more books in the series or for that author. So, in a way, she's not wrong to use the word "help". Especially since we know "her" books haven't been good. Reviewers are probably ready to pan it.

Edited to put "her" in quotes haha.

Reactions: 22
The PrE ORdEr “MY” BoOk boomerangs are so painful. Give it a rest ZoElLa. Remember the digital detox?

Shows how fake the whole “best selling author” crap is🙄 go actually study English literature maybe and write one BY YOURSELF!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
if you hate Zoe’s decorations don’t check out Noelle Downing whatever you do haha! It’s not October yet and everyone is fast tracking and putting their decorations up. It’s annoying

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.